****September Stars!!****

Im ok, knackered as ive had shit sleep for 2 nights... bad dreams galore! love pregnancy haha

how are you chick? x

Im alright thanks babes,enjoying the quiet of OH being out at band practice. Ugh the dreams, they are so vivid and really shake you up. :hugs:

I had repeated dreams about OH leaving me last night. Every time i woke up i was in tears and every time i fell back to sleep id have another dream about him leaving me FFS!

what does your hubs play? x

My little man just gave the biggest kick!! :happydance::happydance: :happydance:

Now just waiting for my chinese!!! xx

Drums, he is such a drum geek. :rofl: I do love it about him though!

Oh hun, that sounds horrible. I always have dreams about him cheating on me and just not caring when I find out. And sad ones about babies. Makes you feel like you haven't even slept!

Woop i like drums! that kid on BGT is great!

Im hopin for a more restful nights sleep tonight!

Hi All,

Been a hectic day, my first chance on the laptop and I have to go to bed, have a sleepy toddler cuddled up next to me and i need to get her in her bed too!

Got dd's mini trampoline up together this morning, a combined effort of me, my dh, and 2 ds's the usefulness of those boys!! It was great and looks fab, she has been bouncing on it all day!
We had friends round this afternoon, and the children all played really well, lots of food, and some lovely choccy pud later, we are all really tired now and heading for bed!
Hubby has spent lots of time cleaning the kitchen today, it does look much better now! I want it to stay clean now so I don't have to make such a big effort or get him to!!!:haha:

So many wriggly bumps and bumps on here, Teeny, that's a lovely bump!!

So anyway hoping everyone is good, just a very quick hello from me, hope to be back tomorrow for a better catch up!

Night night all, :hugs: xx

Night Clare, i'm off to bed myself soon enough. Just watched Casualty, I know it's crap but I love it!!!! Night all!

Drazic and Amy - thank you for posting about your dreams. I thought that I was the only one! I've been having the most horrendous dreams which is one of the reasons that I went to see my midwife. It has really been getting me down as I then can't get them out of my head all day long. I have repeatedly dreamt about my DH leaving me in the most awful ways which is really odd as normally he rarely appears in my dreams. I have also had lots of distressing dreams about the baby to the extent that I have woken up convinced I had a mc weeks ago. Those moments are the worse - when you first wake up and can't quite work out what is real and what you have dreamt. Touch wood, I haven't had one for a few days so I'm thinking it could be anxiety related and getting it off my chest at the MW has helped.

Thanks again for sharing x

p.s my tummy has really popped - I'll try and get DH to take a clothed one tomorrow. I'm not quite confident to show flesh yet.

:hugs: its just to do with the levels of hormones in our bodies im afraid. I was the same when pregnant with caitlyn :( it sucks eh?

heres to a better night xx

Hello ladies we found out we are having a little girl when we went for are 3D scan the other day i am sooooooo chuffed to pieces will tell you name when she is born incase i change my mind on name lol. i have had such bad baby brain its crazy anyone else with this problem?

https://www.tickerclub.com/cache/cbb4b7974c.png

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev245pp___.png

https://lb1f.lilypie.com/TSx2.png

WE ARE ON TEAM PINK ! MY DAUGHTER IS GOING TO BE A BIG SIS!

Aw congrats on the little girl Shorman!! There are so many little girlies around!

Morning!!

Another lovely day here, my puppy is still asleep!! Off into Norwich this morning to get my niece some new shoes! Really fancy a frescatto from Costa!!! Think I will treat myself!! Ian is back from Cadet camp this afternoon, so lots of washing!!! He always stinks!

I can't believe the airspace in europe is still closed, our friends are stranded in Cyprus, not that they are complaining lol!!!!

Getting really excited now about our scan, just want to see him/her again!!!

I had my 16 week private scan yesterday and we are having another little boy. We got to see him briefly in 3d aswell but we'll be going back for a proper 4d scan when i am around 26 weeks so we can see more.

Our little boy will be called Tyler Jack.

Congrats Boony and Shorman! :)

Mrsj08, it is horrible. I have had dreams like you and have woken up not sure wether I am still pregnant or not :( They are terrible, but so bloody vivid they stick with you. I just try and tell myself they arn't real and block them out, but it's hard work. Sending :hugs:

any of you girls the same??

yesterday and today I have been getting kicks over the hight of my belly button!! I cant believe baby is kicking to high already!!

Yey to Shorman and Boony!!! :hi: to Tyler Jack!

Amy, is that video from your current pregnancy?! I haven't yet seen our little Fishy move yet and my dh hasn't felt him. Hey ho.. fingers crossed we'll feel him soon. He's been quite quiet recently but I know he's ok as I've felt the odd little kick and heard him on the doppler.

So 9 pink bumps, 7 blue bumps and 12 yellow bumps so far! I can't wait for you ladies to have your scans!! Good luck to all those coming up this week.

My leg's still hurting today. I'm still waiting to see how bad it's going to be as the pain usually comes after being awake and walking around for about 30mins. FX it wont be so bad as I would like to be able to get up our stairs without being on all fours!!!

Also I don't know if you can remember me whinging about not being able to find a nursing bra that is small enough to fit? Well my sister got went and got me one from Mother care and although it's a bigger size than the non-maternity bra I bought, it fits much better and more snuggly. Bizarre!

Anyway hope you all have a good Sunday and enjoying the sun (UK)!! xx

Hi,

I'm new here. We are expecting our fourth child September, 27th. I'm going to have my next scan May, 14 and hopefully we'll find out if it's a boy or girl.

Shorman congrats on your girly :happydance:
Boony wooop a boy... i think we need more boys around here :lol:

Little Aurora nope i get all mine at the sides or in the bladder :dohh: but i think my placenta is high up so i cant feel it even if baby does.

Amy i get the same my tummy bouncing around :cloud9:

Fish&Chips are you the same size around your back as pre pregnancy??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->