***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Hello ladies,

Sorry I've been AWOL we went to Dorset last week.

I know Sannie, I will hopefully download some pics later. I'll get my scans up and bump.

My next scan is the 25th and it seems a lifetime away. Also get my cast off on the 26th so hopefully be a good week next week. Can't wait to be able to get back behind the steering wheel.

Forgot to say, I still dont' think I'm feeling baby move, sometimes I get feelings like I am but as quick as I feel it it goes away, so I'm not sure if I'm mkaing it up or not.. haha

15 days and I will see my babies again. It seems too far away. *sigh*

Hosp app today in diabetic clinic, all good, they are pleases with my readings. Did blood pressure and urine and listened to baby's HB and all good there too.

hi ladies

I thought I felt baby move today chimp but not felt it again so probably not haha you'd think you would know second time around.

Not long now Ghin.

Well Lisa I went to the diabetic clinic today. The nurse was annoyed I hadnt seen a consultant!!! Grrrrr I'm on 8 units of insulin with my evening meal and have to call her on Friday and let her know how it is going. She wanted me to see the consultant next week but they are fully booked so will go the week after. She said my daytime sugars were a bit dodgy haha so we'll see how that goes.
Other than that I'm ok and still not feeling pregnant. woke up on my tummy this morning and it was still comfortable. No idea where baby is hiding!!!
Great your sugars are doing well Lisa xxx

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/pink_princess_emily/61B67556-FD03-4874-8735-419A26400805-1057-0000013CE5FC2193_zpsedd6b007.jpg

Little baby pea is waving hello to you all :haha:

We had our 20 week scan today. Had a lovely sonographer who explained what she was doing throughout the scan. We even got the scan pictures for free because she said they weren't that good, i think they are great :haha:

He's apparently still a boy too :thumbup: Hope the next 4/5 months fly by for us all now. eeeek!

15 days and I will see my babies again. It seems too far away. *sigh*

Hope the next 15 days fly by for you Ghin. I'm a bit gutted that i probably won't see my baby boy again now until he is born :blush:

Aww wow fab pic Pink. I can't wait to see mine in 9 days.
I think I'll be getting growth scans every 4 weeks now I'm on insulin. I couldn't imagine going so long without a peek!!! Congrats on being half way there xxx

Lovely pic pink! I probably wont see my lil man either until labor either...bummer!

Mwaah. I know what u mean on movement. Sometimes i think i feel him but not sure. Id figured i would know for sure this time around.

I cant wait to feel the hiccups and kicks again. I dont have to wait to see midwife to know everything is ok.....he. will tell me instead :)

Thank you Mwaah & ArmyWife :D

I can feel movement quite strongly now but only right at the bottom, the placenta is over the front right which is what i thought. The baby kicked my hand yesterday morning which was lovely.

Happy 20 weeks Armywife!

ok so here is my scan pics, 1st is at 10 weeks, 2nd at 12 weeks and 3rd at 16 weeks And a bump pic. Bump pic not great as had to take it in the bathroom mirror as DH managed to break my big mirror in the bedroom... grrrr!

Also found today I'm being made redundant... and the car is playing up... what else could go wrong I'm sure someone is gubbing us!

Attachments

• Baby Scans.jpg
    Baby Scans.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Bump 20 weeks.jpg
    Bump 20 weeks.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
My husband is an amazing man and he called up the nurses yesterday to ask if we could get a peek at the twins at 18 weeks. The nurses said to come in and we got to see a quick ultrasound. They had their hearts beating away and they were happily kicking each other. No wonder I haven't been feeling them, they have been too busy playing with each other. I'm really blessed to have seen them. I can't wait until we find out genders at the end of the month. 14 days!!

Awww yah :thumbup: how sweet of hubby. You must feel so relieved. I havent felt lo either at 20qks but boy was he active on screen :)
:hugs:

Finally had my first real concrete movements!! Happened last night sitting on the couch. Felt like light tapping right under my belly button :wohoo:

Ghin, glad you got to see your babies again, hopefully that will help you to relax a little! Don't know if you realised but we have same due date. Although I expect your babies will be born earlier than that!

Army, hooray for movement. I find some days are busier than others and then I start to worry! Monday was a quiet day, but bit livelier yesterday. Been on the go all day to day as my DD first Holy Communion on Sunday, so I don't notice the movements , but there are a few now I'm sat still.

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all doing ok. Some of you have reached or are near the half way point, wow!

Ghin, glad you got to see your babies again, hopefully that will help you to relax a little! Don't know if you realised but we have same due date. Although I expect your babies will be born earlier than that!

