****September Stars!!****

i reckon a boy for mamabird!
seems like a fairly even split on the guesses!

ohh Louise in the 3rd pic!1 I love it she is breathing out!! and the last one with her thumb in her mouth!! brilliant! congrats! So jealous of all you girls expecting girls!!

I have just had a nice shower, Ian is away with cadets this weekend and I have my nephew staying tonight!!! So we are chilling out!!!!

I cant believe i am 17 weeks today!! It sounds sooo much bigger than 16 but 16 didnt sound much bigger than 15...next week is going to be humungous!! Really can't wait!!

Congratulation on your little girl Louise :hugs:

I've had terrible stretching pains today, I had to take some paracetemol in the end. They were really low down and I felt like there was a lot of pressure pushing downwards and into my pubic bone if that makes sense? They have eased off a bit now, but they made my bump feel really heavy and I'm sure I was waddling rather than walking along when they were at their worst. Lol!

I wonder how Mamabird is getting on at her scan?

Lousie those photos are gorgeous really really nice!! :)

AngelzTears, yep, I haven't had a full night's sleep for weeks. I wake up every time I have to turn over. I guess I'm getting practice in for when the baby arrives!

Becs, I jumped the other day after a kick! They can really take you by surprise can't they?!

Yey Blob! Glad the scan went well even if the photos are a bit blurry.

Beautiful wedding pic babythinkpink. We also had a fairly low budget although due to the amount of people we had, we spent more than we would have liked. Our reception was in the garden of a local pub.

Yey on the pink bump Louise!!!! And what a cutie!

Can't wait to hear your news Brigitte!!!!

Congrats louise! I was right :happydance:

Having a bit of a crap day here. Bleed some more... felt a gush so quickly went to the loo i lost blood with clots in it. Had a bath and am on the sofa now, chilling out as best I can. Which isnt all that easy when Grandad's been took back in hospital again which what looks to be a stroke :(

xxx

Oh no Amy, its stress you don't need, hope all is ok soon xxxx

Amy you poor thing - you really are going through the mill at the moment. Try and stay positive babe, I know it must be really tough and it's easy for me to say. :hugs:

thanks girls, im gonna have a play on the doppler soon, my beanies not being very active!

wake up for mummy!

Yay Louise congrats on your DAUGHTER!!! Fab news honey!! So exciting!!

Amy, sorry to hear about your grandad and the new bleed, get playing with that doppler and reassure yourself. Big hugs.

Where's mamabird? Got to be back announcing soon!!

Awww Amy :hugs: Its not really easy relaxing when you have a toddler at the best of times... hope your Grandads ok :hugs:

:hugs: amy sorry to hear about your grandad, and another bleed :hugs: stay positive!

So this will be a really short post as i am on my cell phone....but finished the scan after about 45 minutes...Little monkey kept moving!! And we are 100% sure it's a...............................................................Baby GIRL!!!!!!! xo

playing with the doppler now ... not something that ever gets old :D

Yay Mamabird!!! Happy pink to you and your hubby!! Congrats!!!!!!!

Oh, Amy, hope you are ok, have a listen to baby a while nice and calm and chilled to feel better!
Stress really can't help:nope:

Louise, really wanted to say those are lovely scan pics, the thumb in mouth one is just gorgeous,, so cute, just can't wait for mine even more now!xx

Been hectic day, kids are now squabbling over who has eaten who's Easter eggs, when we don't really need to look any further than my eldest :wacko:

Went to have my card read tonight, my friends mum does it and they have evenings every now and again and i promised mil i would take her.
It was really interesting, I pulled out the pregnancy card, and that showed everything was progressing well! She said i was in control of everything, and all the cards showed that, she said it was unusual but it was showing the sex of the baby but she wasn't going to tell me in case she was wrong, so she is writing it down and putting it in a sealed envelope and giving it to my friend for me when i know, because i said we were not telling anyone else.

Fish and Chips, thanks, I had a fab wedding day, and the only thing bugged me was my hair was not right! But i was pleased with everything else! The vicar was lovely, and i had a word with a photographers and they agreed to just take the pics and provide proofs for £199 as long as i got my pics from them , and they were the cheapest anyway, it meant i could stagger the cost of the photos and i really wanted proper pics! They had a big pic of us up in the window of their shop for ages, and we bought the big print back off them for £5! I since had my album done, and a few other pics done :hugs:xx

Anyway gotta go b4 i boil dry more boiled eggs!!!:hugs:

Hugs to all, feet up Amy :hugs: xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS Mamabird on your baby girl! Feels good doesn't it!!

Amy, I know it's easy for everyone else to say but please relax, take it easy, bless you for having such a rough time of it... I hope your grandad is ok and sorry to hear about the bleed... have fun listening to your little one, I'm sure he/she is fine and loving it just where it is.

My Dad has been taken in to hospital today so I am with you to a degree on the stress... apparently he couldn't breathe, mum was out and he rang her and when she got to him apparently he looked horrific :( Ambulance came and they have him on oxygen, good news is that it wasn't a heart attack, but as yet they don't know what it is, something seems wrong with his right lung.. he's not getting full capacity or something. He's staying in over the weekend. Unfortunately they are 3 hours away from where I am, and my mum has told me to stay put for the time being and 'not to panic'... easier said than done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->