***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

MTc no harm in calling them, just to get it checked out .

Do we need to start laying bets on who will be first?

Army, MTC or Mwaah!

I think Army, MTC then you Lisa. I really dont think the sweep will be successful tomorrow but am optimistic for the one on the 27th. Quite hoping for an August baby as all Banjo's friends start school next year and he has another year to wait.

I have nothing. No discharge, pains or pressure. I had pelvic pain last week but she must of been dropping/engaging. The midwife is coming at 10.30 yikes :)
Let us know how you get on MTC. Any news Army?? Is hubby home?? xxx

I think army will be first.

They weren't worried said its deffo a show which I knew and as long as it wasn't blood on own just blood within mucus they don't worry

Ooo mtc, you're getting close to.

I'm starting to think it may have been a cruel joke :cry: i thought the spotting was coming from the front but it actually might be from the back instead :dohh:
but i'm still cramping and having backaches.

Dh is home now from the army. He returned friday. I feel kinda dumb., i called the in laws, and my parents...when all along it was from my butt :rofl: dh had a pretty good laugh about it but i felt bad :(

Sorry ladies, don't think i'll be first! But thats ok with me, i'd like at least another week to get things all squared away!!

Im having back ache too. Was having painful cramps about an hour ago but died off, these babies seem to be doing nothing but teasing , and bank holiday is due to be hot again not looking forward to that at 38 weeks

Least he home now army and sure family and in laws don't mind

Seems to be starting for us all then calms down shortly after, boo!

I have just been to the loo and had the tiniest bit of brown blood, no mucus, nothing, just on the tissue. Should I be worried and be calling labour ward or do I leave it? I am unsure if it is because I am so swollen down there or if it has come from inside :wacko:

You should be excited zebra! Anytime i see blood when i wipe whether pink, brown or red i see it as a good sign at this stage in our pregnancy :thumbup:

I believe with ds it started out brown blood and eventually red with a huge blood clot.

I'd say keep monitoring it but i think its a sign your gearing up too!
Maybe just call and see what they say, i'd say your in early labor stage!....seems like we are all in the early stages!

It's a good sign zebra probably part of your mucus plug

I just quickly rang labour ward, she was a little rude, asking me why I am worried to see brown blood. Err well let me think...in case it is the start of something, I don't know, you tell me, you are the flipping midwife!!

She seems to think it is thrush :shrug: because I have just come off antibiotics, she half finished her sentences so I was left guessing. Didn't want me to come in or anything. Just says go treat yourself for thrush. Oh how lovely...it is a Sunday and places close at 4 flipping pm!

I have had thrush before and it has never felt like this :wacko:

Thanks Army and MTC :flower: will keep an eye on it as I am not overly convinced that it is thrush, I had cramps/braxton hicks last night, very little sleep and I have had a few today.

Yes I wouldn't be convinced it was thrush either just keep an eye on it.

Thought I'd share some labour dust seeing as these babies seem comfortable :dust:

TMI but there is no white stuff there or anything that represents thrush. I have already checked with a mirror as I was curious how swollen I am down there. Think she was just fobbing me off really, I feel a little like that anyways. Hormones :haha: Glad for this forum I must say, will definitely keep an eye on it. Have put a pad on so will see what happens :D we know our bodies don't we ladies, best to listen to ourselves I guess at times.

I will do some of this labour dust sharing too :dust: one of us is going to go, or maybe more than one of us. Exciting! :D

It doesnt sound like thrush to me. Hopefully its the start of something good. It could be you 1st Zebra :happydance:

Sorry Army but it did make me laugh. At least hubby is home now if it does kick off.

Sounds like you arent going to go over this time MTC with all these BH and loss of plug.

I usually strip the beds on a Sunday and told hubby I will hold off doing ours until tomorrow. When he asked why I said so its nice a clean for the midwife tomorrow. He said well it wont get dirty between now and tomorrow. Thats what he thinks lol.

I think chimp, zebra and i are full term today woop woop. It only seems like yesterday when we were all 6 weeks. congrats to all the sticky beans that made it this far xxxx

Yes seems like yesterday we all joined the group its so exciting anyone could pretty much go any time.

And yes I keep a panty liner on zebra so I know what's happening. I've just had to change it again bas I've had loads more mucus this time brown im hoping this means plug just keeps coming away not fully reforming but not sure

Hapoy full term ladies :D

Relief that you ladies agree :thumbup: I am not going crazy then :haha:

Happy full term chimp, mwaah, MTC :flower: I too can't believe we are all here. It has gone so quick. Not long till we all will have reached full term soon! :D

As promised, a picture of me and the Husband in our wedding gear. We had a couple back from some family members so enjoy. Hoping to get back the professional ones soon.

https://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/StacyNaylor/Weddingparty11_zps587fd017.jpg

https://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/StacyNaylor/Weddingcar5_zps8d9c00e1.jpg

Yes seems like yesterday we all joined the group its so exciting anyone could pretty much go any time.

And yes I keep a panty liner on zebra so I know what's happening. I've just had to change it again bas I've had loads more mucus this time brown im hoping this means plug just keeps coming away not fully reforming but not sure

Feels like ages since I have worn these :haha: hope it is good signs MTC, I really do think one of us has to go, all these symptoms and signs are good!!

Lovely pictures zebra you look stunning

And yes these babies can't tease forever hubby currently re inflating my ball so I can bounce, have to add air at least once a day I bounce so much

Thank you.

Aww lovely pics and you wore your bump well. We had that colour scheme at our wedding too. Good choice.

Yes this pregnancy has gone really quickly!!! Hubby going to put moses stand together now and I'm going to attempt to pack my packs. I was going to take a hand luggage size suitcase for me as the hospital like you to take your own towels and a little holdall for the baby as we have to stay in 48 hours due to the GD. Does that sound ok and not too much??? Hubby doesnt drive so i want to take everything i will need except for the carseat. He can bring that in a taxi when he picks me up. xxxx

MTC I really think that its the start for you. Bounce away xxx

I don't think bit sounds too much at all mwaah I think it sounds about right I had 2 bags when I had chloe as just had no idea what I would or wouldn't need. This time I feel like I've hardly git anything as it's just an emergency transfer bag so got minimal in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->