****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Good....Afternoon All,

Louise, scary stuff, glad all is ok with dh xx

Fanny Snot :rofl: The September Stars pregnancy phrase book, this goes in there with Louise and the Gaviscon 'Man Milk'!

I am not a great bed changer, the boys have bunks and its bloomin impossible to change top or bottom bunk at my current size!
I do them in rotation so they get changed once a week, but my youngest its more as she may have a nappy leak or juice cup leak, I find in rotation i have not got a washing machine full on one day but a constant flow which is easier, we have tons of duvet covers anyway, as you can imagine with 2 boys 2 girls!
Our bed is much more neglected, I just do that as and when, its nice to do it in one day and get all the fresh stuff back on straight from the tumble or line.

Still a stretchy baby in there today, i got up a few times and woke the baby each time, then s/he woke up b4 me this morning, I prefer the baby's body clock to my dd, she was up all through the night wriggling and when she was born was just the same! This baby does seem to sleep when i sleep, just really hope they are the same when 'out'!

Going to take dd to park, and ds to his granny sitting job, and i promised some glitter and pretty things for my girls to decorate a hot air baloon we are making out of gluey paper stuff, they painted the balloon pink today!
Funny how different the house is depending on if you have boys or girls, my ds is glued in front of the x box playing guitar hero!! Fun watching him though, he has downloaded the Top Gun theme and it's great!

Back later, hope to avoid wasp stings today!

Good luck and labour dust to those needing it, really exited for those just about to meet their babies, but still trying to keep mine in! 9 days little one, then you can come out when you like!

:wave: back later xx:hugs:

Oh and :wohoo: 36 weeks for me today, 1 week to term!!!:happydance:

Ooof Louise that must have been scary :hugs:
Babythinkpink i have glitter EVERYWHERE... i even found it at the bottom of the pool :rofl:

I think i may be on my own here but i'm quite happy just waiting for this baby :wacko:

Jellycat- My OH is dying to put the car seat base in the car and set it all up.. i told him he cant until the 2nd of Sep....arnt we due to up on our ticker this week?

I think we are up to the final box tomorrow !! Ahh poor OH wanting to set things up. Ive just set up our m&P swing seat ... after alot of struggling and frustrations. I'm really not good without instructions

Anyone got the babydan carrier togo? It's a hand me down from in laws but no instructions, I cant figure the thing at all, tried googling but cant find the instructions anywhere. Was wondering igf someone could help

BTP - :happydance: on 36 weeks

Blob I know what you mean about happy to wait, I keep thinking i'm going to miss all the mystery, anticipation and our little one on one chats once baby is born. I love it that I can see my babys bum sticking out and moving it makes me giggle. This is me and babys time before I have to share them with others :blush:

My DH has no idea how to put the seat in the car :dohh: But thats not too bad as i know how to fit it haha and he will prob put it in maybe 5 times till baby has grown out of it :lol:

Jellycat i never felt like this last time i hated being pregnant but i just like it this time i just feel quite happy to wait and watch bump :)

Maybe its because this time you know what to expect so arent worried enough to rush little one out. How far did you get with Tabs?

39+5 :) so not far from now :haha: but i'm not thinking i will get so lucky this time :dohh:
Well i cannot wait to meet my baby i cant wait for all of that, but i think i just feel like they got my dates wrong so i dont want to stress that i'm late?? Or i'm just insane ha ha ha!!

well im still sulking around with back ache and other litle pains :( it's in top of my leg's now aswel :S

Danielle have you inflated your ball yet this might help get things moving and be more comfortable xx

Danielle have you inflated your ball yet this might help get things moving and be more comfortable xx

nope :/ don't know where the pump is asked OH to look for it, but I think I have more chance of the cat looking for it then Mike.

Hiya ladies! no more stars but a few close:) Im having niggles aswell and today i woke up with a really sore cold, if you know what I mean, I can handle the cold but this is really sore from my nose to my throat and ive just puffed up like a ball, my eyes all watery and im just feeling sorry for myself!!!

