***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Thanks Sannie & Pink

Well I have the option to move to central London which is where the new office is going to be, I'm having a meeting with them on Weds about it, it's going to take about an hour commute from Berks where I live and I'm not keen on having to get on the tube when I'm heavily pregnant, but I guess I'll do what I have to do for now... I can always not return and find another job while i'm on maternity leave. They also want to change my hours from working 5 days at week for 5 hours a day, to 3 full days a week. Other than that, no one is going to employ me when I'm pregnant, so I would have to temp.

I think I had some movement again today, but I seemed to feel it above my belly button where baby can't be yet, so I'm not sure if I made it up, or if maybe baby was kicking something which was moving up there.. haha

I'm was so very nervous about buying things, but after I had the gender scan I bought a little bee babygrow from Asda and have since bought 2 babygrows from the next sale... Pink that was definitely too good to miss, I'm all up for sales.. I love them! LOL

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been MIA, I've been super busy lately. I thought I'd let you know that I had my ultrasound today and it's a girl!! :happydance:

And I got pushed back 6 days--which I kind of expected since I have long cycles. So my new edd is September 14th instead of the 8th!

Attachments

• Ultrasound pic!.jpg
    Ultrasound pic!.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
Congrats on the girl tasha!!! Were you hoping more for one gender over the other?

I was def praying for a boy :baby:

Congrats on the girl tasha!!! Were you hoping more for one gender over the other?

I was def praying for a boy :baby:

Armywife: No, I really didn't have a preference! I just THOUGHT that it was a boy. I had been TTC for 5 months after my first m/c with no luck, then at the end of my 5th cycle, my 19-year-old brother told me he had a dream that I had a baby and that I should test as he was sure I was pregnant. He had no idea that I was at the end of my cycle, but he told me to "check"--so cute! I didn't think I was pregnant at all as I had no symptoms, but my husband told me to test anyways. So I tested the next morning and lo and a behold a BFP! When I asked my brother later if he saw a boy or a girl baby, he said he was pretty sure it was a boy. So ever since my BFP, I just thought it was a boy for sure! So you can imagine the shock I had yesterday! :haha: My husband and I are both thrilled that we're having a little girl! :cloud9:

Wow! What a story! Thats crazy! I probably would have thought boy too!
With my first i had no preference but now with a boy already , i figure a boy would be easier since i have everything and for hopefully being great playmates.

Im telling family next weekend....still debating how to tell the news...i was thinking cupcakes..but we arent having dinner. Everyone is coming over to get there things out of our basement lol.

I thought maybe have the basement littered in blue balloons....

Armywife: Yeah it was crazy!! Haha! Awww, well I'm really glad that you're having another little boy then! :flower: I think blue balloons are a good idea!! Wow! You didn't announce to your family yet...they'll be so surprised! :happydance:

Hi all,

Congrats tasha on the girl!

My scan has been brought forward to the end of next week due to seeing consultant on 29th April.

I am still waiting forever to know the gender. At this rate I will be the last one to know.

I have been having horrible nightmares. I hope nothing is wrong with the twins.

Congrats on the Girl Tasha :flower:

I am getting nervous for our 20 week scan on Tuesday, just pray everything is healthy so signs of any trisomies etc and that it's still a he :blush:

Congratulations Tasha on your little girl. Sannie good luck for your scan on Tuesday. Mine is tomorrow, so nervous but excited :)

I've been awol. Things i cant really go into on here. But means i've missed scans ect i got yours Tasha S. but if anyone else on first page is wrong just let me know.

another 8 days until my 20 week scan at 21+3. Want it to hurry up now

Yeah its a fairly local one Sannie, Think they only do them in the Liverpool area. Or this particular company do anyway.

Congratulations on you little girl Tasha! :D

Hope everything is okay MTC, hope the next 8 days fly by for you

Hi all, hope everyone is well.

We had a busy weekend, DD first Holy communion yesterday, so spent Saturday cleaning and cooking and after the church yesterday we had family back to house for a party.

Luckily the rain stayed away, so the 15 kids who were there, ages 2 to 19, could stay in the garden to eat their food, play footie and play on the trampoline.

Not too much mess as people were washing op and tidying for me as we went along, so not much left to do today, but must get on and do it now though!

Hello everyone :wave:

Sounds like you all had a lovely day dancer, glad the weather stayed nice for you too :thumbup:

I had my 20 weeks scan today, we have a healthy little girl, thank God! Relieved that she is ok and is growing well :cloud9:

Attachments

• Our baby moo bean 21.jpg
    Our baby moo bean 21.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2
glad all is well Zebra2023

another week until my scan

Thanks MTC :thumbup:

Hope this week goes quick for you and that your scan goes well. Looking forward to the update :flower:

Congratulations Zebra! A little princess! I have to wait until the 30th. Sending good vibes to everyone.

Congrats Zebra... that's fantastic news.

Good luck for everyone with scans this week and next..!

Zebra, glad all is going well and your little girl is perfect.

We have scan this week, brought forward from next tues due to consultant appointment on Monday.

DH said last night he doesn't know if we should find out what it is! Whhaaaaatttttt?

I said I need to know, I can't wait any longer, so we'll see what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->