***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Chimpette lovely bump :D and yay for first proper kicks :D and lovely scan picture

tekkitten hope they sorted out your scan

mwaah glad all was well at your scan :D

Scan on Monday for us at 21+3 still planning on staying team yellow

I am wishing for a nice bump and all these things right now. It's been an emotional day for me. At least it's not raining.

Hi all, had our scan today and all is perfect. Baby has been so lively today and you could see in the scan its arms were all over the place and kept getting in the sonographers way!

Baby was facing down to start, so I had to to and walk up and down a flight of stairs to try and get it to move, eventually it went face up so we got a perfect view.

Although she wouldn't commit 100%, although there was another somographer who entered the room, they both agreed it looks like we are team :pink:

Hi all, had our scan today and all is perfect. Baby has been so lively today and you could see in the scan its arms were all over the place and kept getting in the sonographers way!

Baby was facing down to start, so I had to to and walk up and down a flight of stairs to try and get it to move, eventually it went face up so we got a perfect view.

Although she wouldn't commit 100%, although there was another somographer who entered the room, they both agreed it looks like we are team :pink:

Yay another girl. Congratulations!

Congrats dan!

MTC - They sorted it out, now it is just half an hour before the original time :D So tomorrow still!

Not going to find out the gender, but rather get them to write it down. We'll do a gender reveal celebration at mid-end of May with family and friends.

OH and I totally think its a boy though.

Good luck for your scan. Just don't say a word when you are in there haha. I knew if i opened my mouth the words " can you tell what it is?" would come out. It was so difficult staying team yellow but so proud of myself for not buckling.

congrats, a lovely little girl :) I have read back twice now and cannot find the post where I predicted what you were having from your 12 week scan and my baby brain wont allow me to remember. Was I right or wrong??

Good luck with your scan Kitten. I'm really having trouble remembering what team everyone is!!! Congrats to all the pinks and blues and good luck ghin, hope both yours co operate at your scan for you xxx

I am so anxious. I heard so much bad news about women going into their 20 week appointment and not finding heartbeats that I think I am freaked out. I keep saying prayers. I have to wait just a few more days. I just feel so nervous...

Twins be strong.

Good luck for your scan. Just don't say a word when you are in there haha. I knew if i opened my mouth the words " can you tell what it is?" would come out. It was so difficult staying team yellow but so proud of myself for not buckling.

congrats, a lovely little girl :) I have read back twice now and cannot find the post where I predicted what you were having from your 12 week scan and my baby brain wont allow me to remember. Was I right or wrong??

Good luck with your scan Kitten. I'm really having trouble remembering what team everyone is!!! Congrats to all the pinks and blues and good luck ghin, hope both yours co operate at your scan for you xxx

Sorry to disappoint but you said boy!

Hahaha no worries, I ALWAYS get it wrong so technically I was right lol
Are you happy to be having a little girl?
My friend stayed for the weekend and she used my phil and teds to take her twins for a walk and i was OMG in less than 20 weeks I'll be using this for my little man and baby..crazy, time is absolutely flying by.

I was so nervous Ghin about my scan even though i heard the baby on the doppler an hour before. Hopefully you will relax a little after your 20 week scan. xx

Hahaha no worries, I ALWAYS get it wrong so technically I was right lol
Are you happy to be having a little girl?
My friend stayed for the weekend and she used my phil and teds to take her twins for a walk and i was OMG in less than 20 weeks I'll be using this for my little man and baby..crazy, time is absolutely flying by.

I was so nervous Ghin about my scan even though i heard the baby on the doppler an hour before. Hopefully you will relax a little after your 20 week scan. xx

What I wanted most was a healthy baby! I am pleased its a girl, because that means we will have 2 of each!

After my DS was born I gave away the majority of my new born to age 2, so will need to go shopping again!

Ghin I was so nervous about my scan yesterday even though baby was doing somersaults all morning!

Congratulations Dancer on ur baby girl!

I can't stop smiling I felt some kicks thru the bump with my hands :cloud9:
Was getting paranoid I wouldn't but boy has movement also increased finally woop.

Thanks sannie and zebra.

Sannie great to feel movements through bump. I'm no quite there yet, although the movements the last couple of days seem stronger, so hoping hubby and kids can have a feel soon!

Congrats dancer! Yah for movemet sannie!! Nice reassurance when baby starts moving more

Nice to see most of us are getting movements now :D Won't be long before you feel them from the outside Dancer :flower:

I am just sat here watching TV with bad heartburn as she rolls away and kicks me :haha: I love it :cloud9: I think I felt her hiccup two days ago for the first time which was cute. Feels like she is jumping when she gets them.

dancareoi glad all is well and congratulations on your pink bump

tekkitten Glad they sorted your scan - kinda jealous a lot have been before me even though i'm already 21 weeks today :haha:

mwaah yes i am going to say if i ask later dont tell me lol. I just hope dh doesn't try and look for himself

3 more days until my scan :happydance: also attached my 21 week bump picture from this morning

Attachments

• 21 weeks.jpg
    21 weeks.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 0
dancareoi glad all is well and congratulations on your pink bump

tekkitten Glad they sorted your scan - kinda jealous a lot have been before me even though i'm already 21 weeks today :haha:

mwaah yes i am going to say if i ask later dont tell me lol. I just hope dh doesn't try and look for himself

3 more days until my scan :happydance: also attached my 21 week bump picture from this morning

Not long to wait now for your scan. I take it you are remaining yellow?

That's a lovely neat bump.

Kitten, how did your scan go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"