• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Stars Weightloss Journeys!!

Hi ladies!

Technically I'm at my prepreg weright (well my old trousers are a bit loose on me. BUT I'm still about 5 stone heavier than I should be. ;? I'd like to lose 3 stone but I want to wait until baby is about 12 weeks to diet. I'll try to eat healthily.

Good luck girls. xxx

Had a nice food day today, had a poached egg on 2 pieces of weight watchers malted danish, for breakfast, missed lunch as we were out, just had my tea, roast chicken, boiled spuds, veg, a stuffing ball, a yorkshire pud, and for pudding a healthy eating chocolate steamed pudding with a scoop of carte thingy vanilla ice cream, yummy!
i have added a tesco lemon cake slice to have with a coffee later and still got 251 cals left today:thumbup:
I find i miss puddings the most but tesco do a fab range of frozen ones in a healthy living range, the lemon mousse one is nice and the profitarole one is really good! The choc sponge is ok, but better with a scoop of ice cream, which was about 60 cals for 28g scoop, just enough to make the pudding better!
These are the nicest 2, and £1 for 2 puds :thumbup:
https://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=267292296
https://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=267289744

Well that is my food diary for today!:haha:

Back tomorrow xx:hugs:

Well done BTP and SisterR!!! Great Stuff! :thumbup:

Yesterday was another right-off for me... I went out shopping and had chinese food for lunch, then pie & chips for tea! And no exercise because my new cross trainer hurts my knees. I'm gutted... it's so nice, and was such a bargain. I've always had problems with my leg joints, and my knees pop when I use it. :cry:

So, now i've put it for sale for the £30 I paid for it :cry:

I'm so f*cking fed up... I have no motivation whatsoever to diet, and now my exercise machine that I was really happy about hurts me :(

Sorry for moaning, I know that it's nobody's fault but my own.

I know this sounds silly, but how do you make soup?

Thanks everyone :hugs:

opticalillus - Hope you find out why the exercise is hurting you! :hugs:

Today I had a small bowl of oat porridge with a few raisins for brekfast and a banana sandwhich for dinner. The bread we have is 113 cals each slice! almost fell through the roof. OH won't have any other bread, I wanted to buy brown but he won't eat it. We can't afford to buy two loaves of bread each time for both of us so I'm thinking of cutting out sandwhiches at dinner and only having one lot of carbs at tea time. I think I'll make salads for dinner.

Optical,
depends what soup you want to make, but a nice vegi soup is just put a load of vegs into a pan, like carrot, courgette, pumpkin, squash, cauliflower, anything you like really, too much cabbage makes it a bit peppery but a bit is nice, with some water and a stock cube, salt, pepper, and some dried mixed herbs if you like then boil it all up til all the vegis are soft and then add a tin of tomatoes, and blitz it all up with a hand blender to the texture you like, it will go quite thick and creamy if you blitz it well.
If you make loads you can keep it in the fridge for a few days and use as you need it, the water may seperate a bit when it stands so just stir it up and it will all mix back in.
I used to make this daily when i was on weight watchers because its one of those things you can eat as much as you like as long as you don't put potatoes in it as they counted as carbs!
I had it with weight watchers bread and a small slice of cheese!:happydance:

SisterRose, you could buy a small loaf for you and keep it in the freezer, just use it when you need it, that way you wont be getting 2 loves every time, you don't need to get weight watchers, a hovis brown small loaf the slices are about 50cals a slice the same as weight watchers bread, and some how feels a bit more to it.
I usually get the reduced bread because i can freeze it the same day, and the weight watchers malted danish keeps really well also if you don't want to freeze xx:hugs:

Chicken again for tea, not roast today, but wrapped in bacon with roasted veg, better get peeling and chopping! yumski xx

:hugs:

2 quick ideas while i think of it!

Roasted veg to serve with any meal.
Courgette, red pepper, orange pepper, potato. carrot, red onion all chopped into cubes the same size and in a roasting dish, salt, pepper, and mixed herbs, a small bit of oil to coat and roast.

