***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Do you know baby's position mine does that during bh and side that's like that is side where baby's back is.

My cramps/BH have been painful on and off all day and had back ache all day, don't wanna get my hopes up in case it nothing though

Do you know baby's position mine does that during bh and side that's like that is side where baby's back is.

My cramps/BH have been painful on and off all day and had back ache all day, don't wanna get my hopes up in case it nothing though

The bit that sticks out is baby's bum and back! Her head is down and legs either side.

All these aches and pains you are having sound promising. Was Chloe an early baby?

Aww so baby has dace towards your back. This baby has back on right side all limbs on left side so facing my left.

No Chloe was 6days late didn't really have much with her at all until I woke up in labor. Only thing I has was BH but could only tell if I felt bump or when I got told from a trace

Right there with ya :wave: cramping, back ache and diarrhea .... i'm buying some pineapple tomorrow :thumbup:

Right there with ya :wave: cramping, back ache and diarrhea .... i'm buying some pineapple tomorrow :thumbup:

Diarrhoea is a promising sign too!

MTC - yes baby is or was facing inwards.

Hey Ladies,

Thanks for all the kind words. :hugs:
Looks like it's all happening for nearly everyone!

My MW appointment ended up with me having to go hospital due to high blood pressure, wee & bloods were fine so was let go home but have to have my blood pressure checked twice a week now. But they scanned me due to me not believing he was head down but he deff is and 2/5th engaged.

Afterwards I had such painful tightenings coming every 5mins but they trailed off in the end. But i'd rather he stay put till atleast next week :shrug:

Hope everyone elses pains and cramps are leading to something :thumbup:

PS: to anyone who had the whooping cough vaccine how long did ur arm hurt after? Mine's gone really stiff and sore.

Hello ladies,

Wowsa all these pains must be doing something for you all surely...! I haven't really had anything a few Braxton hicks but nothing major. So still waiting although as you all know I want baby to stay till at least hubby is home LOL

Got my appointment tomorrow which I'm looking forward too, so will hopefully find out more about what they think about baby after the CTG

Sorry I haven't been able to catch up more, watching these 2 monsters is exhausting and so I'm grabbing a quick 5 min sit down to type this, without cleaning.... LOL

Anyone know much about hemorrhoids & labor?

Last night i had pain coming from the rectal area...like a sharp pain. Then later that night appeared a hemmorrhoid! No bowels or anything brought it on it just appeared. Now it hurts so much to sit on my bum!

I read online it could mean baby dropped when hemmorrhoids appear.....hoping labor is coming!

No baby here yet. Just set the pram up with the buggy board that arrived this morning! Eeek, just waiting for Olly to wake up so i can try it out.

Hubby has decided to work overtime on Monday & Tuesday which I am pee'd off about, he'll be working tomorrow - Wednesday morning and then is back in again Thursday afternoon - Sunday. He thinks im just worried that i'm going to go into labour but its more the pressure of looking after a toddler. I'm probably not going to be able to take him out anywhere as he kindly demonstrated yesterday... he will run off. I ended up pulling all kinds of muscles in my groin running after him, ouch!!!

Ouch on the hemorrhoids Army. Im surprised ive not had any tbh.

I made a boo boo and haven't had my whooping cough vaccine. Midwife never mentioned anything about it and i only just found out it existed a couple of weeks ago and never got round to it :(

Still having cramps here, ive been having them every day now for the past 3 days. Ive had hot curry, lots of pineapple and a massive, painful walk around Ikea yesterday. I dont think this baby is ready yet so im just going to relax for a few day. Starting to panic about having sweep/ being induced at 40+ weeks now. I hope the baby comes in the next 2 weeks!!

Sorry cant help with the hemmoroids issue!

Sannie I had whooping cough jab and arm was really sore for a few days , it hurt to lie on.

Zebra hope blood pressure doesn't cause a problem . I had very high blood pressure with my first. This time I have very low blood pressure 102/50 the other day!

@dancareoi when did u have urs done hun?

@Pink Dw about not having it, I was on the fence and I now regret it after stupidly googeling it!! But if u truly still want the vaccine I was told u can till 38 weeks.

@Army No advice on hemorrhoids, not even sure what they are :blush:

I have to take my hat off to u ladies with little ones to look after I don't know how you do it. :flower:

Army can't help about the hemorrhoids never suffered

Pinks :hugs: about hubby working over time maybe baby will come so he can't.

hemorrhoids are horrible Army i got a few with Banjo and got more and even earlier with this one. i use vream on mine, it does relieve them.

I had the whooping cough vaccine at 28 weeks and it the soreness lasted 3-5 days. Mainly when I lay on it.

Well i am a proud owner of a syringe full of colostrum sitting in my freezer. The hospital want me to take some in incase she goes to special baby care and she can have my milk straight away. It was hard work though. The midwife will hopefully show me an easier way on Monday after my sweep.

I havent had any pains or BH, didnt with DS either.

Well 3 weeks today my chunkster should definitely be here...scary. I still havent packed or assembled her crib yet xxxx

How exciting mwaah. Amd yay for colostrum

My dh enjoyed his birthday day rock climbing and abseiling off 75ft bridge. He on night shift but I happy for baby to come whenever it wishes now (hint hint baby the sooner the better) as long as it holds on til past midnight which im 100% sure I will as don't want baby sharing birthday with my dads wife

Sannie I think I had it done at 28 weeks.

Liss well done to you on getting that much out at this stage. I think you seriously need to consider getting yourself sorted, you could well be the first!

My DH 44th bday today so we went out for the day. Won't be having baby on his bday!

Our 16th wedding anniversary next Friday and my 42nd bday on 27th, so possibilities there

Noticed more BH today than usual !

Midnight and woken up wanting to be sick but not physically being able to :(

Hope you got back to sleep don't think I got back til like 3.30 or later.

Full term today based on scan date :happydance: Meant to be going swimming later with sister and nephews but feel too tired

Hope you got back to sleep don't think I got back til like 3.30 or later.

Full term today based on scan date :happydance: Meant to be going swimming later with sister and nephews but feel too tired

I think I finally went back to sleep at 5, youngest woke me at 7

I don't go swimming anymore, my maternity swimming costume doesn't fit me any more!

Good morning ladies.

I think MTC could be 1st as I have had no signs yet and she is still really active. I've not seen or read about many sweeps being successful at 37 weeks either.

Hope you are feeling a little better MTC. Congrats on being full term. Anyday for you now.

I slept crap too Lisa but that was cos hubby wasn't feeling great and kept getting up. Everytime he disturbed me I needed to pee then I couldnt get comfy again. Hope you get a little rest today.
I am supposed to be going swimming with my nieces next week but think I will have to give it a miss because of the sweep as I might be bleeding or get an infection.

You have some important dates going on Lisa. It's hubby's Nan's birthday on 27th and I have my second sweep then so have a feeling she could come then. Also thats when my work replacement is coming so cant really have time off until then lol. Our LO's could come on the same day.

Carpets are getting shampooed tomorrow so will get sorted with baby things on Sunday :p

Anyone else having any signs?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->