Army, hooray for movement. I find some days are busier than others and then I start to worry! Monday was a quiet day, but bit livelier yesterday. Been on the go all day to day as my DD first Holy Communion on Sunday, so I don't notice the movements , but there are a few now I'm sat still.

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all doing ok. Some of you have reached or are near the half way point, wow!

I did notice that we have the same due date. I don't know when I will pop these babies out. I'm hoping for 37 weeks which would be the end of August. I figure the longer these babies stay in the better they will be with no NICU. That's the last thing you want for any baby.

The ultrasound was amazing but I'm still antsy. My SIL finds out what she is having tomorrow. Well that is if she decides she is going to find out. She is due on September 6th and I am due September 16. I just want to know what SOMEONE in my life is having. It's killing me to know.

I also did SO BAD with my blood sugar this morning. The half of bagel with cream cheese kicked my butt. The dietitian is not going to be happy with me. I need to eat more veggies and proteins.

I did notice that we have the same due date. I don't know when I will pop these babies out. I'm hoping for 37 weeks which would be the end of August. I figure the longer these babies stay in the better they will be with no NICU. That's the last thing you want for any baby.

The ultrasound was amazing but I'm still antsy. My SIL finds out what she is having tomorrow. Well that is if she decides she is going to find out. She is due on September 6th and I am due September 16. I just want to know what SOMEONE in my life is having. It's killing me to know.

I also did SO BAD with my blood sugar this morning. The half of bagel with cream cheese kicked my butt. The dietitian is not going to be happy with me. I need to eat more veggies and proteins.

You will find its the bagel that was bad for you. I class it as white bread which is a high GI food, hence the high reading.

I have porridge oats for my breakfast as this is a low GI food, it's the oats that are very good.

My next scan is the same date as yours, although mine may be pulled forward as I am seeing consultant on 29th April and she likes to see people after the scan, so I'm hoping they'll change it to next week. Midwife from hosp rang earlier and said she would look into it and let me know.

They will induce me a 38 weeks so beginning of sept, although my first was 3 weeks early of his own accord and my third was 2 weeks early, so there may not actually be a need for induction, we'll see what happens.(second was 2 weeks early but she was a section as she was breach)

Hey everyone,

Glad to see everyone is keeping well yay for movement and scans due to lovely hubby :flower:

Chimpette so sorry to hear about your job. I did not know they could do that to a pregnant woman? In my country it's illegal to get get rid of women who are expecting, but not sure how it works here in the UK. Hope you get something else sorted hun :hugs:

Eventho my midwife told me not to buy anything till 24 weeks (which she shudnt have said in my opinion as it played on my mind) I finally managed to buy a few little bits at Mothercare felt so liberated after haha

I think I feel some movement too few times it's been proper pokes :happydance:

You will find its the bagel that was bad for you. I class it as white bread which is a high GI food, hence the high reading.

I have porridge oats for my breakfast as this is a low GI food, it's the oats that are very good.

My next scan is the same date as yours, although mine may be pulled forward as I am seeing consultant on 29th April and she likes to see people after the scan, so I'm hoping they'll change it to next week. Midwife from hosp rang earlier and said she would look into it and let me know.

They will induce me a 38 weeks so beginning of sept, although my first was 3 weeks early of his own accord and my third was 2 weeks early, so there may not actually be a need for induction, we'll see what happens.(second was 2 weeks early but she was a section as she was breach)

I eat whole wheat and such but sometimes I feel like I fail. Like they are going to yell at me or I'm going to kill my babies or something.

So sorry to hear about your job Chimpette, what a rubbish time for it to happen. Will you be trying to find another job or wait until after the baby is here?

Yay for feeling the baby Armywife! Im having a quiet day on the moving front, little bit worrying but i do get a little kick every so often.

Yay Sannie, its lovely to finally buy something. I bought a little sleepsuit from Next at 16 weeks followed by 3 more sleepsuits from the Mothercare sale the other week. Its such a strange feeling buying them because its still not fully sunk in that im having a baby.
I went to a baby fair last week and bought some new Mam bottles half price and another sleepsuit, bumbo and baby gym. The bumbo was £2 second hand and the baby gym was £10. Couldn't resist the bargains :haha:

Hey Pink,

I know it hasn't sunk in here either and I am still too worried to feel happy which sucks but I guess that feeling wont ever go away.

Aww those are some bargains!! I have LOADS of stuff here already too but my mum went crazy on outfits and i got a play gym from my aunt & godfather so I do have baby stuff in the house but I cannot bring myself to buy anything most days how crazy stupid is that :dohh:

Was it a baby fair local to u? I wonder if there are any around Aylesbury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->