****September Stars!!****

OK ladies, I'm nervously going to share my 20 week lack of bumpage with you! Please be nice, I know it's not a normal bump! THis is me this morning - apologies, I was laying in bed at the time! Also, apologies for the 'grumpy but gorgeous' pyjamas!

It does seem to have grown a bit these past few days.... thoughts ladies?? :blush:

Random 0421.JPG

:hugs: thats what mine looks like laid down hun! our uterus hasnt fully grown yet :) x

Awww yay! Phew... so it's not totally weird then?! Standing up it just looks like a roll of fat! Laying down it is solid!

I find mine only looks like that in the morning though, its weird!

Now, all my belly seems to have practically disappeared :lol:

Louise that's the cutest bump, I love it!

Hope the scans are what your both hoping for Cat and Amy this week.... I've still got to wait 3 more weeks for mine

Well after a busy weekend of sorting out the house after the builder left Friday, I'm patiently waiting for my DH to finish cooking roast Chicken ummm

Asda start there 2 week baby and toddler event this week... lots of offers , worth taking a look xx

Louise,
Its a lovely bump! Mine is flat led down, and i am sure more so in the morning! I just have very relaxed tummy muscles from having others and so when i stand up it all pops outwards and i have a rather rounded belly, very little of which is baby!!! :hugs:

Cute bump..... i wish mine was that lovely.... but mine is all pie and cake

As for food, I did a roast dinner, but don't think I am superwoman or anything, the roast was a cook from frozen stuffed pork joint, the veg were frozen then steamed and the only slight effort went into peeling the spuds for the roast potatoes, even the gravy was instant!
But then if i was on my own i would have had a weetabix or something! I lived on baked potatoes when i was single, still could yum!

Time for bed, dh in shower while i sort out the littlest for bed, or sit typing this as it is!
The other children are reluctantly in bed because of school tomorrow, the eldest has a 9pm bedtime, for swearing! The joys of teenagers!:happydance:

So nice early one for me, night all, night bumps :hugs:xx

Hi ladies

Good luck to those having scans tomorrow.

DH took me out for dinner tonight, we went to Zizzi. I found a voucher on Money Saving Expert, if you buy one main meal you can have the other for £1. I was planning on having a dessert but when it came to it I was too full. We had to pop to Tesco Express on the way home so DH bought me some cheesecake there to take home instead. Yum Yum.

We have had a really busy day today, mostly spring cleaning and clearing out. We have got rid of our old vintage pine wardrobe because lovely as it was, it just took up far too much space. We've now managed to make some room for the crib in our bedroom :happydance: We have now got to decide whether to get rid of our pine tall boy aswell. Decisions, decisions......

Hope everyone is having a nice evening.....x

wel if you do... post a pic an let me see because i might want one.... xx

Louise that bump is so cute!! That is all uterus and baby!!! Amazing.... love it! x

Hi ladies,
My apologies for not taking the time to catch up.....i just don't seem to have any lately! I lost count at page 174 last week then the next thing i know it's in the 200's and i decided to quit whilst i was ahead (or not so it seems :wacko:).
I hope everyone is well & growing nicely, my mum has been keeping me informed on posts bless her hehe.
I've been busy at work, by the time i get home i can just about muster up the energy to cook & eat then i fall asleep on the sofa until it's time to go to bed, usually whenever DH wakes me up to drag me upstairs lol.
I have my 20 week scan on wednesday which i'm looking forward to, then i go on holiday friday for just over a week, which i'm reeeeealy looking forward to - i soooo need a break!
I fell over at work on friday, hit the chair & patient trolley (bed type one) on the way down & landed with a thud. Had a twinge in my tummy which frightened me, luckily we were finishing up anyway so i was able to get off home & get the doppler out to check on Tufty. Seems ok but he's not been kicking so much lately.......or i'm getting used to the sensation now (more like it). I do have a gorgeous purple bruise the size of a grapefruit on my thigh now which i'm quite proud of!
I'm also getting quite breathlessness - anyone else getting this? I was told to expect it around week 23-24 so i'm not sure if it's just come early or if i should be concerned. I'm seeing the consultant wednesday before the scan so i think i shall get them to check my bloods just incase it's due to a low cell count.
Is everyone blossoming nicely? I'm feeling quite nicely round now :haha: and apart from the tiredness i certainly do feel as if i'm blooming :happydance:
Well, i need to go kick my DH out of the bath so i can get in grrrr, hope to free up more time to come on more often soon.
Hugs & kicks to you all :hugs:

Drazic, if there is something wrong with you, then there is something wrong with me! Hubby has sat with his hand on my tummy endlessly this last week and can't feel a thing!
My hubby confessed the other day that when he came to bed (i sometimes head up earlier than him as i'm knackered all the time) he lay there with his hand on my tummy talking to Tufty trying to feel him move :hugs2: i love that man sooo much!

aww bless him what a sweetie!!

I occasionally wake with a red hand print on my tummy where hes fallen asleep LOL

one more sleep :wohoo: cant believe ittttttttt

and i aint staying on team yellow :lol: i cant

aw limpetsmum thats so cute!

ooh amy can't wait to find out!

feeling much better today - no more spotting so it looks like it was just that one episode. will still mention it to the doc today - i think i might have a water infection :(

aw limpetsmum thats so cute!

ooh amy can't wait to find out!

feeling much better today - no more spotting so it looks like it was just that one episode. will still mention it to the doc today - i think i might have a water infection :(

:lol: never said i was tellin you lot haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->