***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

We all think others could be first I keep refusing to get my hopes up simply because of how late chloe was. Hope you get better night tonight mwaah.

Decided I gonna somehow drag my arse to swimming even if it kills me as Chloe really wants to go

Thanks MTC. He doesnt seem to remember it now. A show??! wow go you. Like Lisa said it could you 1st. Fingers crossed.

Well the scan was bad!!! Baby is HUGE!! 8lb 2oz at 36 weeks!!
The consultant is lovely though and she was the one that induced me with DS. She knows how horrific I found it.
She has agreed to let me get up to my due date as long as baby is fine. I'm booked in for an induction on the 4th Sept but if all is well they wont do it if i am still against the idea. I told her I would rather not go in on my due date as it's Banjo's birthday so she said she will let me go to the 9th :) After saying that I have my sweep on Monday 19th!! Not sure how successful sweeps are on a second baby.
She also said if I change my mind they will induce me anytime after 38 weeks if they have a bed free.
So exciting we are all getting so close. Oh I did go and buy some size 2 nappies as thinking she wont be in newborn lol xxx

Sorry to hear the scan didn't go so well. You have a big baby, presuming they are correct though :shock: Really hope things go well for you both :flower: Pleased the consultant was lovely with you too, always helps.

Don't know how clear this picture is but this is my tummy looking down during a BH, will try and get a better one

View attachment 657919

See how big right side is!

Wow that is pretty kool :shock: I can see it!

Hey Ladies,

Thanks for all the kind words. :hugs:
Looks like it's all happening for nearly everyone!

My MW appointment ended up with me having to go hospital due to high blood pressure, wee & bloods were fine so was let go home but have to have my blood pressure checked twice a week now. But they scanned me due to me not believing he was head down but he deff is and 2/5th engaged.

Afterwards I had such painful tightenings coming every 5mins but they trailed off in the end. But i'd rather he stay put till atleast next week :shrug:

Hope everyone elses pains and cramps are leading to something :thumbup:

PS: to anyone who had the whooping cough vaccine how long did ur arm hurt after? Mine's gone really stiff and sore.

Hope things are ok Sannie, good that they are checking up on you every two weeks. That is great that he is engaged :thumbup:

When I had my whooping cough jab it hurt for about 2-4 days then calmed down.

Hope everyone else is doing well, sorry if I have missed anyone :wave:

AFM - I am not having a good time, I have been in bed for two days pretty much, only woken up for my medication and appointments. I can't stop sleeping. I feel worse, hot cold flushes still, I keep getting up to 6 bouts of the runs a day along with feeling sick all day (I threw up in my mouth while I was asleep the other morning) :wacko: sorry TMI. I am very very sore down there too, it is so swollen, hurts to walk and sit :wacko: Lost a bigger bit of my plug yesterday as well.

Had a midwife appointment yesterday, I swear they are getting on my nerves when it comes to blood pressure. Oh it is really high, no it isn't, it is because you keep using that stupid small cuff and getting a false reading, how many times do I have to tell you for flip sake :dohh: :growlmad: when they do it correctly, they wonder why it is is slightly higher, cause they are annoying me and not listening. Grr! When I went to the clinic on Tuesday, the midwife there listened to me straight away and used the big cuff. My blood pressure was lovely, I was nice and relaxed. Goes to show then!!

Sorry for the rant ladies :flower:

Hugs zebra hope you feel better soon.

Been swimming and now on park with Chloe and my sister and her kids which is giving me 5 mins to sit and rest

Zebra I hope u feel better soon hun, but it does sound like it's all getting ready to go for you :flower:

Yeah I'm alright feeling off today with nausea, got hospital on sunday & MW tuesday to check my BP again. I wonder if it's still high if I will get induced soon regardless of the blood results and urine but who knows :shrug:

MTC Hope u enjoyed ur swim & now the little rest :D

Mwaah These scans can be out tho i have read weight wise so try not to worry about it too much :hugs:

Lol not much of a rest still being pulled to push the swing every 5 mins but been a nice day in sunshine. Just want a baby to share it with niw

Not long now, let's hope once all the babies are here we will still have some decent weather to take them for strolls :flower:

Ladies, really stressed out at the moment.

Had my appointment today, was put on CTG for half hour which they said was great, then the consultant came in and said:-

1. They want to monitor baby on CTG twice a week
2. They want a Doppler done once a week
3. They want to do an internal exam
4. They want to do a stretch and sweep
5. They want to induce me next week

I couldn't take it all in, and asked why. They said that the baby has static growth, so although he is measuring in at approx. 8.2lbs at my scan on Tues he hasn't grown head or stomach much over what he was 2 weeks ago.

As you all know hubby isn't back until the 27th which is a week on Tues, so I asked if they could possibly leave the sweep until he was back or if it was best for baby they could go ahead. The consultant said that was fine and that he would just check my cervix, he said it was not favourable at the minute and that he would make me an appointment for the 27th (day husband is back) to discuss results again and inducing.

So I have 3 appointments at the hospital next week, and I'm worried sick now about baby as I thought he was just fine until today :shrug::nope:

Does anyone have any experience in this..???

Sorry hun don't have any advice as I know nothing about a babies growth.
Just wanna give u a :hugs: and try not to stress too much if it was really concerning they wouldn't wait any longer. xx

Bigs :hug: chimp no idea but scans can be out. Do you think you could possibly ask foe a second opinion x

Thanks ladies :flower: Sannie - I would love it if it was the start of things. Nothing as of yet though. One of us has definitely got to have our baby soon.

MTC - Hope you had a lovely day out today :)

Chimp - No advice here either but big hugs to you :hugs: Let us know how things go, hope they can hang on until your Husband gets back :)

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Its 2am and i am starting to spot!!!!!! I'm not ready yet baby hold on!!!!!!!! :dohh:

when i spotted wit ds i went into labor the next day! I feel like getting up and cleaning the house and running to the store to buy the last few things!! :wacko:

I'm shocked if i go this early considering ds was 4 days late!

Seems like I've been looking the tiniest bit of plug, but I guess it could be anything as I don't know what it looks like lol

Sannie your plug is normally really thick sort of snot loke and can be tinged brown or pink

Agreed, all in that final stretch now. Exciting to see who will go first :D

Someone needs to go soon or all these babies will share a birthday :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back