***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

I do not know how much weight i have gained and will not look :haha:

scan went well despite a delay, stayed :yellow: what would you guess from the pics

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 21+3.jpg
    21+3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
Tomorrow is going to be the scariest and most exciting ultrasound of the pregnancy. My 20 wk anatomy scan is tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well and the twins are moving around so we can see what gender they are.

well done MTC, I'm proud of you!!! hehehe looks like a boy to me so probably a girl haha I'm crap at guessing!!

Thanks Zebra, I carry my weight well :p I am getting a bump but on top!! No where near where baby is!! I told my boss today eeekkk it gives him chance to decide whether to keep me on or let me go. I would be happy with either decision.
Thats fab about no weight gain.
Hehehe I wonder, maybe I'll offer to go in the pool too and see what happens.

I think I have decided to go for it Chimp now I cant decide between black or camel colour. Did you use the newborn support?

Sannie and Chimp, I would of put loads on if I didnt have Gestational diabetes.

That's great Lisa, how are your sugars doing? Mine seem to be getting better. Well I'm eating as I should now. Have the consultant on Wednesday and think I am going to ask for tablets. When I inject it leaves a big red itchy lump, it never happened with DS. I dont want 132 of them. xxxx

Good luck Ghin, I'm thinking a boy and girl xxxx

Conratulations MTC, gorgeous scan photo. I am going to say girl :D

Good luck for tomorrow Ghin :thumbup:

well done MTC, I'm proud of you!!! hehehe looks like a boy to me so probably a girl haha I'm crap at guessing!!

Thanks Zebra, I carry my weight well :p I am getting a bump but on top!! No where near where baby is!! I told my boss today eeekkk it gives him chance to decide whether to keep me on or let me go. I would be happy with either decision.
Thats fab about no weight gain.
Hehehe I wonder, maybe I'll offer to go in the pool too and see what happens.

I think I have decided to go for it Chimp now I cant decide between black or camel colour. Did you use the newborn support?

Sannie and Chimp, I would of put loads on if I didnt have Gestational diabetes.

That's great Lisa, how are your sugars doing? Mine seem to be getting better. Well I'm eating as I should now. Have the consultant on Wednesday and think I am going to ask for tablets. When I inject it leaves a big red itchy lump, it never happened with DS. I dont want 132 of them. xxxx

No problem :D You will have to post a picture and show us. I am carrying high I think so maybe we are similar or will be? Ooo hope things turn out well with them :thumbup: Thank you, I am rather shocked lol :shock:
Lmao :haha: So funny!!

Mtc: i say boy! :)

I've gained about 14pds....which is about a 1 stone i believe...
Im about the total weight i was when i gavve birth to ds :dohh:

What are we all doing for labor?? Drugs? Water birth? Etc

MTc congrats on scan, I guess girl!

Ghin, good luck today, one of each would be great.

Liss I was at diabetic clinic yesterday . Now up to 14 units at night due to high morning readings. My after dinner readings are getting higher but still within range. As no clinic next week due to bank holiday, they have given me a fast acting insulin in preparation for when I need it. I will need to call them if my readings if to too high and they will tell me how much to take and when!

Army no birth plan here, didn't have one for the others. Just to get them out with as little pain as possible! Don't like the idea of water birth! Due to insulin I will be induced at 38 weeks! Although all mine have been early anyway!

Had epidural with first and seconds which was a section due to breach. Third was gas and air which was more painful than other two! We'll see how it goes!

Chimp, glad your cast is off, just hope ankle feels better soon

I would love a water birth with gas and air only. I have an appointment on Friday with my consultant to discuss labour. Not sure what it entails but I hope they don't expect me to have a c section unless it's an emergency. Not sure if they will induce me, I have a feeling they will, I don't mind. I've already been told they won't let me go over my due date 8th September. So my little girl will be here on the 8th or before :shock: anything to get her out safely :)

Ghin just spotted on another post about your scan. Been waiting all day to see how you got on and was getting concerned something was up so I thought I would have a nose about.

Congratulations you must be so pleased. I won't spoil to surprise for the ladies on here . I'll leave it to you to tell them

The scan went really well. Things look perfect with the babies. I am having a boy and girl. It's crazy to me how two little beings could be in there.

The scan went really well. Things look perfect with the babies. I am having a boy and girl. It's crazy to me how two little beings could be in there.

So glad everything was ok and to have one of each is amazing

Pleased everything is ok ghin, lovely news that you are having one of each :D

ArmyWife1984 water birth with nothing else, not even gas. all done at home i am hoping. People think i am crazy when they know my daughter was 9lbs 12oz but if i did that with just gas and air in water i determined to do this with nothing

ghinspire22 glad all is ok.

ArmyWife1984 water birth with nothing else, not even gas. all done at home i am hoping. People think i am crazy when they know my daughter was 9lbs 12oz but if i did that with just gas and air in water i determined to do this with nothing

Wow, you're amazing to want to do it that way!

All my PG have been high risk due mostly to gestational diabetes so have to have hosp birth, but to be honest I wouldn't go for a home birth I'd be too scared in case something went wrong.

Plus the fact I wanted anything they'd got to get rid of the pain!

I did my third with gas and air, others were epidural, but I wanted epidural with him but they kept telling me I was doing fine and I think I was that high on the gas and air I wasn't in any fit state to argue! Plus the fact it probably happened too quick. Waters broke at 10.00pm, first major, painful contractions didn't start until about 2.00am and I had him at 3.50 am!

All my PG have been high risk due mostly to gestational diabetes so have to have hosp birth, but to be honest I wouldn't go for a home birth I'd be too scared in case something went wrong.

I did my third with gas and air, others were epidural, but I wanted epidural with him but they kept telling me I was doing fine and I think I was that high on the gas and air I wasn't in any fit state to argue! Plus the fact it probably happened too quick. Waters broke at 10.00pm, first major, painful contractions didn't start until about 2.00am and I had him at 3.50 am!

Did your labors go quicker each time? I was in labor for about 13hrs. Hoping it will speed up this time.
i plan on epidural this time. With ds i did nothing...once 10cm hit i begged for an epi but it was too late, so they gave me a spinal instead.....loved it!!

I didnt like not being able to enjoy myself and socialize....it waz 13hrs of bouncing on a ball lol

Did your labors go quicker each time? I was in labor for about 13hrs. Hoping it will speed up this time.
i plan on epidural this time. With ds i did nothing...once 10cm hit i begged for an epi but it was too late, so they gave me a spinal instead.....loved it!!

I didnt like not being able to enjoy myself and socialize....it waz 13hrs of bouncing on a ball lol

My first was the longest - 42 hours from very first niggle to birth! By the time I got to hosp I was 7-8 cm - I then had epidural which slowed everything right down and it took another 12 hours before he was born!

Second was c-section due to breach, but as per above, third was fairly quick!

dancareoi yes i wanted a water birth with my daughter but didn't think i would be strong enough to have one as my pain threshold is crap but i did with just gas and air, and only had that right near the end. So i said from before i even wanted another we would go for home water birth with no pain relief. I will have it there just in case though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->