****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Thanks Louise and Drazic. Apparently I can massage my hands before I go to bed and I should keep the elevated (along with my feet lol!). If that doesn't help my mw suggested sleeping with splints on! Fun fun fun :)

This really made me chuckle, it is a typical medical suggestion, so you are to sleep on one side or the other, legs and arms elevated, sounds like twister!!

Busy day, mainly with the children, all jumping around like nuts, my 7yr old is in bed early, my 10 yr old i have just this second sent to bed, and i hope the 2 yr old will settle down a bit b4 bed and then go to sleep rather than mess about and trash the room!

Baby starting to hurt with the movements, not realising space is tight i think.

Little A, scary stuff, at least your beautiful daughter is with you safe and sound xx

Everything else is out of my head now, midwife on Wed, hope if i have no sugar in urine i won't need a glucose test! (my midwife has been set on me having one from the word go though so i bet i will still have one!)
It will have to be booked whatever as i will have had breakfast Wed so no good then.
Potty training has been a nightmare today, potty 1, doormat through knickers 2 kitchen floor through knickers 1, not great!
When she was ready i was not, now i am ready she is not! :dohh:

Back tomorrow xx:hugs:

Urgh Tabs was shattered, she fell asleep before 6pm in her dinner...so i bath her and wait until 7.30 and then she screams and is STILL shouting abuse at me :haha: Damn living in a flat and hearing everything. Why can she not just give up, she's exhausted... i swear this baby is not coming until she sleeps better.

Thanks blob and Jellycat, its not like i've had to rush to the loo but just when i do go i cant control it iyswim.

Sorry to be a royal pain, especially considering im due soon but wondered if you could please add me to the front list? Im due on sept 1st (i've only just got round to sorting myself out on here when i started mat leave last week!!) Thanks in advance x

I've had the odd bout of nausea Boony so FX LO isn't getting ready to come out just yet.

Glad everyone is with me and Emzy re the splits being a silly idea. FX it'll go soon after the birth so I don't have to fiddle with poppers etc like Emma.

Thanks for the tip Blob. My NCT lady said the same so I tend to do it as often as possible.

xx

Thanks - im now hoping that baby will come soon now i have got round to putting him on the list!!

Cat, Thomas is gorgeous, lots of hair. So pleased he is home xx

Fishy and Emzy, that sounds awful. Splints are a naff idea. My friend had SPD and Carpel together and wore splints and had crutches all while her husband was in Afghan. I don't know how she coped!!

Been for a lovely walk this evening and bouncing on my ball!!! This baby will come out on time LOL!!!!

Well i have backache tonight and mild cramps...doubt its anything this baby seems to be teasing me :lol:

She was in lots of pain, she wouldn't have her husband come back to help her and she never told him how much pain she was in, silly girl!!

I think I am in for a muggy night, its so warm outside!!

I've had the odd bout of nausea Boony so FX LO isn't getting ready to come out just yet.

Glad everyone is with me and Emzy re the splits being a silly idea. FX it'll go soon after the birth so I don't have to fiddle with poppers etc like Emma.

Thanks for the tip Blob. My NCT lady said the same so I tend to do it as often as possible.

xx

Very silly idea indeed i say! :winkwink: I really feel for both of you cant be nice! Hope its gone soon enough x

Cat Thomas is gorgeous!!!! ...he does look teeny in that carseat, but then that is quite a big carseat i think from seeing it the other day!! x

A couple of bump pics here, taken today :) ...

35+6.jpg

35+6 weeks.jpg

Hi ladies am having a bad night have really bad back ache and tightenings across bump and feel nausaus and shoulder pain :-( anyone else having a rubbish nite? Xxx

Hi ladies am having a bad night have really bad back ache and tightenings across bump and feel nausaus and shoulder pain :-( anyone else having a rubbish nite? Xxx

Awww u poor thing...hope u r feeling better soon! :) ...im just very very tired but cant sleep!! Did u manage to find a text buddy?? I dont mind doing it for you! xx

I'm havin a really crappy nite been sick twice got really bad heartburn that nothing is getting rid of what do u ladies take??

I haven't got a txt buddy to update yet either lol

I'm gonna try get some sleep although I'm lyin here listening to the rain lol xx

My little boy has decided that hes going to wriggle and give me pains!!! duno what it is he's leaning on but if he's going to carry on i just wish he'd come out!! hahaha

I feel for you Choc1985, i drank about a pint of milk last night and couldnt get to sleep til 4am due to reflux. Hope yours settles....and mine doesnt rear its ugly head later!

Eugh I know what you mean re the heartburn! I've suffered with it throughout, but the past week or so it just seems to be constant! I'm drinking the 'man milk' Gaviscon like there's no tomorrow! EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

So tired so going to brave my bed, even though it just seems to be a source of discomfort nowadays! Still, I need to make the most of sharing it with my hubby, even though it's tempting to throw him into the spare room... I only have another 6/7 weeks of sharing the bed with him until he's gone for 180 sleeps :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->