***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Hi ladies.

I've been lurking on this thread for ages, but I think I feel a bit more confident about joining now.

My due date is 27th September :)

Hi ladies.

I've been lurking on this thread for ages, but I think I feel a bit more confident about joining now.

My due date is 27th September :)

Hi Sarah, welcome.

Glad you took the plunge and joined us:hugs:

Information about sleeping positions - best to sleep on your left hand side as this is better for blood flow to the baby.

I prefer my right, but for the last few weeks now I am trying to lie on left.

Anyone else with badddd heartburn??? Ughhhhh , with ds i didnt have this until i was about to pop!

Welcome Daisy, Xanth and Bright.

Sorry Armywife about your heartburn. I didnt get it until the 3rd tri with DS.

Well saw the midwife today. She took blood urgggh, i had glucose and nitrate in my urine so she sent a sample away but she did manage to find the baby's heartbeat :) I don't see her until I'm 28 weeks now. Oh I lost 1KG so she was a little bit pleased with me.

Diabetic clinic tomorrow and have an appointment with the weight management team a week on Wednesday. I never went with DS but I read it properly this time time and its like mother and tots but with midwifes, so they can do checks and listen to the heartbeat if you want them too.
Still no movement but midwife so she would be surprised if i had felt it already. xxx

oh and good luck with your scan on Monday Ghin, I'm sure all your worries will be put at ease when you see your babies xxx

I hope so. I have an appointment with a dietician on Friday. They just assume because I was on Metformin because of PCOS that I will have GD so they are just sending me to the dietician. They aren't doing the glucose test or anything. I annoys me kind of because I feel like they are putting me in a box that I might not be in at all.

Hi all.

Liss, glad midwife got the HB, mine got mine today as well. If there's sugar I. Your urine I expect you have GD! You will be joining me with the eating anything that tastes nice is a no no regime!

Ghin, I got GD with my first. Each time I have been PG since then, they have assumed I Have GD and have only tested me after baby was born. Hence the reason I have been now checking my bloods and taking insulin for 2 months.

Bright, lovely bump. Triplets wow!

Army, sorry can't help with heartburn because I have never really suffered with it.

Hi to everyone else.

Don't want to scare anyone, but 15 week bump! Don't know what the line on my tummy is, I think it's just the way the light was!

image.jpg

Nice bump Lisa!! I'm jealous!!

Went to the diabetic clinic. She gave me a new testing kit and didnt show me how to use it or go through the ranges. Just said test 4 times a day, if they are normal come back in 3 weeks and if they are high give her a call and they will see me sooner. She also said they want to avoid insulin and will try metformin if I need it. I was in and out in 10 minutes.

Still not had an appointment to see the consultant. I have family coming tonight for Easter will probably only be able to stalk the thread. Goodluck for your scan tomorrow Zebra.

Happy Easter everyone keep baking those babies xxx

Thank you Mwaah :flower: I am so nervous and excited. I need time to hurry up :haha:

Give them a ring about your consultant appointment, I did as I was waiting a while for it to come through, I got mine that day when I rang them :thumbup:

I will defo pop on tomorrow night and see what colour bump you have. I bet you dont sleep tonight.

How crazy!! I just called antenatal clinic and she said oh we just posted your appointment out....for the 31st JULY!! I said you do know I will be 34 weeks by then and last time I saw the consultant every 4 weeks from 16 weeks. I said has it all changed? she said that it didnt seem right and is going to call me back.... grrr xx

I will defo pop on tomorrow night and see what colour bump you have. I bet you dont sleep tonight.

How crazy!! I just called antenatal clinic and she said oh we just posted your appointment out....for the 31st JULY!! I said you do know I will be 34 weeks by then and last time I saw the consultant every 4 weeks from 16 weeks. I said has it all changed? she said that it didnt seem right and is going to call me back.... grrr xx

Liss, its sounds like your local hosp is very unorganised!

Did the tell you the levels for your readings and what they need to be each time you test, if not, i can tell this info.

Glad yo like the bump, it seems to be getting bigger all the time. Still not announced yet, but we are away all next week so that gives us a bit more time!

Thank you Mwaah :flower: I am so nervous and excited. I need time to hurry up :haha:

Give them a ring about your consultant appointment, I did as I was waiting a while for it to come through, I got mine that day when I rang them :thumbup:

:pink: - that's my guess!

sorry i've been awol. Not got time to look throught all the posts but hope we are all doing well and i haven't missed anything big

Liss, its sounds like your local hosp is very unorganised!

Did the tell you the levels for your readings and what they need to be each time you test, if not, i can tell this info.

Glad yo like the bump, it seems to be getting bigger all the time. Still not announced yet, but we are away all next week so that gives us a bit more time!

Well they rang me back......it was a midwife and she said as its my second the 1st time I see the consultant is 34 weeks! She said I will be under the diabetic nurse until 34 weeks then they give me a growth scan and decide if I need inducing or not. This is all totally different from when I had DS.

Good luck telling the children Lisa. They will be over the moon I'm sure.

Are the ranges between 4-7.8 ?? any advice would be helpful. 3 years ago is a long time with baby brain haha xxx

It is at 11am, I am planning on going shopping for a few bits after (pink or blue) then for a meal :D I will update once I am out if I remember. Hahaha I just said that to my partner, I definitely wont be :haha:

Whattt!!? As if, that is crazy. I get seen next at 20 weeks then 4 weeks after that. Doesn't seem right, I hope they sort something out for you.

:pink: - that's my guess!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"