***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Liss, I have seen consultant twice already and have another appointment for 5 weeks time.

I have scan at 20 weeks, then they will scan at 28, 32 and 36 and induce at 38!

The readings a as follows:-

Before breakfast, so before anything in the morning - 5.3 or less.

Then after breakfast, after lunch and after evening meal should be

After 1 hour - 7.8 or less

After 2 hours - 6.7 or less.

I try to do all of mine after 1 hour.

I assume they gave you details of what has high, medium and low GI as well?

The kids should be pleased, but I know my 11 year old DS will be worried about it all. My 8 year old DD will realise she will get even less attention than she gets now and my 2 year old DS won't have a clue what's going on!

Baby's having a little wriggle whilst I'm writing this.

Thats why I can't find the sex out Zebra I would just buy to much stuff!! Have fun though and please dont forget to update :p

thanks Lisa thats a great help. No she just said you've done it all before so I dont need to tell you again!!!Ermm yes 3 years ago!!

With Benjamin I saw the consultant at 16 weeks because of my high BMI, he ordered a GTT and bam It was high. So after that I saw one every 4 weeks and had a every 4 weeks like you are having. Also they wanted to induce at 38 but I had to cancel due to a family accident so I was 38+5 but little monkey decided not to come until 39+3.

Awww so nice they are all at different ages and stages. Still not even a flutter from my little bean xxx

Thats why I can't find the sex out Zebra I would just buy to much stuff!! Have fun though and please dont forget to update :p

thanks Lisa thats a great help. No she just said you've done it all before so I dont need to tell you again!!!Ermm yes 3 years ago!!

With Benjamin I saw the consultant at 16 weeks because of my high BMI, he ordered a GTT and bam It was high. So after that I saw one every 4 weeks and had a every 4 weeks like you are having. Also they wanted to induce at 38 but I had to cancel due to a family accident so I was 38+5 but little monkey decided not to come until 39+3.

Awww so nice they are all at different ages and stages. Still not even a flutter from my little bean xxx

Haha I know how you mean, I will probably go mental :haha: I will be sure to update you all :thumbup: Thank you :flower:

:happydance::happydance: oh I didnt post on here in a while. Well i will be 16 wks on EASTER MONDAY! YAY.
Saw my obgyn , that lil heart is goin 140 bpm. I was so excited. (i HAd to misscarriages at 5 and 12 weeks).

This is exciting time for me. I have u/s April 15, 2013, Hopefully they will be able to tell me the sex. CANNOT WAIT!

ALso, my Dr. cuz im lilttle overweight as is , gave me Req. to do that Diabeties test ( where u drink some fluid 2 hrs prior of being tested).
With this lil extra weight on me i've always had perfect Blood results in the past. I am in a great health. But u never know what comes with the pregenancy.

With this pregnancy, to be honest, GOd is my best friends. Ive been faithfull praying every day to Jesus and Mary. God bless y'all :)

Ladies, i wish you all Luck with ur pregnancies. Hope you all have safe labour in sept and a health baby-babies. Im due between 16th and 18th of sept. hehe

I'm going to be 16 weeks on Monday as well. I'm hoping I go to my appointment and see my twins with their hearts beating. I'm so nervous. I don't want anything bad to happen. I don't know how I'll make it through the weekend.

At almost 16 weeks your risk is low. I think worrying isn't good for the little beans inside you. I know it's hard, but if its been going well so far just try and enjoy the pregnancy. Stressing and worrying is not good for your health <3 Took me a bit of time to actually do the same, but in the end I know staying calm and happy is what's best for the babe.

Hey ladies,

sorry I havent posted in a while.
Congrats on your little girl zebra!!

We find out today what we are having, hopefully if baby wants to show us i think we might have a fight on our hands cos its a cheeky wee thing already :cloud9:

Happy Easter everyone
xx

Hi everyone - I have been reluctant to post until I knew my 12 wk scan was okay, we had an amazing scan and was moved forward 5 days.

Nuchal fold was fine, but after bloods we had the horrible phone all to say we we high risk (1:62) after having such a positive experience this time with no bleeding or anything this just seemed so cruel. (Lost baby at nearly 16w last Feb) We decided to have the CVS and and anyway after a few days I never wish to repeat we found out on Thursday initial prelim results are normal. Will get full karotype in another week.

Am 15 weeks tomorrow and finally feel able to relax and starting to look forward to it!!

Also bonus is we find out the sex next week as part of the results!!

I went to the dietician yesterday because of my PCOS it makes me a candidate for GD. So I have to take my blood sugar 4 times a day and avoid certain foods. It's hard because your pregnant body is telling you what it wants.

I'm counting down until Monday. I'm so nervous. Hopefully the babies are doing well. I'll be 16 weeks. I keep telling myself that my babies are fine and are probably going to show me what they are...

Good luck Sannie, looking forward to seeing what you will be having :flower:

I went to the dietician yesterday because of my PCOS it makes me a candidate for GD. So I have to take my blood sugar 4 times a day and avoid certain foods. It's hard because your pregnant body is telling you what it wants.

I'm counting down until Monday. I'm so nervous. Hopefully the babies are doing well. I'll be 16 weeks. I keep telling myself that my babies are fine and are probably going to show me what they are...

I've been doing this for the past 2 months. You get used to it. You get to know what you can and can't eat and what foods are better for you than others.:hugs:

We are having a little prince, my gut was right all along must say I was a bit smug saying to OH see you have to listen to me I know best LOL

We haven't stopped smiling :cloud9:

We are having a little prince, my gut was right all along must say I was a bit smug saying to OH see you have to listen to me I know best LOL

We haven't stopped smiling :cloud9:

Congrats sannie, boys seem to be the theme for this thread!

Who's next to find out - I'm guessing boy:winkwink:

Yay for boys!

I sincerely hope tomorrow during my appointment is good news.

Congratulations Sannie, fantastic news!

Hope everyone is having a nice Easter. Mine is ok, I'm now used to injecting myself in my bump, with the blood thiners because they found small blood clots of my leg on Monday.

Got to go back to consultant in 2 weeks so they can check me again and make sure everything is ok. Oh also forgot to say that I'm pretty sure I've felt baby move a few times, and I'm also positive that I definitely felt him a few minutes ago... woohoo!

Hello to the new mummies, glad you finally feel comfortable enough to join us, and keeping my fingers crossed for all our bumps!

Goodluck with your scan tomorrow Spire, can't wait to see the pics.

xx

Thanks ladies :flower:

Aww Chimpette that's some stuff you're having to go through as well gee :hugs: all for a good cause tho.

Good luck for your scan Spire, we look forward to seeing the pics and hearing good news :flower:

Our weekend has been lovely but i curse the people who invented the red strawberry quality street choccies :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->