****September Stars!!****

Lovely day, children in garden again!!!
Back to school for them tomorrow, boo!

Becs, I am finding it impossible to avoid baby stuff, and i just sadly browse past at the moment, I will be a shocker when I know blue or pink, please keep the plastic away from me, and if not don't tell dh!!
If its a boy there will be no hiding new stuff, If its a girl i can pretend i had it b4!!:haha:

Got to go and work out something on facebook now, i am doing an event thingy for my mum, who is clearing the furniture from her house, but it is all brand new because the house was professionally staged, not lived in or used and now the house is sold we need to sell the contents, how i am supposed to explain that briefly i don't know!

Back later I hope! :hugs: xx

Hi everyone,
It's been ages since I posted on here and I have just been trying to catch up on what I've missed. However, there are just too many pages!!!! Glad to see that everyone seems to be doing so well. Congratulations to all those who have found out about their pink or blue bumps and to those who have made it to half way!

We have our 20 week scan tomorrow and am really hoping they can tell us if we are having a boy or a girl.

Hi cat, hope all is well tomorro! I have mine on tue :D exciting stuff xx

Thanks Amy. Good luck for yours on Tuesday. I will post back tomorrow, hopefully with some news!

Amy, I'm loving the video you uploaded! It's brilliant! You must be black and blue on the inside hee hee.... I wish mine would move like that, I don't think it ever will because of my stupid placenta in the way! ALthough I did feel movement while I was in the bath just now, and I lifted up and did see a little movement! That's about as much as I'll be getting I think!!

Hubby goes away in the morning till a week on Friday, then he's back for the weekend then away again for another 7 days, he's pretty much going to be here and there now until he has his summer leave :( They have said on camp that they are preparing the wives for the deployment by getting us used to our husbands being away.... pah!! I'm already used to that!! It's bad enough that he's away for 6 months, but to be away for most of his pre deployment training is just pants :( Sorry for the whinge! Just had to get it off my chest a bit.. only just got used to having him home!

Good luck Cat and Amy with your scans, can't wait to find out your flavours!! Amy... are you finding out or are you keeping your options open?!

probably gonna find out louise... or should i say, getting it confirmed that he is indeed a boy :lol:

Today seems to be going slow as though, i just wonna go to sleep so tomorro comes quicker, haha

I know exactly what you mean Louise!!! We moved here and Ian was away up until he came back from Afghan in middle os November, near enough a solid 12 months! The army are crap for doing that!! You don't know whether you are coming or going!!

I am now gonna stuff my face with strawberries and icecream!!!!!

Ive eaten my ice cream, now im waiting on my home made shepherds pie to be done cooking :D

We had a pizza shared between us but it's just not done it for me!!! I want all of the above!!

But 'I want doesn't get' in this house :(

OH is at band practice again, and I so can't be arsed to cook. I just went to make tea and came out the kitchen with a rocket lolly. :rofl:

lol katie! nice and filling eh!? how long before your back for a bowl of cocopops haha

:rofl: I would SO be eating cocopops if I hadn't had all the milk :rofl:

I am making a quorn sausage sandwich. Microwave, bread, bit of sauce. Job done :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->