***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Wonder who will be first my money is on army now lol

My mums arrived from Belgium so from Monday we are more than ready for little one to come :cloud9:

Yes army sounds promising.

Uhhh I just went to sit on my ball and had so much pressure down there it was uncomfortable. My ball is normally most comfortable place to sit for me

sounds like ur LO is making it's way to the exit aswell MTC :D

I'm hoping so best not have this for another 3-5 weeks as I'll struggle to sit down anywhere

Sending hugs chimp!

Wow all these babies showing signs! I think this little one will be hanging on a while longer so we are out of the running.

You never know pink maybe you'll go without any signs. I'm wondering if maybe ill have loads of signs and still go late

No signs here, hoping to hold out until induction date! So will keep my legs crossed for another 2 weeks!

Uhhh now it's not only when I sit on ball its when I go for a wee too :dohh: any of you mummies with children already had this before never had with chloe

Uhhh now it's not only when I sit on ball its when I go for a wee too :dohh: any of you mummies with children already had this before never had with chloe

I don't recall anything like that with any of my 3. With my first he only sign now, when looking back, was my bump had dropped.

Second was section do to breach so no signs at all.

Third, less movement over the weekend then lots of strong BH during the day on the Monday and baby born at 3.50 next morning.

Sorry to hear that Chimp. Hope baby is allowed to stay in there until hubby is back.

Any progress Army?

Well I cant keep up with everyone!! Losing plugs, pains and pressure eeeek.

I spent the day cleaning, it about killed me. It wasn't nesting though it was necessity lol
Had no niggles or show though. I told DH to come straight home from work on Monday so we *cough cough* lol Want to help the sweep along :p

The pet insurance wrote to me and they arent paying out for the dog. I wanted to cry but it would of done no good. Just hope I dont need a section as thats 6 weeks off work I cant afford.

Carpets are nearly dry after being cleaned so put my pram up and going to pack and do the rest tomorrow. As my friend said, from Monday I'll be like a bomb waiting to pop.
I really dont think I'm going to be 1st though. xxxx

Sorry to hear about the dog insurance hunni.

Hope yohr sweep works nice and quickly

Sorry to hear about the pet insurance not paying mwaah, that is awful :(

Still lots of good signs buzzing among us ladies. Sitting on the edge of my seat wondering who is going first.

I can't stop itching still, my skin is red raw :wacko: full term tomorrow, please make an appearance soon. Lots more plug again today, no blood in it mind. Just snotty like. Very swollen and sore as well down there still. Good news that I finish those awful antibiotics today, last one at 1am :happydance:

Glad you finished anti biotics zebra sorry your still itchy. Someone has to go soon all these babies can't be on time or late

Sounds promising zebra :thumbup:

I started having contractions this morning. Called dh told him to get home asap then they were gone :shrug:
i am still spotting pinkish,, red blood. My back is throbbing. Feel like it could be any day. I hope this isn't a cruel joke by my baby!

Sounds like the start of things army maybe its early labour. Gokd luck :thumbup:

Sounds promising zebra :thumbup:

I started having contractions this morning. Called dh told him to get home asap then they were gone :shrug:
i am still spotting pinkish,, red blood. My back is throbbing. Feel like it could be any day. I hope this isn't a cruel joke by my baby!

Sounds like you are going to be first!

Do you ladies want me to create a thread we can use in the parenting section for when we all have these babies?

I need to ring triage when they open at 9 just had another show, biggest yet full panty liner worth, sorry if tmi. And it was all almost completely red due to rh- gonna ring up and check it's okay. The red was definitely within mucus but was blood red not pink or brown

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->