Vegi Lasagne
Do the above with the veg (but with no potato) then add a tin of chopped tomatoes to the cooked roasted veg, mix and use to layer between lasagne sheets with cheese sauce (made with skimmed milk)
Top with the sauce and a bit of cheese and put in oven til brown and lasagne cooked through.
Makes a really tasty alternative to meat lasagne and vastly less fat!:thumbup:

Optical I did have a nice tomato and Veg soup I used to make I'll try and find the receipe and let you know.... I added chilli powder and pasta sometimes just to make it abit interesting. Standard was zero weightwatchers points so used to make a big batch.

Diet is rubbish I still had naughty food in the house so ive done a tesco shop with no temptations and planned my meals for next week......diet starts Saturday once food has arrived.

BTP - Thanks for the ideas ive always wanted to make a veg lasagne might give it a go next week

Thanks BTP! will look for better bread next shop :D

Also that veg lasagne sounds nom nom!

I was going to say that too just half both and freeze :)

Well i've done shit today :cry:

Breakfast - nothing
Lunch - tuna roll and soup AND half a biscuit :cry:
Dinner - going to make burgers and salad

Well ladies, today I am ON IT!!!! I'm determined lol...

I did well yesterday, I ate cornflakes for brekkie (only a handful though), then a banana for lunch, went to gym and then had a prawn stir-fry for tea (with shape 0% yogurt for pud).

So i'm gonna try and be as good today. So far I had a shape yog for bfast, and i've made my own soup (yey!!!! Thanks!!!) for lunch. I put in squash, courgette, swede, onion, cauli, bit of cabbage, tomatoes, oxo, mixed herbs & it's lovely! I'm v.impressed, although I managed to blend it all over the kitchen, my pram and myself. Oops. I've made loads, but with how nice it is I can't see it lasting long.

As for tea tonight, Emma's at her dads so I've got chicken legs marinading in peri-peri sauce in the fridge. I'm gonna do them with a vegetable bake smoky paprika sauce (using the rest of the veggies I used to make my soup). I've got some reduced-fat garlic bread to go with it too (in slices so I don't end up eating half a baguette). I can't see OH being too impressed as he's not too keen on courgette or squash, but he'll just have to get over it :haha:

Sounds like your definately in Diet mose now Optical - keep it up and hope your enjoy your soup

Tesco Food shop arrived and I've had a good day so far......
Bekkie - Wholemeal Toast with Boiled Egg
Lunch - Jacket Spud with Low Cal Coleslaw - think i'll have a Muller Light aswell
Tonight - Chicken and Rice

All ive drunk today is water too which is better than milky cups of tea with a spoonfull of sugar. Ive written food use by date list and Meal Plan for the following week which is now attached to our fridge. Only day i'm not sure what i'm having for dinner is Thursday as DH is going out but I have WW frozen meals so wont end up bingeing on naughtys that night.

Well ladies, today I am ON IT!!!! I'm determined lol...

I did well yesterday, I ate cornflakes for brekkie (only a handful though), then a banana for lunch, went to gym and then had a prawn stir-fry for tea (with shape 0% yogurt for pud).

So i'm gonna try and be as good today. So far I had a shape yog for bfast, and i've made my own soup (yey!!!! Thanks!!!) for lunch. I put in squash, courgette, swede, onion, cauli, bit of cabbage, tomatoes, oxo, mixed herbs & it's lovely! I'm v.impressed, although I managed to blend it all over the kitchen, my pram and myself. Oops. I've made loads, but with how nice it is I can't see it lasting long.

As for tea tonight, Emma's at her dads so I've got chicken legs marinading in peri-peri sauce in the fridge. I'm gonna do them with a vegetable bake smoky paprika sauce (using the rest of the veggies I used to make my soup). I've got some reduced-fat garlic bread to go with it too (in slices so I don't end up eating half a baguette). I can't see OH being too impressed as he's not too keen on courgette or squash, but he'll just have to get over it :haha:

Wow sounds good, your soup sounds lovely, it doesn't last long because its nice and you can have as much as you like!:thumbup:

Today i have been busy and not that hungry so i have only has half a tin of spagetti on toast really just because i am feeding and thought i should eat something! :hugs:

opticalillus - woah, diet mode r go! :D

BTP - spaghetti on toast sounds so good right now, I'm really hungry!