Got my cradle all set up now, really cant believe this is all happening so soon!!!!!

nope :/ don't know where the pump is asked OH to look for it, but I think I have more chance of the cat looking for it then Mike.

Just told Mike that if I had my ball i'd go sit upstairs and bounce on it and he'd get ABIT of piece...so he's going to blow it up with his mouth....

Hi mamabear, we're due the same day! Congrats, love the name you've chosen for your little one!

Hope Mamabird's okay? The update on the other thread basically says there's not too much going on and she'd rather be at home! Hugs!!

Danielle are you still with us this morning?

I have got tummy ache, but I think it's spicy curry tummy ache, not "birth a baby" tummy ache! Just went for a wee though (and this may be TMI) and there was a big string of yellow green snotty stuff in the loo and on my toilet roll. More than usual. Hmmm, probably nothing. I told DH (not entirely sure why) and he asked "do I really need to know about your fanny snot?"... now he is busily trying to think of other lovely names for it. The joys of men.

haha we are due on the same day! hooray! that's very cool :) thanks for the love re:LO's name... all along she's been sophie! sophie means 'wisdom' and she's DEF been a teacher for me already, can't imagine what it will be like when she's actually here! wow... it still seems kind of surreal :happydance: in a gooooood way x
i wish i'd looked at this thread a month ago whence i joined B&B :dohh:
it's been an interesting ride, that's for sure... nice to be here now tho, and know that i'm not alone...
i tell my OH similar things and he just looks at me like, did you REALLY need to tell me that? it's funny, i'm one to share (he's more the strong silent type) and with being pregnant, there's SO MANY interesting and unusual changes our bodies go thru, hard to keep them to meself - just gotta be me :thumbup:
i've been kind of crampy since last night, bit of a back ache, but nothing severe, having trouble sleeping even tho i'm exhausted but that is nothing unusual from what i've read and heard!, actually have some energy and am going to go wash my car this morning cause it's awfully dirty and my OH is working away from home, won't be back until SEPT 9!!!!! that's cutting it close to my guess date, however i've been chatting with sophie and asking politely that she not make an appearance until say the 15th, so papa.bear has time to rest and decompress from his 26day work shift! we'll see if she listens lol... OH says that if she's anything like me (ALWAYS late), she'll take her time getting here so nothing to worry about :)

thanks for all the greetings, mama's :hugs:
it feels good to be part of this community, as i'm not connected to any pregnant mama's here where i live, even tho my younger sis is preggers, she's on a totally different planet and we rarely talk....
bLessings x

Drea that cold sounds yucky you poor thing. FX it's a quick one!

mama.bear, you'll get to find pretty quickly that we all love to talk and share interesting info about what our bodies are up to!! lol x

sounds like there's a few stars on their way! :dust:

well I've just been on the phone to triage - been feeling very damp 'down there' all day, got to ring them back in a couple of hours & let them know what's going on. I'm pretty sure it's not waters - probably just discharge, but want to be sure. We'll probably end up going in this evening to get checked I think.

Good Luck Mrs N :hugs: hope its not just yet...but hope it is soon IYKWIM :lol:

Just told Mike that if I had my ball i'd go sit upstairs and bounce on it and he'd get ABIT of piece...so he's going to blow it up with his mouth....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

he's done it now...finally. So I can have a bounce later on :)

Mum's just been and women next door asked me if there was any sign of baby coming, and mum answered for me with a very stern "no" I'v not told her about all my aches and pains...other wise she'd be setting up camp on my garden :/

I'v decided when I do go in, im not telling her!! Because she will come and wait at hospital, and I want me and mike to spend abit of time with H on our own when he's born. She's also just asked me who will be fetching us home from hospital and when I said Mike, she went on one saying there HAS to be two people fetching me and baby home incase something happen's with me..

yeah, I know I said I was eager to meet baby, but I do want a fully cooked baby lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->