***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

haha, brave or silly dan :p Unfortunately I live in a rural area, so this course only comes here once every few years. It just so happened to be at a bad time. When the course is finished I'll be 9 days from my due date, then its spicy food etc!

Lol, I was walking up my stairs today and I could feel my leg hitting the underside of my bump :/ So weird!

Lovely bump dan

Hope you can do course tekkitten

Let us know what happens army

Despite the bouncing and the massive show yesterday I am still here with no baby lol

Wow you ladies have chatted up a storm lol
Not had time to read all of it.

Gorgeous wedding photos Zebra :flower:

@MTC Hopefully it won't be long at all by the looks of things.

Hope everyone else is keeping well, Loving all the bumps.

I went to the day unit yesterday as told by midwife to get my BP checked, luckily it did come down and mum & I were there for like 2 hours! Finally we thought we were allowed to go home another midwife walked in and wanted to measure bump....I measured 38 weeks at my 36 week appointment which was Wednesday and yeday we were up to 41!!!! So she sternly said I need a scan tomorrow to check babies size and if the doctor thinks he is too big we think I might be getting induced or have a section next week!!!! :wacko::wacko: Don't want to get my hopes up either but i'm also starting to get really scared lol

Hope u all had a lovely weekend.
xxxx

This was my 37 week bump picture

Attachments

• 37 - Copy - Copy (480x640) (2).jpg
    37 - Copy - Copy (480x640) (2).jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
Loving all the bumps :D

Im not sure whether my waters are leaking a little bit. There's a largish wet patch in my underwear, right in the middle. Ive been bouncing on my birthing ball this morning. It could be wee, but the wet patch is a bit further back iykwim. I dont think ive lost any of my plug, ive had clear discharge for a while, nothing like what i had with Olly.

PinkEmily put a pad on and see what happens, if it keeps coming maybe worth seeing if it is your waters

Ive just phoned the midwife because she didnt put my next appointment in my folder so will ask her later when she calls back.
My pads are in our en-suite and hubby is asleep after working nights, doh!!

Lovely bumps.

Oh pink keep us posted.

The midwife came and managed to get one finger in my cervix. So I'm 1cm but apparently after your 1st you are always one cm. Baby was still free and not engaged at all!! She couldnt do the sweep as cervix was to high but it was soft. She said she had a good rummage around up there to hopefully irritate it so it is more favourable for next weeks sweep. She did also say that anything could happen with second babies so plenty of DTD and nipple stimulation.

Looks like I'm not going to be first.

Glad your BP is down again Sannie and good luck with your scan. xxxx

Did she make it seem like nipple stimulation was safe? Did she tell you what to do? As its one of things i considered trying if i get much futher on as getting so sore and really struggling with chloe so i want to attempted to naturally help baby along, as i dont want chloe suffering.

Hope you get have sweep next week x

The breast feeding woman was here at the same time showing me how to express colostrum before the baby comes and she said if you start to feel labour stop doing it. Luckily the midwife was still here and said not to stop as I'm over 37 weeks and we want to start labour!! So it must be effective. Yes just massage around the nipple area for a few mins then with you thumb and forefinger in a "C" shape gently massage and squeeze where you can feel the texture change from sort of boob to milk ducts. It shouldnt be uncomfortable.

Baby is kicking up a storm now. she mustn't want to be evicted yet. xxx

If i get to 38 weeks, which i pretty sure i will i may give it a go.

Hope it works for you x

* should say labour pains

I think I'll most certainly get to 38 weeks but anything is worth a go if its safe so I would try it if I was you xxx

Yes after hearing from a midwife you trust its safe. I wouldnt mind it it was my first but with chloe suffering and also chloe's size i kinda want baby out now

Army - Ouch sounds painful!! Glad it seems to be shrinking though, doesn't sound fun at all :wacko: I would go in for a peace of mind too, best way. Let us know how you get on.

Sannie - Glad you BP has come down. Hope the scan goes ok tomorrow. Will be around to see what they decide for you.

Lovely bump MTC :flower:

I feel like crying today. I have an awful headache, and feel so lethargic :( And at 5 got to waddle for an hourish to go pick up Chloe from nursery. I can walk fairly quick there but am so slow when i am walking back with her in puch chair

Big hugs mtc :hugs: its almost over for all of us!

Thanks zebra! I called and they actually blew it off SHOCKER!!! :haha: they said its very common and since it was improving they didn't need me to come in.

So just bleeding from my butt here :wave: lol i have a checkup friday...hopefully find out if i am dilated then.

Sorry haven't had time to read back but this is a 'me' post!

Scan today, baby growing fine but transverse so admitting me to hosp today for next 2 weeks until section !

Just trying to sort everything out for childcare etc. if baby goes head down I can come home and they will induce as planned.

Hope to keep you updated!

:hugs: MTC

Sounds a bit like my hospital, they are useless ain't they :wacko: Hope all goes well Friday Army.

Dancer - Crikey, hope things turn out ok! Hope baby turns head down soon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->