• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***September Rainbow babies 2013 parenting thread***

Thank you for that Dancer, you sound like a lovely little family. Bless your eldest for making a cuppa, so cute! Cute how your 8 year old DD is getting in to cosmetics, I remember when I was like that when I was younger. I have all this to come with my little girl :haha: Can imagine her trying on my makeup, using my perfume, putting on my shoes. So sweet :cloud9: Funny how they all wind each other up, it sounds like you will never be bored in your house, so much cute/funny stuff going on :)

Definitely think I would love a big family :D

Thank you for that Dancer, you sound like a lovely little family. Bless your eldest for making a cuppa, so cute! Cute how your 8 year old DD is getting in to cosmetics, I remember when I was like that when I was younger. I have all this to come with my little girl :haha: Can imagine her trying on my makeup, using my perfume, putting on my shoes. So sweet :cloud9: Funny how they all wind each other up, it sounds like you will never be bored in your house, so much cute/funny stuff going on :)

Forgot to say dd is already pinching my perfume, thing is she puts loads on and you can smell her a mile away!

Yay for wanting a big family xx

Hey everyone,

Hope ur all well. So many gorgeous photos :flower:

OH has been back at work since yesterday so it's just George & I. Have been doing ok but the poor lamb is all bunged up and he isn't sleeping properly at night because he has so much muck stuck in his throat...so feel so helpless :nope:

Apart from that he is doing great, hungry little chap wants to have a bottle every 2 hours unless he is asleep and has 4oz practically each time.

My BP seems to have gone back to normal so maybe I can stop the medication soon. Fingers crossed.

Here's a quick pic of little G this morning, he seems to advanced for a 3 week old baby he smiles, follows us with his eyes and head, so alert when he is awake :cloud9:

Attachments

• 1391681_10151906706365853_828351869_n.jpg
    1391681_10151906706365853_828351869_n.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 5
Hey everyone,

Hope ur all well. So many gorgeous photos :flower:

OH has been back at work since yesterday so it's just George & I. Have been doing ok but the poor lamb is all bunged up and he isn't sleeping properly at night because he has so much muck stuck in his throat...so feel so helpless :nope:

Apart from that he is doing great, hungry little chap wants to have a bottle every 2 hours unless he is asleep and has 4oz practically each time.

My BP seems to have gone back to normal so maybe I can stop the medication soon. Fingers crossed.

Here's a quick pic of little G this morning, he seems to advanced for a 3 week old baby he smiles, follows us with his eyes and head, so alert when he is awake :cloud9:

Sannie he sounds very alert for a 3 week old and has a lovely cheeky smile.

HV came today. Caitlin has put a pound on in the last 2 weeks, so now weighs 8lb 7oz. She has grown 2.5cm too.

Thanks Danca, Yeah he really is everyone is so surprised how advanced he is for his age I hope he stays this way with everything,HV was very happy with him this morning his belly button is healing up nicely as she was a bit worried about it last week and the hard lumps underneath his nipples is going as well which they should do :D

Ur HV measures ur LO's length as well? Good that she is gaining weight. How tall is she now? I must take my hat off to you though I don't know how you get enough hours in the day and I only have one.

George was 9lbs6oz last week and this morning he was 10lbs6oz..little chunky monkey :haha: :cloud9:

Forgot to say dd is already pinching my perfume, thing is she puts loads on and you can smell her a mile away!

Yay for wanting a big family xx

:haha: bless her

Cute photo Sannie :D

Sannie I think she is 21.5 inches now which I think is 52cm, I need to check the book to be sure

George certainly is a little chunk!

Aww that is lovely, it is so cute when they smile.

