****September Stars!!****

Congrats to all you lovely ladies with your beautiful scans and the pink and blue bumps! I'm glad to see some team blue coming on. There for a while it looked like team pink was running away with it. LOL I am so excited as I have felt little flutters (I thought anyway) for about a week, but a few minutes ago I got a definite jab! It was so strong it made me jump....hehehe. I am so looking forward to when hubby and DD can feel too! Next scan is on the 15th and we will know for sure if we're shopping blue or pink. Yea!!!

Annnnnndddddd.........
it's a boy!
No doubt about it! Very, ahem, well-formed bits proudly waving in the amniotic fluid for all to see! :)
And I'm feeling as expected: that twinge for the daughter I was dreaming about and a huge surge of love and excitement for the little boy I met today. He was so wiggly and cute. And my brain is already counting up all the ways this second son is GREAT!
My boys will be close in age and I'm hoping they will be close friends, too.
My deepest concern over the whole situation is that I can no longer deny the fact that I will be living the next twenty years in a household in which toilet seats will be constantly left up. :)
I didn't get a chance to read any other posts as I am quite busy tonight, but just had to share my boy-joy! :cloud9:

Congrats on your little boy, it will be lovely to have boys close together, and although the 'set' is a nice thought I feel two little boys growing up together will form a lovely bond.:friends:
I would like to reassure you on the toilet situation!! I have trained my boys not to leave seats up, I have 2 boys and 1 husband and the seat is always down!! Just start early with training them, SEAT DOWN! Start with dh, the boys will follow!
:hugs: xx

Teeny, Happy 22 weeks :hugs:xx

My early night was not too bad, had to get out the bath early as dd needed me, she had removed her pj bottoms and nappy! it was a mad house so i got out to sort it! She was then jumping about til half 9 so i decided to settle her and eventually she did!
Then all was fine til dh started snoring, AAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I did shove him a bit and woke him up in the end, it gets on my nerves!!

So bit of a disturbed night, and woke up with a headache, but had my boiled egg and cheered up a bit!
Sun is shining, first washing load of the day is in, dh has done the school run, dd is cuddled up next to me and its looking promising for a nice day!

Anyway, only one more sleep to go! So exited and worried at same time, it will be good to know everything is ok, baby sure is a quiet one, get the odd prod, and a few wriggles last night but apart from that at times i don't even feel pregnant, except the 'who ate all the pies' tummy in front of me!

I am now nervous rambling, come on tomorrow!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day, good luck for today's scans, back later for updates! :hugs: xxxx

oh my good god its D-Day!!!!!!!!! I cant believe how quickly it has come around scan in 5 1/2 hours!!!

20 weeks!!! half way :happydance: :D!!

Now it feels more like im counting down rather than counting up. :haha:

oh my good god its D-Day!!!!!!!!! I cant believe how quickly it has come around scan in 5 1/2 hours!!!

Good luck with your scan Carley. xx Are you definately staying team yellow?? x

Thanks... im going to try but i really cant be sure until its done....... i just dont know how ill react once im there but at the moment yes im on team yellow.....

eeeeee got my scan today at 1.30 i am far far too excited!! I feel like a kid at christmas!! I couldnt sleep last night but dreamt about telling everyone it was a boy! lol!! xxx

^^^^ Good luck with your scan honey. xx Can't wait to find out what team you are on. xx

Scan todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In only 45 minutes :D

its getting to that time good luck cafferine and lilia!!! im far too excited too.......hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

its like the baby knows that the scan is today, it wont stop moving around im at work and im getting NOTHING done because im sat here in my little bubble enjoying wriggle time with my little monster!!

awwww, i'm back off my hol's this weekend and back to work, over the time that ive been off my bubba has started moving alot more and i can now see little lumps poking out of my tummy:happydance:so i think i'm going to be the same there, in my own little bubble been amazed at my ever growing bubba in my tummy :)

My little one was in the wrong position to see the sex when i went for my scan but i was told to do a few big coughs and he finally moved so the sonographer could see :happydance: xxx

Good luck hunni xxx

good luck to all those with scans today - there's so many going on at the moment! only another 16 days until ours :happydance:
I've got my physio appointment today - hoping it's going to be helpful, my hips are getting worse by the day :(
ooh if anyone wants to add me on facebook I'm Jen Naulls - pic is a pregnant belly lol! Just tell me you are september stars :)

Good Luck all with scans today!!! I cant wait for mine on Thurs!!!!

Oooooo good luck everyone with their scans today, and congrats to all the blue bumps!

I've just had my new sofa delivered; It's lush. Only problem is, now I have to decorate lol.

There's a bump & beyond event at Leeds marriott on sunday 27th june from 11 till 4, stands & activities - free admission. I'm going - dunno if they are nationwide? Just thought i'd let you guys know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->