***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Cute bump Dancer :)

I will join in and post mine :thumbup: 20 week bump.

Attachments

• Bump @ 20 weeks.jpg
    Bump @ 20 weeks.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1
Awww what lovely bumps you all have. I don't have one, no idea where baby is hiding lol.
I'm still in normal clothes and haven't told many people yet as no need as no one can tell. xxx

Awww what lovely bumps you all have. I don't have one, no idea where baby is hiding lol.
I'm still in normal clothes and haven't told many people yet as no need as no one can tell. xxx

Wow! I've been in maternity jeans since I was 8 weeks!

Nice bump zebra!

Mwaah - I think your bump will just pop out of nowhere sometime soon maybe? :)

I think I got a bit wider at 12 weeks and rushed out and bought maternity wear. I then went back to my normal size and still there. So still in my everyday clothes.

i wish Zebra. I'm a big girl anyway about size 20. I never really showed with Benjamin. I did a night shift at the hospital at 38 weeks and after working with a nurse for 11 hours i mentioned I was expecting and she nearly fell on the floor when i told her i was being induced that week. She said she couldnt tell.

Well i am feeling baby!!! Not definite kicks more like little taps. I'm remembering what DS felt like now.

How is everyone?? I had a nice but weird day. Ex hubby to be finally came to see Banjo we took him swimming ( well I spectated) and had lunch together. He even came in the family changing room with us and said did i mind seeing him naked lol So weird.

xxx

I think I got a bit wider at 12 weeks and rushed out and bought maternity wear. I then went back to my normal size and still there. So still in my everyday clothes.

i wish Zebra. I'm a big girl anyway about size 20. I never really showed with Benjamin. I did a night shift at the hospital at 38 weeks and after working with a nurse for 11 hours i mentioned I was expecting and she nearly fell on the floor when i told her i was being induced that week. She said she couldnt tell.

Well i am feeling baby!!! Not definite kicks more like little taps. I'm remembering what DS felt like now.

How is everyone?? I had a nice but weird day. Ex hubby to be finally came to see Banjo we took him swimming ( well I spectated) and had lunch together. He even came in the family changing room with us and said did i mind seeing him naked lol So weird.

xxx

The movements are so reassuring. Mine feel like they are getting a little stronger now, more like a little kick than a tap!

Perhaps your x hubby to be is feeling a little lonely since his other half left him. I don't know the guy, but from what I've read, sounds like it serves him right!

Yes it is reassuring, excited for kicks.
How are you doing Lisa? Is your son feeling better about the pregnancy?

He is a complete knob but I still love him. Decided not to invite him around to the house thats why we went out. He said he is coming back next Saturday so yes he is feeling lonely but I could never go back there. If he can ignore his little boy for a girlfriend he isnt a man i want to be with. I'd rather be single. i just hope he starts being a good dad as Benjamin was so happy to see him. xxxx

Wow love the bumps!!

Have you told your ex that you are expecting Mwaah?

Hi Pink, how are you doing? What are you doing about a pram?
I was thinking pram and buggy board or i already have a phil n teds. My friend borrowed it the other day for her 3 year old twins and the one at the bottom looked so uncomfy when he fell asleep. Now I'm looking at the Out n About 360 as its side by side and Banjo still sleeps a lot on walks.

Yes he knows, he didnt believe me I dont think until today when he saw me doing my blood sugars again and then i said Banjo had been exposed to chicken pox and its a waiting game to see if he has it. He was cross I hadnt told him before he arrived as he said he was working with a pregnant woman and i said what do you think i am and patted my tummy. I also explained the midwife gave me the all clear to try and let Banjo catch it and there was no risk to baby. xxxx

xxx

You might be surprised :) I am quite a big woman too but I am showing, this is my 5th but 1st IYGWIM? As long as you are feeling your baby that is a good thing :thumbup:

:haha: I just had to laugh at the whole ex thing with him asking if you mind seeing him naked. Lol very weird :haha:

Yes it is reassuring, excited for kicks.
How are you doing Lisa? Is your son feeling better about the pregnancy?

He is a complete knob but I still love him. Decided not to invite him around to the house thats why we went out. He said he is coming back next Saturday so yes he is feeling lonely but I could never go back there. If he can ignore his little boy for a girlfriend he isnt a man i want to be with. I'd rather be single. i just hope he starts being a good dad as Benjamin was so happy to see him. xxxx

I think my son is feeling a little better, although after our scan on Thursday he was be concerned, wanting to check everything was ok. He is such a lovely sensitive lad. Everyone who meets him says how lovely he is!

He did really well last year in his 11+ exams and is off to grammar school in September.

