***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

@dancareoi Thanks hun will try those and I hope they are off with my little man :wacko:

I just read you are being kept in, hope all is well and that ur at least getting rest and sleep like MTC said

xx

Dancer - sorry to hear you will miss the important dates, hope your baby moves position so you can make it. Hope things are going well with the drip and injections too :hugs:

Sannie - :hugs: sorry to hear what you are going through, I second what MTC says, try a few things see if it helps at all :)

Seems we all have symptoms and such still but not getting anywhere. I had more blood this morning and some of my plug too. Nothing else is happening, she has been very quiet though.

Yes it's the same in the other september thread I'm in loads symptoms no babies :dohh:

They want to make sure its as long as possible before they start school :haha:

I just had an hour of intense contractions though oh maybe this is something as we're pretty frequent got up to see if it help as they say to keep active and they just died so were obviously just strong BH. It's a blue moon in early hours will it be lucky for any of us

Aww no, that is a shame MTC! Booo. Oooo I have heard it is a blue/full moon too. It has to be lucky for one of us if not more of us :D

We can certainly hope zebra especially as a blue moon rarer that just fill moon. Don't think we due another blue moon until 2015.

Yeah that is what they have said, just read up all about it. Are you planning on trying anything tonight to go with it or just seeing what happens?

I do fancy a curry, I have all day :haha: pineapple did nothing for me other than made my tongue swell :wacko:

I been bouncing a lot, and may see if we can dtd later but not too sure. I'm not positive it will do anything for me Tbh

In the same boat, really don't think it will do anything for me either.

But just because, dust to all :dust: hope something works sometimes for us all :flower:

:dust::dust::dust: to everyone there has to be some babies soon.

I would have curry but heart burn is hell right now. Ball causing bh again though. Have you done anything zebra?

Heartburn sucks :( since I have come off aspirin mine has got better. Presumably because she has dropped too it isn't half as bad. Hope you feel better soon :flower: Hope the BH turn in to something :happydance:

I have just asked the OH cheekily if I could have a hot keema curry, yummy. So that is on its way soon. I have also just been bouncing on my ball watching the moon. The OH decided to play Calvin Harris - Bounce so ended up laughing my head off at that :haha: we did try to DTD earlier but I couldn't manage it, it is far too sore down there :wacko:

I wish we could dtd :cry: its been a long time!!! Since he was gone for 2wks and i am currently bleeding from both holes :haha: :dohh:

Going to buy pineapple this weekend, and i remember drinking peppermint tea with ds, seemed to help

Well I'm still here. So it didn't work for me. I'm getting some clary sage oil today to use in labour but also been told it's safe in bath before hand. I kinda wanted an August baby think I've lucked out as I said if wasn't here by 22nd I thought id go overdue

Full/blue moon did nothing for me either. Started losing bits of plug last night which stopped but this is a good sign right? lol

I wanted to DTD to but fell asleep before hubby came to bed so that was an epic fail.

Surely one of us needs to have our baby soon with all these symptoms on here :hugs:

Hoping to see some promising updates later :flower:

We dtd and I had cramping after but no luck. Dh must be enjoying it though as I've not been up to it much recently kinda forcing myself these past few days in hope it will help. I very much doubt all of us without induction dates can go over :shrug:

Hi Ladies,

Had my CTG scan yesterday, everything was grand, so got another one on Friday. Doctor said they wanted to give me a Doppler once a week to check placenta, but when the midwife tried to book it, they said the NHS trust policy was every other week, so I can't have one until next week, it's made me kind of nervous although they said if it did stop working it would be a gradual thing, but it's been over a week since I had the last one, so I'm alittle nervous about it.

I'm hoping to get one at my consultant appointment next Tuesday.

Good luck everyone, surely someone must go soon

Glad the ctg went well. Hope you get a doppler when you see consultant hunni x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"