I cancelled the weigh in clinic with the health visitor appointment today, I am so ill :wacko: Our 6-8 week check is next week with both the GP and HV so it will be ok, I know she has been putting on weight still, can feel the difference hehe :)

Hope u feel better soon Zebra.
There's some nasty bugs going round,OH is off sick today too :(

Thanks ladies, it is that time of year where all these icky illnesses come out :( Hope your OH gets better soon too Sannie :)

Me and the Husband were talking for past few days about when to have another baby, we originally were going to wait 3-4 years but we decided we are going to start trying again in October 2014 :D No rush but we enjoyed pregnancy/labour as well as/are bringing Caitlyn up so we would love to do it again, I am loving the idea now of having them close in age rather than big gaps too :cloud9:

I feel a little guilty with us talking about it and trying to soon, I presume that is normal? I will still love Caitlyn all the same, took us ages to get her, so happy we finally made it too :)

No matter how many you have, you will still have enough love to go round.

You never run out of love for your children. You wonder if you will ever be able to love your second as much as your first, but the love you have for your children is endless.

No need to feel guilty about discussing number 2 already. Babies/children need siblings, no matter what the age gaps are.

I would be trying again now if it were up to me!

Saying that, when I was breast feeding my youngest DS I didn't have an AF until 10 months
After he was born.

DH has 'snip' appointment next weds and looks like it will be done within a couple of weeks of that. He knows I don't want him to get it done but says we are not having any more kids now, so by getting it done it draws a definate line and we can move on to the next stage of bringing up the children we have and starting to look forward again to taking them on holiday.

Loose plan at the moment is to take them to Ireland or euro Disney next year. Maybe France skiing in 2015 and then hopefully we would like to go to Disneyland in Florida in October 2015. We'll see what happens .

Thanks Zebra :D

I don't think you should feel guilty at all for wanting another baby. Like Danca said all your children will be loved just as much :flower:

We discussed another baby yesterday even though we had said we would stick to one, I felt so broody yesterday reading about the new series of one born every minute and for the first time I really missed feeling pregnant & I want to go through it all again and give George a sibling. But we will see how we feel would probably wait a few years.

Danca those sounds like amazing holidays :D I can't wait to take our little Man to Disneyland both in paris and florida and see the look on his face:cloud9:...Matt has family in Florida so that cuts out a big chunk of money that would need to be spent on accommodation.

What age do u think little ones would actually be able to enjoy going to Disney? I said we would take him when he is two but now I am thinking maybe next year?

xx

Thank you ladies, feel much better after your kind words :flower:

Wow no period for 10 months, that's a long time. There is no sign of mine returning, if it doesn't return by next year I think we will wait until it does then try. Then again it probably won't as I'm going to get the coil fitted soon.

Hope everything goes ok with the appointment. A Disney holiday sounds lovely, I love America. They will love it :)

Sannie - I love one born, is it coming back soon? Leeds is my home town where it is filmed, unless they are changing it this year, I heard something about Bristol. I remember getting all broody and soppy before I had Caitlyn, like you I probably will again.

Hello ladies,

Sorry to hear your not feeling well Zebra, hope you feel better soon.

Dalton hasn't been well either, but then neither has his brothers so I'm not surprised.

I got him weighed yesterday and he is a chunky 12lb 12oz. Still on the 91% line so I'm happy with that.

Here he is when we were out shopping today

Attachments

• Dalton 4.jpg
    Dalton 4.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 5
Hiya ladies

Awww George and Dalton are handsome guys.

I finally stopped bleeding 3 days ago. No idea when my fertility will be back but we have been DTD so fingers crossed it happens soon as I dont want to get much older well my eggs anyway. We'll give it 18 months and if nothing happens we'll make do with two :)

Lucy is really good besides being awake between 11pm - 2am. She doesnt cry she just likes to watch a film and have a natter then goes back down. Getting her weighed on Tuesday but am sure she has gained lots of weight.

I feel for you Lisa as then it will be final but all those holidays you have planned sound fab.

I wanted a little age gap between Banjo and his sibling but it took 3 miscarriages later before we got Lucy, as Lisa says you dont know what is going to happen so the sooner you start the better :p

xxxx

xxx

Attachments

• 4weeks and 6 days.jpg
    4weeks and 6 days.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1
  • bath time.jpg
    bath time.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1
Mwaah - glad you have stopped bleeding now. I do wonder when my fertility will return too. So are you actively trying now? Good luck if so :dust:

Gorgeous photos of Lucy, she looks like she enjoys her baths. Caitlyn has just started to like hers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->