****September Stars!!****

i could just eat some chocolate cake right now!
been enjoying the sunshine - probably the clearest blue sky I've ever seen with no plane trails!

We dont have clear skies :hissy: has been cloudy and rubbish here boooo!! Mmmm might make some choc cake now :lol:

ooo its sunny down here on the south coast... lovely day and i just spent just over £100 on new clothes.... so happy!!!

How's everyone been enjoying their lovely sunny day? I spent the afternoon in the garden with the OH and my brother, until the table got commandeered by spiders! ugh!

had my rescan this morning and it's still a girl. 100% she! :cloud9:
we're happy about that otherwise we'd have to take all the pink things we'd bought back :dohh:

Baby kicked me in the bladder/cervix for the first time few seconds ago. Such a weird feeling, almost hurts a bit!

Love the last scan piccy btw Louise with her thumb in her mouth and legs up, relaxing :)

xxxxx

Its lucky I bought a double chocolate gateau which is now defrosting with all this talk of chocolate cake. Congratulations to all the ladies with pink bumps!!! xx

https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll295/amy_tea/th_Video0016.jpg

:headspin:

Little A that photo is so beautiful!! Really special.

Louise, glad they've found out what's wrong with your Dad and FX he'll get better soon.

Yey Brigitte!! Such gorgeous photos.

Blob, the same thing happened to my sister in her first pregnancy and I know how she hated her stomach afterwards. She's even seen a Dr about how to rectify it.

My pain is back today :( I hope it goes tomorrow so I can enjoy the 19 degrees!! Whoo hoo!

x

Well I am pooped!!! Just had a massive bowl of chocolate ice cream!! I feel an early night!! My puppy is very tired, bless him! He has growing pains so is limping a bit, so plenty of rest for him!!
That video is cool Amy!!!
Teeny you look fab!!!

So much to catch up with tonight!! Amy that vid is cool!!!

Mamabird those pics of your little girl are lovely! So clear!

Louise I am glad they found out what's going on with your dad and caught it quickly. Hugs. x

Little A that pic is so lovely, your boys are very cute! Frame-worthy that pic!

Loving all the little bump pics, we're all looking pregnant now finally!

I just said to DH that today feels like it's been about 3 days long! I had the radio thing this morning, which was good but really nervewracking!! Had loads of texts from friends who had heard my little northern voice on the radio!! Didn't come away with any freebies but it was good.
Then we went to my parents to watch the Manchester Derby on the telly, went off to the garden centre, came back and walked the dogs! Phew! What a day! I am shattered, and am getting lots of little prods and flutters now I am finally sitting down!

Oohhhh!! And it's just occured to me that I am 19 weeks today! Happy 19 weeks to me!!

Thanks Amy. I meant to say it to you yesterday cos I always think of you being the day before me! I am a weirdo sometimes, if I do say so myself!!!!!

Can't believe in a few more days we will be halfway!!! Where has the time gone??

Happy 19 weeks Asher!

Amy, that video is amazing :D How are you feeling today?

Louise - sending :hugs: to your Dad.

I am so tired tonight, been handing out balloons to kids all day (don't ask! I have a strange job!) and just chilling and watching Brits got talent. Simba keeps performing her party trick, doing a rollypoly, I can feel her pushing against me to do it, and once I got to touch her back/head/bum she was pushing so hard <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->