****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I said age's ago that I wasn't having visitor's for first week or so, so that we could get used to things our selfs and start getting into a routine, but Mike can't have paid paternity, and will only be able to have a day or 2 off :(
I said i'll lock all the door's, back gate, and leave my key in the front door, so that no one can get in or let them self's in :)
Think i'd get in abit of bother off my mum tho! She wouldn't understand that I want to try and cope on my own and if I needed her i'd ring :/ She has a habbit of always turning up with other people tho, and then sit going "make a coffee then..." and that's the LAST thing I want to have to put up with!!

I don't really have a problem with my neighbour's, tho I may put a sign up in the window, I don't know, guess I'll see when i'v had him :)

I said that our parents could visit the day after we got back and that they could come at the same time and i made the time like 7pm...they all had some champagne then had to go for dinners etc I said i didnt want them staying long and i wont this time either. With your first it is just you and your baby and its quiet and snuggly and you are a little family :cloud9: But i guess the difference is you dont get that second time around with a screaming toddler demanding attention too :dohh:
Yea when DD was born my DH was doing his masters finals so we didnt get anytime either to spend together :hugs:
Who cares what they think they will all forget about it after...only mistake i made was not telling them soon enough that she was born and i was ok :( My poor mum was really worried about me.

Just popping by to say hello,

Got tooth ache, and it hurts, if its not one thing its the other! Just given then a good scrub in an effort to help but its throbbing now, it has just started from nowhere, it was bad a few months back but the dentist filled it and it was ok, but suddenly its agony again:brush:

Roast beef in the oven today, smelling rather good already, dh gone upstairs to watch Bond, while dd is say with me and cbeebies, she is tired but i hope holds out til later, she is bad enough at night without having a nap now.

Anyway, sorry it's just a quick hello, this toothache is really distracting and i can't remember anything anyone has said!

Ow, ow, ow owchie xx

Blob you bump has defo dropped chic looking at the pic's.

Mrs N dont feel silly about going to be checked out, ive been twice in this pregnancy
so far and it will put your mind at rest to know xxx

this time round i said i dont want any vistors for the 1st week, close family fine
but i aint alowing em to just turn up without checking first!
with DD everyone was full on, people constantly turning up no1 rang to check if it was ok before hand and i was too nice to turn em away.

:hugs: babythinkpink

just got back from the park with dd and im pooped xxx

just popped in after a couple of days off the laptop.....

WHY ARE THERE NO MORE BABIES YET?

I cant believe i have actually packed my hospital bags lol.... looks like im moving out!!

Evening!

STILL no new stars:sulk:

Hmmmm we must be due for a baby boom then over the coming days.:thumbup:

Hoping mamabird is doing well, not been to her thread yet:blush:

MrsN hope all goes well. Dont feel silly about getting checked out. Better to be safe than sorry:hugs:Plus you feel damp...I woke in a huge puddle of pee when I hot 28 weeks and it seems to be on my file for all to read including all the docs I work with but hey I really dont care less anymore me and my baby are fine. So hope you get on ok:hugs:

Blob wooo you certainly have dropped!! Does this mean you may actually be back in the running of next star mummy to go into labour??:winkwink:

Well I blame asher for my days activities.:haha:
After waking up still with really bad period cramps which is consantly there it doesnt come and go. I decided that I should strip our bed(in hope clean sheets might make my waters pop tonight:blush:) did a load of washing and have dusted, tidied and hoovered my whole house. And boy am I sore now! I have sat on abounced on my ball inbetween all this and at times when i have stood from sitting I swear I though my waters might go or babys arm might fall out. Its actyally got to the point OH is a bit worried as I keep saying if nothing has happened by Tuesday when I go back to CTG I am going to ask them to have a look up there and see whats going on with my cervix as its bloody sore and sore ALL the time...he I think now realises I am in pain as I want people to check me out:nope:

Better go and cook some tea I guess but I really cant be bothered.

