***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Zebra, glad all is going well and your little girl is perfect.

We have scan this week, brought forward from next tues due to consultant appointment on Monday.

DH said last night he doesn't know if we should find out what it is! Whhaaaaatttttt?

I said I need to know, I can't wait any longer, so we'll see what happens!

He is crazy! I would be dying to know. I am so jealous you don't have to wait. I still have a whole week left.

Thank you everyone :hugs:

Ghin - hope it comes round quick for you, good luck :)

Dancer - Good luck for your scan :thumbup:

Sorry if i had already said it but it wont hurt Congrats on ur little girl Zebra :flower:

We had our 20 week scan today it took 4 attempts 2 hours of what shouldve been 20min appointment!! but he is all perfect no abnormalities spotted and still a boy :cloud9: He made us all giggle as he is so laid back and the scan lady was like ' i'm fed up with ur baby' :haha:

Good luck to everyone who has scans coming up
xxx

Sorry if i had already said it but it wont hurt Congrats on ur little girl Zebra :flower:

We had our 20 week scan today it took 4 attempts 2 hours of what shouldve been 20min appointment!! but he is all perfect no abnormalities spotted and still a boy :cloud9: He made us all giggle as he is so laid back and the scan lady was like ' i'm fed up with ur baby' :haha:

Good luck to everyone who has scans coming up
xxx

Thank you Sannie :thumbup:

Congratulations on your scan too, glad everything is well :flower:

Zebra, glad all is going well and your little girl is perfect.

We have scan this week, brought forward from next tues due to consultant appointment on Monday.

DH said last night he doesn't know if we should find out what it is! Whhaaaaatttttt?

I said I need to know, I can't wait any longer, so we'll see what happens!

He is crazy! I would be dying to know. I am so jealous you don't have to wait. I still have a whole week left.

I'm sure he will come round to my way of thinking! You only have 7 days to wait but it also seems like time slows down when you're waiting for something like this.

Sannie, glad all went well for you.

dancareoi - will you find out then? we did with my daughter but we are going for a surprise this time.

Good luck to everyone waiting on scans only 6 more days for me

dancareoi - will you find out then? we did with my daughter but we are going for a surprise this time.

Good luck to everyone waiting on scans only 6 more days for me

I hope so! I'm too impatient to wait.

As this is our fourth it makes sense to know so I can sort out the piles and piles of clothes that we have!

Hello ladies,

My scan is tomorrow.. woohoo been waiting for ages for this.

So twice I've been asked if I'm having twins and twice that I can't have long to go, and someone even asked if I had my dates wrong.. which I know for sure I haven't.

Haven't the heart to tell them I already had belly left from my 2 DS's LOL

Here is my bump at 20 weeks and 6 days

Attachments

• 2013-04-23 16.16.31.jpg
    2013-04-23 16.16.31.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 8
Hello ladies,

My scan is tomorrow.. woohoo been waiting for ages for this.

So twice I've been asked if I'm having twins and twice that I can't have long to go, and someone even asked if I had my dates wrong.. which I know for sure I haven't.

Haven't the heart to tell them I already had belly left from my 2 DS's LOL

Here is my bump at 20 weeks and 6 days

Lovely bump chimp!

Hope your scan goes well tomorrow'

My scan was scheduled for Friday, but they might have to reschedule it *boo* :(

The receptionist is trying to shuffle things around, I am just waiting to hear back. I hope she can make it happen! I am getting jelly of all the scans on here :p

hi ladies, glad to see everyone is doing well. I need to have a good read this evening to see who's bump has changed from yellow. :)

I had my 20 week scan today and I stayed team yellow. Baby was very chilled and well behaved so was in and out in 15 minutes.

Nice bump chimp. I'm still not showing and good luck with your scan.

Seeing the diabetic consultant next week, on 16 units of insulin on an evening and now my day day sugars are rising grrrr. I'm thinking I might ask for tablets as hate stabbing myself. xxx

Yay for kicks!!!

I haven't felt any kicks yet. The twins remain elusive. I hope it means they are ok in there.

The days are moving forward to when we will see them during our anatomy scan. I am getting more anxious. I keep saying prayers and hoping it is going to be ok.

I'm sure they are fine Ghinspire. I've only just started feeling kicks and I'm 21 weeks.

Had my scan today all perfect and still very much a boy, here he is.

Attachments

• Baby No. 3.jpg
    Baby No. 3.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 3
Chimpette: I can't believe how clear your scan pic is!!!! Beautiful!! We don't get high-quality like that at my hospital! :haha:

Hi Tasha,

It's probably the clearest picture I've ever had on a scan... I was so shocked and how well it came out.

I've talked hubby into having a private scan at 27 weeks as well... so counting down to that now LOL

When it your scan..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->