****September Stars!!****

Welcome Pinky xx

Had bad pain in hips last night, it is always worse when i lie down, ow ow oooow!

Drazic, My dreams are the same, dh is having an affair, i find out and he doesn't care, and we are rowing and its just so frustrating because he doesn't even care! I wake up all upset, and I can find it quite hard not to be grumpy at dh for it!!! Poor dh!

Shorman congrats on your pink bundle, and,
Boony congrats on your blue bundle!

F&C, Yay for finding the right bra!!
I have felt movement and even seen some but not had kicks that i recognise yet, the putting a little box on my tummy works for me for getting kicked off, or a bath!

Well still no sickness this morning, its a first if my morning sickness goes b4 the end of the pregnancy! :happydance:

Lovely day, lots of little things to do, and one big pile of ironing!

Hope everyone has a lovely day!:hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

Amy, is that video from your current pregnancy?! I haven't yet seen our little Fishy move yet and my dh hasn't felt him. Hey ho.. fingers crossed we'll feel him soon. He's been quite quiet recently but I know he's ok as I've felt the odd little kick and heard him on the doppler.

Yep thats my beanie at 19 +1 good kicker eh??!!

Congratulations shorman on team pink, and yey to team blue Boony!!
Well, after announcing I felt the biggest kick yesterday, OH felt him kick too!! :)
I love being pregnant!!!

Hope all you ladies are well. xx

aw, I wanna feel kicks :(
not even had definate flutters yet
i guess I have to remember that some of you are 4 weeks ahead of me!

I'm worried there is something wrong with me. OH can't feel baby from the outside, and she doesn't move my tummy :(

Afternoon Ladies

Drazic, if there is something wrong with you, then there is something wrong with me! Hubby has sat with his hand on my tummy endlessly this last week and can't feel a thing!

I've not been on much this week and have just spent ages catching up but I haven't had time to read everything in detail. Congrats on all the newly identified :blue: and :pink: bumps! How exciting that everyone is starting to find out :happydance:

Well, I had a lovely few days with my mum. She well and truly spoiled me and bought lots of clothes and cute stuff for the baby, which was just what the doctor ordered after the crappy scan on Monday. If I'm honest, I've been feeling a bit down in the dumps since then. Without wanting to sound sorry for myself, I feel like it's been thing after thing going wrong this last month! I've had the relentless UTI (which has now finally gone 3 sets of antibiotics later. but has left me with thrush- great!!) which made me feel ill and caused me to lose the job I just started and then the crappy scan, not being able to see my baby, being reminded of how fat I am and being made to feel like a bad person for declining the downs screening. Things started looking up when I got a job interview for last Thursday, but then on the morning of the interview they called to cancel saying that had to rearrange but they didn't know when the interviews would be going ahead so they'd 'be in touch'. I just felt like I'd had enough of things going wrong and felt sooo down. But my mum visiting really cheered me up and Matt has been fantastic as usual. He complained to the hospital about the sonographer and got a grovelling apology from the head of maternity (again). He said this time it is not good enough and is lodging a formal complaint, so we'll see what comes of that.

Also, I got another job interview at short notice on Friday and I feel like it went really well. I should find out if I got it tomorrow. The job is an admin job for a medical/legal company. The hours are a bit crap and mean working into the evenings and weekends, but I'm not really in a position to be picky so I am hoping I get it!

Anyway, I'm waffling on now. I hope you ladies are enjoying your weekend :flower:

Em xx

Thanks Emzy, I am a size 16 so maybe it's my tum making it a little more difficult. She is a delicate little kicker most of the time (NOT all!) and as soon as she hears me say 'give me your hand' she stops! :) Really glad to here you are feeling happier. Good luck with the job interview -x-

Hi everyone! Congrats to Shorman and Boony on your pink and blue bumps!!

I've just read through about 4 pages of posts, all because I haven't been on since about 6pm yesterday evening! You bunch of natterboxes!! Hehehe

20 WEEKS TODAY WOOOOOOOOO!! Now the count DOWN starts!!

nothing wrong with you drazic.... im size 12, and this is my 3rd pregnancy, my stomach muscles are not what they were with my first preg! I never felt caitlyn on outside for well into 22 weeks i dont think!

xx

Afternoon!!

Had a lovely shopping trip this morning!! Seen some gorgeous baby stuff, but I am resisting till we have our scan!!
Congrats on your blue bump Boony!!!
I am just waiting for Ian to get back from Cadet camp, its so nice outside!!! My hayfever is playing havoc today, my throat is so dry!!!!!!!

girls I have just been to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a small amount of pink staining on the tissue. no cramping, feeling otherwise fine.
what do I do? just keep an eye on it?
I've not had anyother bleeding so far in the pregnancy
I've got an appointment with my GP tomorrow anyway
Had a listen with the doppler and baby sounds fine

Blob, yes I think so. Do you think that's the case with most boy bumps?

Hi Pinky1974! Can't wait to find out what bump you've got.

Thanks babythinkpink. I had a bath last night hoping to see something but think he must have been asleep!!

Amy, that's amazing!! You are going to have your hands full there I think!!

Yey to your oh feeling the kicks Teeny!!

Drazic, I'm sure your bean is fine as my dh can't feel the kicks yet and I haven't seen Fishy move. :hugs:

Aw Emzy. Sorry you've been having a tough time but yey to things looking up finally! You sound like you have an amazing dh who is looking out for you.

Congrats on 20 weeks Louise!

charlieee <3, I've changed your EDD on the front page.

x

Jen, I wouldn't worry. It could be from bd-ing or anything. If it gets heavier thought then I would go to A&E. Make sure you let your mw know tomorrow. x

girls I have just been to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a small amount of pink staining on the tissue. no cramping, feeling otherwise fine.
what do I do? just keep an eye on it?
I've not had anyother bleeding so far in the pregnancy
I've got an appointment with my GP tomorrow anyway
Had a listen with the doppler and baby sounds fine

Would just mention it tomorrow to doc, I had the same at about 9 and 12 weeks, just the tinyest little bit, and everything was fine, not really sure what caused it, not bd that's for sure! I was straining bad with sickness so could have been that:shrug:

Good you have doppler to listen, really reassuring!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->