***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Thank you both :flower: wouldn't have thought I had a 34 week bump somewhere in there :haha: I got that comment quite a lot during and after the wedding. I look rather big from the side though. Aww lovely mwaah, purple is my fave colour.

Has anyone taken any recent photos of their bumps? Here is mine.

They have to come sometime!! :haha: right there with you on the ball situation. We need some sort of bouncing smiley :D

Sounds good mwaah, just reminded me I need to pack a towel too :thumbup: If it helps I have two bags for me, 1 for baby and 1 for the Hubby :blush:

Attachments

• Bump @ 37 weeks.jpg
    Bump @ 37 weeks.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
Zebra: your midwife who answered the phone sounded like she went through the same training as our nurses :haha: everytime i've called they pretty much blow it off and aren't very helpful.
That does not sound like thrush to me, you 'd have itchyness and pain and cottage cheese down there. I'd guess it was more the start of your bloody show.
lovely pics btw!!!

Mwaah: i had a laugh about it too, no worries :D.

I just went to the bathroom again and i swear it coming from the front. It looks like its blended in with my urine..and im cramping pretty bad. .. :shrug: guess i'll just keep monitoring it..

:dust: to all those babies in there!!!!!

They are useless aren't they Army :dohh: she sounded really fed up, spoke to me as if I was a Doctor first :wacko: obviously had someone on hold and must have been busy. Felt like I was bothering them, ughh. They could be a little nicer I must say :)

Thank you :flower:

If it is in with your urine, surely sounds like it is coming from the front too :dust:

I really hope you are right mwaah.

I will post recent bump pics when on comp, you look lovely zebra

Army I agree if in with urine surely from front. Is there any when you wipe. I get loads on liner and tiny bit when I wipe

Happy full term to everyone who is there!! :wohoo:

Its there when i wipe,and it looks like stained in with the pee...lol if that makes sense. Also i had a drip on the toilet seat that had a lil pinkish color to it....ughh this is frustrating.

I tried checking up there too with my finger but it was clean....:shrug: idk whats going on.

Maybe try wiping before you next use toilet see if that gives you any idea. It's all so confusing and annoying

Ball giving cramps/bh but sure they will stop once I get off

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ber-rainbow-babies-2013-parenting-thread.html

Parenting thread for when these little ones finally begin to show

Lovely photos Zebra you both look great. :thumbup:

No discharge or plug or waters this end, Ive got another .ctg scan on tues & fri so shall let you know how I get on.

I hate it when midwives are rude :devil:... seriously in the wrong job if you ask me I feel like telling them to quit!!! Sorry you had to go through that.

I think I was full term last weds, my sciatica is now in both legs and is so so painful..... Im really struggling with it.:nope:

I have managed to put the crib up and rearrange the bedroom to fit it in, going to attempt my bg tonight once I get the boys to bed

Good luck everyone xxxx :crib:

I hate rude midwives. I kept coming across the same one while I was in labour with Olly, she didn't believe anything i told her and we nearly lost him because of her :growlmad:

I was just thinking of when we will need a parenting thread MTC :haha: Yay!!

Im going to get on my ball tonight and see if it does anything. I doubt it though. Seems crazy that my baby is due in 1 week and 5 days!!
1 WEEK!!!!! eeeek!!

Hope your sciatica passes soon Chimp, Ive had it a few times on and off and I was so miserable, i couldn't move without being in a lot of pain down my left side.

Here's my bump :) Measuring 26 weeks, I think its quite small and he looks higher up on this than what he usually is.
https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/pink_princess_emily/IMG_20130813_111411_zpsb2b7df16.jpg

Cute bump pink. Omg no time at all left for you!

Gosh pink that is no time at all. EEEEEEEEEE good luck.

Hope the CTG goes well chimp and the baby is allowed to stay in a bit longer or at least until hubby is back. Well done for putting your crib together. My hubby just out the baby changer together OMG it took him 2 hours a lot of swear words and he told me he never wants to speak to me again hahaha Mainly because he never read the instructions and had to take it apart and put it together about 5 times after I read the instructions to him and explained them. MEN!!

Did you find out where it was coming from Army? Sounds like the front to me.

I think I am going to need 2 bags for me aswell Zebra. Still havent packed but made a start!!

I want a sign now MTC, no nothing for me xxxx

I have two bags too. My actual hospital bag and a changing bag of clothes for the baby which will stay in the car. I seem to have packed a lot less than last time yet ive taken into account a couple of nights stay incase i have another section.

Haha Mwaah, sounds like something my OH would do!! I can't actually be around my OH when he does DIY and furniture building, he gets in such a mood!!

Ive been trying to talk the baby out tonight! :haha: My dogs have been looking at me like i have two heads.

It's been busy on here today.

Chimp hope all goes well and baby stays put until DH back

Liss why is it men don't think the instructions apply to them!

Pink, eek 12 days! Cute bump

Zebra love the wedding photos. Bump is well hidden.

Army at least DH is home. Any more news!

MTC thanks for new thread, let's see who gets there first!

Here's my bump taken his evening

image.jpg

Thanks chimp :flower: I hope everything goes ok on Tuesday :thumbup: She was horrible, I too thought the same, why are they in that job if you can't deal with me properly :wacko: Sorry to hear about your sciatica, no fun :(

Pink - That is shocking!! Sorry to hear that, that is really bad :(

Gorgeous bumps pink and dancer :flower:

Oooh, its so exciting to see bumps and to have to many people close to popping! I'm almost glad I'm behind several of you, because I can live vicariously through you until my LO is ready to come out ;)

Is it utterly crazy that I am planning on taking a 3 day assessment course Sept 4,5, and 6? I'm a teacher, and the upgrading is very good for me. I will be 38.5 weeks at that point, so I'm hoping it will be ok :) I feel fabulous now (no pressure the last few days) but I am only 36 weeks. Hope it'll be fine!

Oooh, its so exciting to see bumps and to have to many people close to popping! I'm almost glad I'm behind several of you, because I can live vicariously through you until my LO is ready to come out ;)

Is it utterly crazy that I am planning on taking a 3 day assessment course Sept 4,5, and 6? I'm a teacher, and the upgrading is very good for me. I will be 38.5 weeks at that point, so I'm hoping it will be ok :) I feel fabulous now (no pressure the last few days) but I am only 36 weeks. Hope it'll be fine!

Wow you're brave!

What a lovely name .

Chimp: hope you feel better soon, i know that pain too!
mwaah: :rofl: my dh is the same, we got a lil heated tonight because i was right and he was wrong basically :D he still hasn't apologized but he is acting sorry lol.

Cute bumps pink and danca :thumbup:

Well i found out more information from the wonderful world of google. This may be a bit tmi so you are forewarned!
I took a look down there with a mirror and found my hemmorhoid also known as piles, had a blood clot on it that turned purplish blackish. It was def. Bleeding from there. Igoogled it and found out its called thrombosed hemmorhoid, basically a bleeding hemmorhoid. Luckily mine is getting better and shrinking so i dont believe they will need to remove it.

But i still think i'm bleeding ffrom the front too. Cause i notice it in my urine.. so still confused here :wave:

Thinking of going in tomorrow to get peace of mind, only problem is i'd have to take ds with me and he is a handful at 18months!!!! :wacko:

Thanks for listening ladies...you guys have been great friends :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"