Emma.xx

Danielle, I may be wrong but as far as I am aware he is legally entitled to 2 weeks paid paternity, and then a further year that can be taken at any time up until the child's 5th birthday, although this isn't paid...
Blob, definately dropped!
Fishy, your bump is really lovely! Really round and smooth!
Carley thank goodness you've done your bags! ANy more twinges over the weekend?
Daisy, happy 38 weeks! And to me too!
BabyTP, your roast beef sounds lovely! Hope your toothache sorts itself out!
As far as visitors are concerned, I am phoning my mum when I'm in labour as she is going to come down and look after my animals etc, and SS's if they are still here! No doubt her and my dad will be sat in the waiting room at the hospital while I am giving birth, they'll see the baby very soon after she's born I think, and will stay until I come home from hospital but she knows that we want to be alone for our first night at home. Mum is good like that, I'll just have to tell her. I'm more concerned about people from the base inviting themselves to the hospital and to the house as soon as she's born!

We have some visiting to do once she's here, we are off to Minehead for the weekend of the 26th Sept to visit DHs family, as much for him to say bye as much as showing off the baby! If she comes earlier we will go and visit earlier, as that weekend is our last full weekend before DH goes.

Had a very lazy day today, all of us stayed in our pyjamas all day, SS's have loved having a pyjama day! Oh no, it appears we didn't take the children back to Kent today as instructed by the solicitor, oh dear!

Hi ladies

Mrs N - hope all is ok :hugs:

On the subject of paternity pay you have to have been employed by the company for 26 weeks continuously prior to the 15th week before the baby is due and still be employed when the baby is born. Here is the link https://www.hmrc.gov.uk/forms/sc3.pdf
We had to look into this ourselves. Technically DH isn't entitled because although he is at the same school next year he was on a temporary contract from Jan to July and starts his new contract (full-time permanent) from Sept 1st. As it happens the headmaster has offered him some Paternity leave but I don't think he will be able to take more than a week and it won't be all in one go (his choice). Therefore, I think that there could be an element of discretion in it and it might be worth asking the question.

After my tantrum yesterday, DH has pulled his finger out today job's wise. I now have a fully tiled bathroom - waiting for it to dry and the last bit of grouting will be done tomorrow. I also have 3 new spotlights in place and in working order - hurrah. DH also has a plan for the rest of the week so I'm feeling a lot happier. I nearly fell over in the Bathroom earlier, luckily he caught me just in time. I think it was a bit of an eye opener and seems to have given him some motivation!

Well my 4 baby prediction was completely wrong this weekend. FX we get a boom next week x

Hello all!!

I'm still with you all on the thing about not wanting to pass your newborn around. I was super protective with Archie especially with him being a little premmie, but slightly less so with Jack, as I wanted to have a bit of time with Archie and let him see that I wasn't spending all my time holding the baby. This time though, I feel more protective again for some reason!

F&C your bump looks lower to me!! :happydance:

BTP sorry to hear about your toothache! You deserve a break at the moment!! :hugs:

Sorry to hear you're not well Drea. x

Carley well done you for packing!

Well my MW has just been round and delivered the homebirth box! It's in the baby's room now just waiting. She also said she knows where the pool is, and has given me the details for ordering a liner online for it. I am shocked to say she was really positive about the chances of getting a homebirth, and she's made me feel quite excited about it now!! Fingers crossed!! :baby:

Yipee! Its been too long since we had a baby born. Lol.
Asher, I'm so happy it looks like you'll be getting your home birth.
Hi MrsJo! Hope all is good with you and DH.

they were coming thick and fast those babies and they seem to have stopped...i think its definately time for baby number 12

Good luck Deirdre - we were due the same day!

:hi: Nurse Kel - we are good thanks. DH is in my good books today! Thanks for asking. Hope you are ok? Guessing baby is holding on in there which is great x

Deirdre fingers crossed, keep us posted xxx

I'm glad i'm not the only one who doesn't want everyone holding the baby, especially the first couple of weeks :blush:

Been busy today, look forward to doing more housework tomorrow. Having tremendous Heartburn and I havent even eaten dinner yet ! Baby has not stopped moving for the past hour and half its giving me motion sickness !

Blob & Fishy - Both of your bumps have definatly dropped !!!

BTP - your not having much luck at the mo what with wasp stings and toothache. Hope it gets better soon xx

Asher good news on getting the homebirth kit

Oooo Mummy2Asher waters have just broken. Shes posted on a seperate thread. Maybe we will have 4 babys this weekend !!!!

Currently listening to radio 5 with men talking about what they should do with a new baby....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->