It is a shame your DH has not had much to do with banjo, not from the point that your DH is missing out because sounds like he doesn't deserve it, but is a shame on your little boy. Lets hope he keeps his word and visits again soon.

There is a case of chicken pox at my youngest's nursery. About 5 years ago I caught chicken pox off my daughters friend. I hadn't had it before! I then passed it onto my eldest 2!

When I was PG with the one Lost at beginning of last year my niece got chicken pox, my youngest and I were both with her just before the spots! DS didn't get it but I was worried about me. Doc did a blood test which showed I had antibodies , so if he does get it I'll be ok.

You might be surprised :) I am quite a big woman too but I am showing, this is my 5th but 1st IYGWIM? As long as you are feeling your baby that is a good thing :thumbup:

:haha: I just had to laugh at the whole ex thing with him asking if you mind seeing him naked. Lol very weird :haha:

I hope I start to look pregnant and not just fat soon lol just got off the scales and put 4lbs on so far.
I know really weird, I didnt even look. I had my back to him whilst I dried and dressed the little man. Wonder if he'll want to share next week. Maybe I should offer to get naked loooooooooool.

I think my son is feeling a little better, although after our scan on Thursday he was be concerned, wanting to check everything was ok. He is such a lovely sensitive lad. Everyone who meets him says how lovely he is!

He did really well last year in his 11+ exams and is off to grammar school in September.

It is a shame your DH has not had much to do with banjo, not from the point that your DH is missing out because sounds like he doesn't deserve it, but is a shame on your little boy. Lets hope he keeps his word and visits again soon.

There is a case of chicken pox at my youngest's nursery. About 5 years ago I caught chicken pox off my daughters friend. I hadn't had it before! I then passed it onto my eldest 2!

When I was PG with the one Lost at beginning of last year my niece got chicken pox, my youngest and I were both with her just before the spots! DS didn't get it but I was worried about me. Doc did a blood test which showed I had antibodies , so if he does get it I'll be ok.

Aww he sounds a clever and sensitive lad. I'm sure he is a fab big brother.
I couldnt careless about DH missing out on Banjo but like you say Banjo has a dad and has a right to know him. I just get fed up of being the one having to make the effort all the time of getting him to make contact.

The midwife told me i had the anti bodies so it was ok if little man got them now. Fancy not getting them when you were little, hope they werent to bad for you xxxx

Scan tomorrow !! so excited.

Also hubby been feeling movement from outside since 6th April, realised today you can see from outside too

Will be thinking of you tomorrow MTC. Thats good you can see and feel movements.xxx

I hope I start to look pregnant and not just fat soon lol just got off the scales and put 4lbs on so far.
I know really weird, I didnt even look. I had my back to him whilst I dried and dressed the little man. Wonder if he'll want to share next week. Maybe I should offer to get naked loooooooooool.

Aww he sounds a clever and sensitive lad. I'm sure he is a fab big brother.
I couldnt careless about DH missing out on Banjo but like you say Banjo has a dad and has a right to know him. I just get fed up of being the one having to make the effort all the time of getting him to make contact.

The midwife told me i had the anti bodies so it was ok if little man got them now. Fancy not getting them when you were little, hope they werent to bad for you xxxx

I am sure you will and I am sure you don't look fat either Mwaah. Looking at your profile pic, you definitely don't. Don't worry to much about putting it on, you are pregnant :) I haven't put any weight on would you believe? :shock: I've lost it *scratches head* doesn't look like I have though haha :haha:

Lmao, that would be hilarious, his reaction would be a picture. No doubt he probably would look lol. If you do, let me know how he acts, too funny :haha:

Scan tomorrow !! so excited.

Also hubby been feeling movement from outside since 6th April, realised today you can see from outside too

Good luck MTC!! :happydance:

Liss considering I was older I wasn't too bad. All my friends had it when we were little so I don't know why I didn't. As I say I passed it to DS and Dd and they both had it at the same time so that worked out quite well!

As at this morning I too have only put on 4 pounds.

In my first pg I put on 3 1/2 stone! My third pg was about 1 1/2 stone, but the best was second pg with dd only put on 7 pounds, so I was lighter after I has her than before! It's because of GD, DR at hosp kept telling me I would need insulin as I did with first, but I was determined to prove her wrong and I did!

MTc good luck for tomorrow xx

Wow I don't even want to write down how much I have gained so far :nope:
Ur all doing so well.

I'm loving all the bumps... and feeling movements posts..!

Mwaah I have a nipper 360 double, I love it...

Man alive i'm the same Sannie, definitely going to say how much I've put on.. haha

Well the good news from me is the leg cast is off, bad news is foot is now the size of a baby elephants, so I have to go back to the hospital today to check if I have a DVT... will it ever end..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->