****September Stars!!****

Oh Amy and Louise you poor things. Hope everything turns out ok for you both.

Congrats on the little baby girl Brigitte!!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see the pics! x

Yaaaaay another girl OMG there seems to be LOAADSS of girls just now!!!!

Babythinkpink thats a shame about your hair but mine cost me £300 in the end :shock: I nearly burst into tears it only took about 20 mins to do and she was only there for like 3 hours doing hair :nope:

Louise :hugs: i hope he's ok

Thank you all ladies for the good vibes!!! :hugs:

The ultrasound was fantastic! Like I said...our little monkey was very wiggly at the scan...might be because I had a glass of coke about 45 minutes before just like some of you ladies suggested!! :haha:

She was able to get most of her measurements no problem! Only had trouble taking a photo of one of her little hands, but then she finally got it... and then she needed one last photo of the heart but baby was in a bad position. So she made me empty my bladder and then when I came back she was able to get that last shot in about 5 minutes.

I asked her how accurate her prediction of the gender and she said 100% or else she wouldn't have said anything. But even before she told us...I could see...right there between her little legs I could see three distinct white lines!! :happydance:

I can't tell you ladies how happy I am that everything was perfect at the scan...her heartbeat was 156bpm and she was 16cm and about 11ounces...perfect for 10 weeks!!! And a little GIRL!!! :cloud9:

here are two of the photos we got!

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/ThirdUltrasound20w1.jpg
https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/ThirdUltrasound20w1_2.jpg

xox

Congratulations Mama Bird! Lovely pictures of your little girl.

Louise - I just wanted to say that my husband had a collapsed lung last year, it all sounded quite scary at the time and was extremely worrying, but it didn't take long for it to get back to full capacity. It sounds like your Dad may have the same thing? It's quite common especially if you get a chest infection or something similar. Hope everything is ok x

MRSJ08 I wondered the same thing, when they said something about it not getting full capacity it made me think... he tore muscles in his back last week though and has been laid up and on valium for it, i didn't know if it was connected... well we'll see, hopefully it will be something easily fixable x

Evening ladies!
Congrats to the newly-identified pinkies! :)
Louise and Amy, so sorry to hear about your worries with loved ones. Wishing quick recovery for them and peace of mind for you both.
All these scans are so exciting. I'm on the 10-day countdown now! Husband and I can't wait. I'll have to keep myself busy with some early gardening tomorrow. I am going to plant some sweet peas. they're cheap and easy a dn have a decent chance of surviving our wild spring weather. Most of our province had crazy snowstorms this week. Calgary just missed it, but the week started out very windy and cold. Today, however, was glorious: 19 C. All the kidlets and families at the Zoo (where I work - can't remember if I mentioned that or not?) were in T-shirts and full of spring energy. Very cute.
I plan to have Simon run around like crazy with me tomorrow. I may take him shopping for some new clothes, too. He's growing again and lots of things are too small. If I don't get on, have lovely weekends everyone! :)

Hello ladies,

Bridgette CONGRATS on the baby girl, the pics look soooo adorable.

its just gone 8am here and i desperately want someone to go shopping with but no one is awake yet!!! SOOOO UNFAIR

might go and visit my nan for a couple of hours then try the frantic waking people up again!!

I think im going to take Tabs swimming she cant take a day in the house :grr:

20 weeks

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Dsc_0083a.jpg

Congrats to Louise and Mamabird on your pinkies :) :) Beautiful pictures aswell ! Makes me soooo excited for my scan which is in 10 days eeek!! I have a feeling im having a boy so i can't wait to see!

Amy sorry to hear about your bleed, try to take it easy hun, and i hope your grandad gets better soon x

Louise same for your dad, fx its nothing too serious, heres hoping he has a quick and speedy recovery :)

xxx

Aww What a beautiful pic LittleAurora!! lovely xx

LittleA that's a really sweet picture! THat's definately one for framing!

Little A that picture is beautiful x

Well I have done loads this morning, cleaned house from top to bottom, cleaned windows, tidied the garden and now waiting for chocolate cake to finish cooking!!!!

I am bit angry to be honest, why do people on ebay want something for nothing! I am trying to sell my Bon Jovi tickets on there as we can no longer go, they cost me £150 for the pair and that includes booking! Well I have a buy it now for £130 and still this bloke is moaning, ffs, they are cheap!! There is someone selling similar seat tickets for £200 wtf???!!!!! I mean I have the tickets in my hand and I think £130 is reasonable! At this rate I feel like I am going to have to give them away!

Becs ignore him, there'll be someone willing to pay 130 for them easily!! He'll be one of those blokes at car boot sales who try to haggle DVDs down from 50p to 10p!!!!

You need to start sharing some of your recipes too.. I liked the sound of the banana and chocolate chip cake!!

I love baking!! Thats probably one of the reasons I am not small LMAO!!!

Ian said if they don't go on ebay he will spread the word at work!!! Someone must want them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->