***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Today is the day. It is 7:32am. I was up at 5:45am. I am too nervous and excited. I am sixteen weeks today and going to the doctor at 10am. Hopefully the twins are still healthy. I am so nervous...ahhhh.

Hi all, hope you have enjoyed Easter, despite the cold weather.

We are in South Wales and it has been freezing today.

Ghin, hope you got on ok.

Hi everyone! Sorry i've not been on here in a while, things have been a bit busy.

Congratulations on your little boy Sannie :D

Not much has really been going on at my end. Still not feeling many wriggles, with Olly i could feel them a lot more at this point. My boobs started leaking today which is strange :haha:

Hope today went well Ghin.

We got to see the babies with the heartbeats. They didn't want to show themselves, so now I have to wait until April 30th. I feel like it's forever. I made it this far and now I have to make it to yet another milestone. I have to keep myself positive and going. I keep talking to the babies and telling them to grow. Hopefully when we see them again they will be ready to show themselves and have those beautiful hearts beating.

Hi all, hope everyone is doing ok.

Ghin, I take it both babies are ok, I wasn't quite sure when you said they wouldn't show themselves .

Liss, how's the testing going?

Glad all went well with your scan.
I think what she meant by 'not showing themselves' is they could not see the gender for the babies? :flower:

Thanks PinkEmily! Leaking? not had that thank god lol

Hi,

So glad everything went well with the twins.

I went over to the midwife today and asked if she could listen to the heartbeat on the doppler just to rest my mind. Found it she said it was really strong and I was growing well for my dates.. so I'm a happy girl now.

Off to the coast next week for a mini holiday, can't wait.

Hope everything one is ok

Hi,

I went over to the midwife today and asked if she could listen to the heartbeat on the doppler just to rest my mind. Found it she said it was really strong and I was growing well for my dates.. so I'm a happy girl now.

Off to the coast next week for a mini holiday, can't wait.

Hope everything one is ok
Glad everything is going well and enjoy your holiday :D

Hi Sannie,

I just noticed your avatar pic and I have near enough the exact same scan photo from our little monster although mine his head is on the right LOL

Hi ladies

Glad all is going well for everyone.
Yay a girl and another boy. I think mine is a boy only 22 more weeks to wait lol
I had a lovely week with family visiting and my nieces got to hear the baby on my doppler. i still cant feel him moving but can hear him moving on the doppler so thats reassuring.
Well Lisa i cant test for the next few days as the diabetic clinic said they would write to my GP and tell him to do a repeat script for all my supplies and said I had enough testing strips to last until then. They ran out today and when i went to the DR's they had no record of anything and i have to go Monday to see the GP. Grrr I'm having the same problem as i did with Benjamin. My sugars are still high 1st thing in the morning. Never below 6 and as high as 9!! The daytime seems to be fine so far. I go back on the 15th so will see what they say.

How are your sugars doing?? xxx

Glad all went well with your scan.
I think what she meant by 'not showing themselves' is they could not see the gender for the babies? :flower:

Thanks PinkEmily! Leaking? not had that thank god lol

Yeah :blush: Not sure how i noticed it but my right boob leaks a tiny bit :wacko: Never had this with Olly, the first time i noticed anything was after Olly was born. OH thinks its hilarious :dohh:

Apparently my baby is due in 4 months, 3 weeks and 3 days!!! I text hubby telling him how many days are left before the due date and he said "oh thats ages away" then i told him it in months and he was shocked :haha:

Liss, my sugars at not too bad, morning is about right at moment, but ts is only due to the 10 units of insulin each night! Your health service sound really dopey! Hope you get everything sorted out. Sounds to me like they need to get you on insulin ASAP. Is there a special diabetic ante natal clinic you can attend. My hosp has one every mon afternoon specifically for diabetic PG ladies.

Pink, I have had leaky boobs in previous PG!

T

Hi Sannie,

I just noticed your avatar pic and I have near enough the exact same scan photo from our little monster although mine his head is on the right LOL
lol it's his Halloween face we call it, it was taken at our dating scan which I can't believe was nearly 6 weeks ago now :wacko:

You should us ur little bub's 'halloween' Pic soon :flower:

haha Pink it's a man thing I reckon, it's not long at all is it.
I told my OH this morning I have just over 35 days left at work and he was like you what :haha:

I decided to start my maternity leave on the 3rd of July, few reasons I am not planning on going back so it does not really make any difference and I hate getting the train when pregnant when ppl get to close I get like nearly full blown panic attacks not fun.

Mwah: Will be good to find out if your gut instinct is right :thumbup:

Hope all u lovely ladies enjoy the weekend.
xx

Tomorrow I will be 17 weeks pregnant. The thing is I don't feel pregnant at all. It's like I feel normal. It doesn't help my nerves at all but I'm trying to tell myself all is ok since I saw them last Monday and they were fine.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Right i've been awful at updating, and it looks like ive missed some sexing scans and maybe even corrections of dates, can we reconfirm for me.

As for me, i am 18 weeks now and feels crazy pretty quick tbh. My dh felt baby kick last night for the first time too

Hi ladies

My due date is still the same MTC and I'm still team yellow. Aww thats great OH felt baby kick. I still haven't felt any movements yet.

I pick my prescription up in the morning for my testing strips so had a weekend of eating everything I shouldn't!! There is a weight management clinic on Wednesday and there are midwifes and the likes there so will pop in and see what its all about. They can send me over to the diabetic clinic if they feel concerned about my levels.

I dont feel pregnant at all Ghin, infact I keep forgetting. Just had the family stay for over a week and they told me off for doing lots of stuff they thought a pregnant person shouldnt be doing, giving piggy backs to my nieces, going down all the slides at the soft play haha

Sannie, just read your other post. Hope all is well, thinking of you.

Is everyone else ok?? xxx

I have my gender scan in 2 days!! Come on boy!!!! Fx'd

Other than that still peeing 4-5 times a night and leaking in my panties whenever i sneeze or pick up my son :dohh: starting to wear pads so im not changing my panties 3 times a day anymore!

Right now I'm testing my blood three times a day. They want to be able to control my diet and ward off any diabetes that will come my way. It's actually not so bad. I still can eat the pasta and things I love but everything is in moderation.

I'm starting to get that anxious feeling again. It seems just as I round about 2 weeks since I saw my doctor last. I worry about the twins and I hope they are ok. I don't see the doctor until the end of the month.

Sometimes I wish that I could see the doctor every two weeks. That way I wouldn't get all antsy and nervous.

Army, can't believe you're half way. Cute bump, mines ten times bigger than that!

Ghin, you'll get used to the testing and get to know what to can and can't eat. In previous pregnancies I ate granary bread, but this time it doesn't seem to work so I am eating seeded bread instead.

DD first Holy Communion next Sunday and I am being all this lovely food and scummy puddings, which I won't be able to eat. I'll just drool as I watch everyone else eat!

We told the kids Tuesday. 8 year old DD extremely happy, 11 year old DS extremely worried, after our loss last year. He keeps asking if everything will be ok, all I can as is I hope so.

Youngest doesn't understand. We have a photo of us all at DS Holy Communion taken 3 years ago, I was 34 weeks PG with youngest. He saw picture at my mom's and asked when he was, nanny told him he was in mummy's tummy. He looked at her and said " did mom eat me ?"

When I told him the was a baby in mummy's tummy he asked me to say aarrrggghh so he could look in my mouth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->