****September Stars!!****

yay congrats on a pink bump mamabird! :yipee: :yipee:
louise :hugs: hope your dad has a speedy recovery
littleA thats such a lovely pic!

Ask people on here too! There may well be lots on the forum that would like to go?

Good morning Stars!

Little A, your pic bought tears to my eyes, its gorgeous, I love the children showing an interest in the bump and look forward to being bigger and them perhaps seeing some kicks!:thumbup:

Louise, does sound like a collapsed lung, which is supposed to be very painful, I think anything in the rib area like that is painful, perhaps explains the need for the strong painkillers. Wishing him a speedy recovery :hugs:

Amy, Thinking of you, hoping things improve so you can stay calm and hopefully improve things for you too :hugs:

Mamabird, lovely pics! :hugs:

Had bad night sleep, just felt bit odd, think i had the tummy bug the kids have had, just seemed very mild, just had tummy ache all night!
Got a mini trampoline to put together today for my 2yr old dd, it is just one for her as she can't play in the large open areas outside the house only in the garden, so I am putting some things in the garden for her to play with, so far i have a play house on order and the trampoline to put up today, I can see her being in the garden all through the summer, she loved planting stuff yesterday.
Got the children on hyper mode again today, I think they sense school approaching and start playing up, just a few more days to occupy them, its a shame because i so look forward to having them at home all the time with no school runs, but then they start arguing!:dohh:

Time to go, got to get some food in, got some friends and their 4 children coming over later, which makes a total of 8 children and 4 adults, quite a gathering for 2 families! Oh my word just realised that will be plus 1 by September!!!

:hugs::hugs:

Wayhay!!!:happydance: Moved up a box on my ticker!! It is one day out, not sure how it managed it but i am 18 weeks Monday not tomorrow! It was right b4!!:wacko:

I was going to put a thread on the for sale section but it looks like its just for baby stuff!!

Hello!

Its been a while! Happy 20 weeks to everyone thats reached there this week...I am just so stunned its going so fast now!

Just put the add on am sure for sale is for anything and everything!

Well I have been so tired the last few days. Am sure its just been the sun and heat.

Not really done very much so nowt much to say.

OH has found a name he loves...Hannah. I am undecided as my brother had a friend in school called Hannah and she was quite weird. I do like it am just not so convinced yet.

I loved Lauren but just found out the little girl over the fence from us is a Lauren:dohh:

Tis so difficult! Especially when I have a weird OCD type obbsession with the girls name having 6 letters just like Nathans....yes I am a strange!!:haha:

Better go! I hope to get back on and read the pages and pages of chat I have missed as I popped on while Natahn is snoozing and my mum just went into our garden to rip a bush out!

Hope your all well.

Emma.xx

I really like Hannah :thumbup:

I have a weird thing that they all have to have names that are not common but not weird :dohh:

Congrats on your baby girl mamabird =)

Hope everyone is feeling good and well!

Im 18 weeks and a bit - and really dont feel pregnant atall! Ive had 3 scans now - 1 emergency , 1 dating and 1 private - so I know shes there , but hmmm its strange - I havent put on any weight ATALL, no bump, no movement, no nothing, no symptoms before either! No midwife either - ive only seen her at booking!

Hopefully ill feel more pregnant soon and can natter about it more on here =)

xxxxx

Hi all, hope you're all enjoying the sunshine! Ash cloud covering the UK my bottom!!!!

Thank you for the kind words regarding my Dad, turns out it was pulmonary embolisms.. blood clots in his lung, lucky they caught it when they did, he'll be in hospital at least a week while they thin his blood and break up the clot etc... i'm just pleased it was caught quickly.. I hate that i'm so far away though!

My dh said this morning that today is the first day I acntually 'look' pregnant... he could see a bump... woo!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure I'm that brave! I still go in at my belly button so it's not all round yet, just the bottom bit!!!! I want a proper bump like everyone else!!

I'll take one later and upload it but you lot have to be nice about my weird 2 hump bump!! I'll get dh to take one when the footie is over!

Hmm i think i have an odd bump cos my muscles split last pregnancy so i have a bit of my tummy that goes out more cos theres nothing to hold it in :haha:

yay! looking forward to it!! I still have a wierd dippy in bit at my belly button!

I promise you it won't dip in as much as mine!! My belly just looks like rolls!

Afternoon ladies!!!

Its so nice outside and at 18 deg its hot!!! Shame Ian ain't here as we would of had a BBQ!!!!!

My chocolate cake is lush, just had some with ice cream, nom nom nom!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->