****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Good luck Mrs N!

Blimen hec danielle that would annoy me, course you only need Mike to bring you and the baby home. I probably wouldn't say either under the circumstances. x

Good luck Mrs N!

Blimen hec danielle that would annoy me, course you only need Mike to bring you and the baby home. I probably wouldn't say either under the circumstances. x

I don't think she's too impressed that i only want mike with me the whole time im in hospital, but she only live's 2min's away! So when Mike's back at work, if im up for visitors (infact I wont have a choice when it come's to my mum, she'll let her self in) she'll be here all the time :(

i'v just said to Mike that if for some reason midwife sends me to be induced or for a C section, we wont be telling anyone. Just have to hope the cat's will be ok..

Yea with my first i really didnt want anyone else around :hugs:

Ok so whats the thoughts...bump dropped??

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 5
or last weeks...

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1
Least baby is making progress even if it was only today :haha:

Mine is still blimen high!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/Bump/IMG_4458.jpg

Danielle - DH and I have agreed that we are not going to tell anyone when I'm in labour. Luckily my parents live a couple of hours away so they can't just turn up. I don't see why you need someone else to bring the baby home? We have also decided that we want the baby to ourselves with no visitors the day we come home and that only my Mum and Dad can come the next day. (DH's parents live in Crete) I think our biggest problem is going to be our neighbours as I know particularly our Polish neighbours will think nothing of knocking the door as it's just their way. They can be a little pushy but not in a nasty way, they are just enthusiastic.

I've been trying to think of ways to deal with the neighbour issue, as we have some good friends on our street and I don't want to offend them. They will definitely be on the look out and know when we arrive home from hospital. Do you think it would be rude if we put up a notice in our window with the baby's name, D.O.B and weight and asking that we are not disturbed for a couple of days but we will give them a knock when we are up for visitors? I can't decide whether it is better to do that or just ignore the door?!

Can I ask another question? Am I the only first time Mum who is going to find it hard to let their baby be passed around when it's first born? Obviously, I won't mind my DH and close family but I can just imagine myself not wanting to allow friends and neighbours to. I feel really mean typing this, obviously it's something I'm just going to have to get over :rofl:

Blob & F&C definitely think your bumps have dropped x

MrsJ08 I totally agree with you, I think I'll be nervous about other people holding baby. I'm thinking of things like only if they are sat down, no hot drinks etc etc! I feel like a right meany, but then it's only natural to be protective of your newborn!

Blob and F&c your bumps have so dropped!!! blob i see a massive difference in yours!! awh goodluck girlies, lots of dust:)

Mrs N ive been the same, I went up to assesment a few weeks ago with it, im thinking I may be up again, very damp again.

Thanks Mrs J, I didn't think it had so that's nice news! Also I don't think that is rude at all, infact I think that's very thoughtful as you are totally within your right just to hibernate and not tell a soul. Also I am not too keen with the idea of my newborn being passed around unless they're asleep. I'm worried it might be too much for them. x

Mrs J I thought I would be the same with Mason, but I had been through so much and wasnt very well (upstairs and down) that I kinda wasnt, but this time yeah, Its my time to bond with my baby, Im so doing it all very different this time and hopefully my upstairs outcome will be much better if I do. The first day I just want me dh & Mason, its our family bonding time and I want it to be so special.x

Drea what did they do when you went up before?
I feel a bit silly going because chances are it's just discharge or maybe a little incontinence, or even just because it's been quite a warm day maybe I'm just sweaty lol! Eurgh sorry, it's so not ladylike lol!
Still, I'd rather be sure.

Mrs N, I called and went up, got the usual checks, bp/baby hb/urine and then seen doc who checked my waters hadnt gone and done some swabs with a speculum (like smear), they were so nice and helpful, I totally was the same as you and thinking could be just warm but my mind was so put at ease after Id been.

Its our bodies and our babies.xx

Sorry i didnt mean it like oooh its because its your first :dohh: I meant that i didnt want my family around first time because its such a personal thing. I wanted just my DH and i and i didnt even want anyone there after the birth. I didnt want people taking over and then taking over DD when she was then born :hugs: Sorry. Also meant that this time i dont care because i know more what to expect and will just tell them where to stick it :rofl: Also they can look after DD :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->