***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

I know what you are saying Lisa I think the same.

I'd never heard of the skull theory before but this is what I read...."The skull theory: Girls have an oval shape head and are very soft faced and boys have a more square and harder shaped face..."

I really think mine looks like a boy :) xxx

I know what you are saying Lisa I think the same.

I'd never heard of the skull theory before but this is what I read...."The skull theory: Girls have an oval shape head and are very soft faced and boys have a more square and harder shaped face..."

I really think mine looks like a boy :) xxx

Interesting, I'll try and post my pic later and see what you think.

Hello ladies,

Well I've had a new cast put on my leg and I'm not a big fan. It seems tight and uncomfy to me, maybe it's just that I've got to get used to it.

My 20 weeks scan is on 25th April which seems a lifetime away....

Good luck with your gender scan next week Zebra

I have my gender scan on Thursday next week :cloud9:

Oh how exciting, I'm getting jealous with staying team yellow :) I'm sure I'm having a boy though. The majority guessed girl with my nub/ skull. I think you are having a girl :)

I had another scan today, not for gender, just to check and it is all going well and still measuring to my dates.

So zebra next, it's looking like a boy thread. Who are the 3, I know about pink and chimp.

Thats great news Lisa, are feeling more confident yet? I think I will when and if hear the heartbeat on Tuesday.

Sorry I worded it wrong. I meant 3 boys for Chimp. Have you a date for your 20 week scan yet?

How is everyone doing?? xx

I wonder if I am wrong :haha: most people think girl :) I don't think I could wait the full 9 months to find out as I am so impatient but I bet it is a lovely experience when giving birth though. Will be stalking to see what you have :thumbup:

Hello ladies,

Well I've had a new cast put on my leg and I'm not a big fan. It seems tight and uncomfy to me, maybe it's just that I've got to get used to it.

Maybe it will loosen eventually Chimp once you have got used to it? :flower:

I have my 20 weeks scan on 22nd April :)

Thanks Chimp :flower:

At 14 wks and 5ds I don't feel pregnant. I don't have a bump and I just worry something is wrong. I never had any ms symptoms so it has been like this the whole pregnancy. I still have discharge a lot I guess but it worries me more than comforts me though the nurse didnt think it was serious. I don't see the nurse until April 1st. I just worry that something is wrong.

Hello ladies,

How awful, I'm sure it will feel like part of you soon.

My scan is on the 24th April also feels like a lifetime away.

I wonder if I am wrong :haha: most people think girl :) I don't think I could wait the full 9 months to find out as I am so impatient but I bet it is a lovely experience when giving birth though. Will be stalking to see what you have :thumbup:

It will be lovely if I can stick it out hehe Yes it will be good to see who is right...hurry up Thursday xxx

Mine is 30th April.

View attachment 586825

Best I could .

I cant see the nub and I'm not very good with them anyway but i would say that the skull is round so a boy?? maybe?? x

At 14 wks and 5ds I don't feel pregnant. I don't have a bump and I just worry something is wrong. I never had any ms symptoms so it has been like this the whole pregnancy. I still have discharge a lot I guess but it worries me more than comforts me though the nurse didnt think it was serious. I don't see the nurse until April 1st. I just worry that something is wrong.

I have no symptoms or bump whatsoever and I'm 16 weeks tomorrow. When I think back I had no symptoms at all with DS but because I never had a loss before him i wasn't worried and just thought it normal, perhaps no symptoms is normal for me and for you. xxxx

Liss, I started off thinking girl, but now I think boy, I thought skull was round as well

Ghin, like Liss says, no symptoms may be the right thing for you. Can you get someone to listen in with a Doppler to help you feel better?

I still have slight nausea when I get up, but nothing in the day, althought as heaving the other night.

I also have a bump, which is now getting difficult to hide as we still haven't announced the PG yet. Probably get away with it for the next couple of weeks. Kids break up for Easter on Thursday so no more school run for a couple of weeks. Still haven't told kids, we'll try not to for a little while longer, but I'm amazed neither have asked why I'm getting fat!

