***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

I have 3 girl names and two boy ones. Going to meet the little one before picking a name :) I find out sat what I'm having at a gender reveal! So excited :D

Hi everyone. Hope you are all ok :)

Ive tried to think if names, i like Harry but OH thinks people would call him harry potter :haha: He doesnt seem to have any name ideas.

My bump has been quite painful recently, had a bad day at work on wednesday and was getting a lot of tightenings around my bump. I had similar feelings with Olly when i had done too much. Now im having terrible sinus pains and paracetamol isnt helping.

On a good note im 24 weeks today! I have a midwife appointment on wednesday, finally! Ive not seen her since 16 weeks.

Ooo harry! Love that name!

I think we have it picked finally. Zachary...still not sure on middle names...we need 2 middle name to carry on family tradition on his side :wacko:

I had the tightnings with my first too but it was when i hit 3rd tri.
Take it easy pink! :) easier said than done right?! Especially with a toddler!!

The name Harry reminds me a lot of the Prince. It's funny how people associate names with people.

I am 21 weeks and still haven't felt any movement from the twins. I hear that this can be normal and not to worry. It's just hard not to worry when everyone else seems to feel their babies kick. I feel like there is something wrong with me.

I leave for North Dakota on the 20th. It will be my only flight while pregnant. Hopefully all goes well.

Hi all, glad everyone is doing ok.

We will leave the name discussions until nearer the time. My eldest was 10 days old before we decided on a name for him!

Really struggling with my sugar levels, back at hosp on Monday afternoon, but they called today to see how I am getting. On.

Need to increase night time insulin by 1 unit, but also need to start taking another type of insulin, a fast acting one which has to be taken with my evening meal.

So I am now doing the following each day

- progesterone pessary morning and evening
- check sugar levels 4 times a day
- inject clexane once a day
- inject insulin with evening meal
- inject insulin every night

It's a full time job!

Sounds like a full time job!

My sciatic pain left finallly!!!!! But i vacuumed last night and it seemed to aggravate it. But gone again this morning :happydance:

Glad your sciatic nerve has gone Army and I love the name Zachary.

If I hadnt seen the consultant Pink my midwife doesn't see you until 28 weeks from 16 weeks. Hope all goes well. I love the name Harry too but I have a few friends with boys of that name and all of different ages.

Oh Lisa that is a full time job lol poor you. I'm so not missing injecting.

Saw your gender reveal thread Tekitten, congrats on your coloured bump :)

How is everyone doing. Baby is very active here ( ghin I didnt feel DS until 24-25 weeks so you are still normal :p)

Spent the day with the ex and little man yesterday. He was trying his luck with me looool I felt good rejecting him!!! xxxx

Glad your sciatic nerve has gone Army and I love the name Zachary.

If I hadnt seen the consultant Pink my midwife doesn't see you until 28 weeks from 16 weeks. Hope all goes well. I love the name Harry too but I have a few friends with boys of that name and all of different ages.

Oh Lisa that is a full time job lol poor you. I'm so not missing injecting.

Saw your gender reveal thread Tekitten, congrats on your coloured bump :)

How is everyone doing. Baby is very active here ( ghin I didnt feel DS until 24-25 weeks so you are still normal :p)

Spent the day with the ex and little man yesterday. He was trying his luck with me looool I felt good rejecting him!!! xxxx

Did he get his kit off this time ?

How do we find tekkittens gender reveal thread ?

hahaha no he didnt but he said I was making innuendos and if i wanted it i just needed to ask hahaha Then I asked him to babysit in june so I could go on a hen night and he asked could he stay over as there are no trains after a certain time. I said he could but not to get any ideas as I'll be sober and on the sofa bed...he said ..this is his exact words.." I would bang you drunk or sober" eurghhhh. I told him that ship had long since sailed lol

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1857279-gender-reveal-tonight.html here is the link xxxx

hahaha no he didnt but he said I was making innuendos and if i wanted it i just needed to ask hahaha Then I asked him to babysit in june so I could go on a hen night and he asked could he stay over as there are no trains after a certain time. I said he could but not to get any ideas as I'll be sober and on the sofa bed...he said ..this is his exact words.." I would bang you drunk or sober" eurghhhh. I told him that ship had long since sailed lol

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1857279-gender-reveal-tonight.html here is the link xxxx

Kitten congrats on your coloured bump!

Liss, you could come back from your night out to find him lying naked on the sofa waiting for you :haha:

Kitten congrats on your coloured bump!

Liss, you could come back from your night out to find him lying naked on the sofa waiting for you :haha:

Hahaha that wouldn't surprise me. I'm sure he will have some trick up his sleeve.

:shock: :haha: he is so rude lol

Yep he is, the worst thing is if I was able to drink and probably would come home and go there!!! So glad I can't drink hahaha xxx

Haha such a relief hey lol :haha: You must tell us what tricks he has if any :)

Mwaah, i think my midwife wanted to see me at 26/27 weeks but we are away on holiday so she made it the week before. I have my 2nd consultant appointment the first week of June.
Can't believe your ex is trying it on, go you for turning him down! I can just imagine him being nakey when you get back from the hen night too :haha:

Congratulations Kitten, gender reveals sound like so much fun!!!

Thanks! :) It was the most fun I have had in a long time. I had this horrible fear that no one would show up. But everyone did, and it was more than just me crying when the balloons came out. It was incredible :)

Today I commenced the clothes shopping! So much fun to look at girly stuff, as I had avoided that area of the store :p

Thanks! :) It was the most fun I have had in a long time. I had this horrible fear that no one would show up. But everyone did, and it was more than just me crying when the balloons came out. It was incredible :)

Today I commenced the clothes shopping! So much fun to look at girly stuff, as I had avoided that area of the store :p

Congratulations on team pink!

Hahaha well his tricks aren't that big to hide Lisa lol I'll keep you all posted.

Was having a crap week as pup is poorly and I never got him insured stupid me!! He is going in for xrays tomorrow but told to expect the worst as in a huge bill...£2000+

On the plus side saw a posting in the second tri section about the tesco clubcard exchange and got £60 off the out n about!! I know its a bit early but had to get it. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->