Spent 4 hours doing my "big clean" today and only managed a banana and two crackers :dohh:
Got myself some bathroom scales today to compare my weight on those with the wii board and the wii board is accurate! so I'm pleased with that. I wasnt going to weigh myself until next wednesday which is exactly a week but i weighed in on the wii fit this morning and then on the new scales to compare. Anddddddd I was happy to find that I've lost another 3lb! since wednesday. That's 8lb in 9 days! sooo happy about that. I think wii fit must be really good or my scales LIE LIE LIE! I've never lost weight so easily before :S

Thats awesome work SR :wohoo: :wohoo:

I've been bad today all i've had is soup :dohh:

I realy want to go back to the gym but my scar from my tear and episiotomy is still a bit tender so walking is all I am sticking to till I am feeling normal down there!!!

I really need to start eating 3 meals a day, I keep thinking about going back to slimming world but I know I can do it, just need to get my head round it all again!! The weather has been so shit the past couple of days so I haven't be able to do my usual walk with Murphy!! I am also going to start doin shopping online so I am not tempted when I go shopping lol!!

hi ladies:flower:

can i please please join in with you!
i have to do something as i'm the biggest i've ever been:dohh:i don't know how much i weigh but i know it's alot more than i should be.

i'm planning on starting THE DIET tomorrow as i'm not feeling very good about myself and i'm still wearing maternity clothes..........and i'm actually feeling fatter now than when i was pregnant:nope:

i'm gonna follow the weightwatchers CORE plan as i did this before and had good results with it,i know WW have a new plan out but i'd rather do the core plan and follow it at home by myself as i have all the books and stuff.............it's basically just healthy eating with a few points for treats and extras!and hopefully i can get back to working out as i really miss feeling fit:)

well done everybody on already getting started:happydance:and i shall be officially joining you all tomorrow(14th nov)i will weigh in the morning:blush: and let you all know the damage and my goals etc!

best of luck for the new week ahead xx

Welcome xcitedformybump, good luck for tomorrow !

Becs I got a call from my gym offering half price membership for a year as I cancelled when on maternity leave as I didnt know how i'd get to the gym with looking after little one. When do you plan on going? I thought evenings but then that disrupts James routine..... unfortunatly decided not to take up the offer and feel abit gutted about it. DH has said he'll buy me the new xbox kinect attachment so i can do workouts whilst James sleeps during the day.... I think its because he wants it himself

Had a good day yesterday and hopefully will have a good day today however I have skipped Breakfast which is naughty.

Have a good weekend everyone !!

thanks jellycat:thumbup:

summer is growing so quickly and i feel as though i can't use the 'just had a baby' excuse any longer lol.

shame on the gym membership offer,but the xbox thingy sounds exciting though!maybe your OH wants to get fit too!

i have tons of workout dvds here which haven't seen the dvd player in a loooong time:blush: although i was an avid gym goer,shame i can't make it there i use to love my 'me' time a real chance to blow off some steam.oh well the workout dvds will have to do...............although there not easy at all,sometimes i get a better workout with these than when i've gone to the gym:dohh:

bring on tomorrow...............................

Welcome xcited4mybump, good luck with your diet!! I think its the initial shock of when you get on the scales, then once its done you can look forward!! Do you have a goal you want to get to??

I have had a good day today, had 2 crumpets, an orange and banana for lunch, jacket spud and coleslaw for unch, had a few biccies after we had walked 2 miles, for tea I made some soup!! I am trying to cut down on my bread intake as it makes me feel so bloated!!

Not looking forward to this weeks weigh in! lots of alcohol on the agenda for me tonight :haha: have to exercise extra hard tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->