I am also getting the odd little flutter, so that's good. At diabetic clinic Monday again and will be seeing consultant again. They may try and listen with Doppler .

Am also seeing my midwife on tues, so she will defiantly have a listen like she did last week.

How's everyone else.? Not stopped snowing here for about the last 24 hours. I love the spring!!!

I wish someone had an ultrasound machine I could borrow. lol.

You're probably right. They are probably fine and no symptoms is normal. It's probably my previous miscarriage paranoia.

I had abit of nausea with this all my pregnancies but nothing major... and all symptoms stopped for me at 10 weeks. I definitely don't feel preqnant which did worry me but after our scan Friday I'm happy I saw everything was fine and dandy.

I think I have felt some movement, although I'm not sure if I'm just imagining it.. LOL

I finally bit the bullet and announced on facebook, so now I'm only secret is that it is a boy.. haha

Ghin, I had no symptoms with my little boy and I don't with this one. I have a Doppler although I haven't been able to hear the heartbeat recently I've heard the placenta and the baby wriggling around. It's natural to worry.

Olly has been waking up between 5.30-6am every morning for the past 3 weeks, it's knackering me out! We have quite a bit of snow too so not been out, poor Olly just wants to play in it but I don't have the energy to run after him in, plus if I slip while trying to catch him.. Roll on spring! :haha:

We've had load of snow again here. Fed op of it now.

My DS has been waking at 5.00am the last 3 mornings, put him in our bed, but he just wriggles around!

I am still being slightly nauseous in the mornings, with my DD it lasted until 17 weeks!

We decided against buying a Doppler, thought it would create too much worry if we didn't hear what we wanted to!

Did everyone have a good weekend?

Hiya

We haven't had snow :)
I did buy some baby bits.... i bought a doppler off ebay arghhhhh hope it doesnt cause more worry.
Went online to the Next sale and bought DS some bits and a knitted pink AND blue hat and mitten set!! To make me stay team yellow hehe.
DS has been waking early and getting in my bed. How can such a little person take up so much room??!!
I have the midwife tomorrow, so hopefully will get to hear the heartbeat. Not feeling any movement yet.
Also the diabetic clinic rang this morning and asked me to go in this afternoon. I'm too busy I'm going on Wednesday morning instead.

My weekend was quiet but happy!!! Saw on Facebook that my hubby had split with his gf well she left him!! They have only just moved in together. Karma got him good...I hope!! Lets see if he wants to start seeing his son..I wont hold my breath though.

xxxx

Oh my doppler just came!!! I assume if its around 165bpm thats the baby and not placenta?? I think i just heard my baby :) xxx

Oh my doppler just came!!! I assume if its around 165bpm thats the baby and not placenta?? I think i just heard my baby :) xxx

That's so great. I'm so glad that you got to hear that.

Thank you it did put a silly grin on my face!! I still can't believe it!!

It took a good few minutes though, not sure how you would manage trying to find 2 heartbeats. When is your next scan?? xxx

Thank you it did put a silly grin on my face!! I still can't believe it!!

It took a good few minutes though, not sure how you would manage trying to find 2 heartbeats. When is your next scan?? xxx

Next Monday. That's why I haven't gotten a doppler. It would be too hard and then I would get even more worried. I'm trying to just keep calm but honestly I feel like ripping out my hair. I am just worried. I hate waiting so long to know my babies are safe.

Daisy, welcome.

Went t diabetic clinic again today. They have said at some stage I will be put on sme fast acting insulin as well as night one, but ok for now.

Talked midwife at hosp into using Doppler, she said they don't like to until 20 weeks because it is so hit and miss. Anyway she agreed to do it and she was searching around for ages, I was getting a bit concerned, but not too worried as i Had felt baby today, anyway she finally got it, think the little monkey was hiding!

Back again in 3 weeks for diabetic and 5 weeks for consultant.

Seeing community midwife tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->