****September Stars!!****

Happy Birthday emma! Hope your scan goes well on wednesday!

I felt the first kicks the other night when i was laid in bed watching telly. Not strong enough for hubby to feel yet but he doesnt have much patience when waiting either! Baby doesnt like people feeling he stops even when i touch the outside!

Does anyone know if we need to take cash to the baby show? I've saved up quite abit of money for the weekend because we are also going shopping in birmingham afterwards but i dont really want to be carrying alot of cash on me in a busy place if its possible to pay on card or even if there is a cash machine there??

Congrats Starlight and Optical :)

Happy Birthday Emma :cake:

Boony :yipee: for kicks...most of the stalls had card machines but i think there were possibly one or two that didnt. Also remember carpark fees etc :)

Hi All,

Busy day, baby been quiet but i think it is because i have been busy, so going for a bath soon, and going to bed, give baby a chance to have a wriggle, hopefully!

Congrats starlight on your blue bundle xx

Happy Birthday Emzy xx

Really have to go, got my som jumping up and down every 2 seconds when his hamster it trying to get its ball out the door, and nagging to use the lap top, my 2 girls nagging for a film on in their room, and a head full of fromage frais from dd when i picked her up after tea and she was covered in it and its all in my hair now!
Now I know why i get on here during the day!

Gonna say night, night, and try and catch up better tomorrow.:hugs:xx

Only 2 sleeps to scan!!:thumbup:

Evening all,
After a very hormonal few days I now feel a little better. There has been tears and upset, but I just worked worked myself up for no reason I think.
OH has gone to visit his Mum and my DS is off to bed in a minute. I am going to have a bath (only the 2nd one since being pregnant), and I have a sneaky suspicion I might enjoy it! lol

Good luck to all those with scans this week. xx

I am all showered and ready for bed, I feel shattered tonight!! Think I may watch tv in bed this evening lol!!

I don't know if I will sleep the next 2 nights, I am way more excited about my scan than I ever thought possible!!!

Hmmm i was thinking i might quite like a bath tonight... i just dont seem to have them. Though when i was pregnant with Tabs they made me feel sick??

Congrats Starlight and Optical :)

Happy Birthday Emma :cake:

Boony :yipee: for kicks...most of the stalls had card machines but i think there were possibly one or two that didnt. Also remember carpark fees etc :)

thanks, i might take half cash then and leave the rest in the bank. Hadnt thought of car park fees will make sure i have lots of change too. :thumbup:

:wave: lkb21

Thinkpink i'm booking my 4D scan for 30 weeks (maybe 29) :yipee: I loved it so much last time and so i asked again for my birthday...and even better there was a good deal at the babyshow!!!

Hey Blob did you get the deal at the Glasgow show? I got mine there, i got such a fantastic deal with BabyBond, I remember last time paying a fortune!!!.xx

drea did you have to boom it there :( i missed it x

Awh apaton Sorry you missed it, tbh you never missed much in my eyes although the deal I got was sooper worth it. You had to book and pay at the stall, Im booked for my Gender scan with them on Thurs and my 4d in June/July.

StarLightxx - grats on your :blue: bump! :D
Emzy - happy birthday!
babythinkpink and Becs - Bath and an early night sounds like a fab idea. :thumbup:

20 weeks tomorrow! I'm so excited to be half way! yayyyy!

it was my oh watching the stupid football :(, lol ill just make him pay full price for being soo rubbish haha xx

Yea i really should but i'm useless and cant be bothered to get the scanner :dohh: think i might though tonight get it (its in the office) I got two pics with the baby 'waving' at us like the scanner put it :)

awww :cloud9: i only got 1 lol, i want a 4d scan but dont want to know the sex :) its risky lol x

Nope i had a 4D scan last time and you just say you dont want to know and honnestly we thought boy :haha:

i think this is a girl because sean and i tried to spy and i dint see anything he showed us the bladder up close lol do u think i would have seen a winky ? :rofl: x

Annnnnndddddd.........
it's a boy!
No doubt about it! Very, ahem, well-formed bits proudly waving in the amniotic fluid for all to see! :)
And I'm feeling as expected: that twinge for the daughter I was dreaming about and a huge surge of love and excitement for the little boy I met today. He was so wiggly and cute. And my brain is already counting up all the ways this second son is GREAT!
My boys will be close in age and I'm hoping they will be close friends, too.
My deepest concern over the whole situation is that I can no longer deny the fact that I will be living the next twenty years in a household in which toilet seats will be constantly left up. :)
I didn't get a chance to read any other posts as I am quite busy tonight, but just had to share my boy-joy! :cloud9:

Going to the Dr tomorrow! Not sure what they'll do, I guess just a blood test and a urine test? I supposed they'd listen to the heartbeat too? I hope so! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->