****September Stars!!****

was getting all excited earlier and then ended up with a banging migraine!!! so although im at work the girls here are really good to me and i went into the other room for a nap!! (bless them)!! Now just trying to fend off the worst of it and getting re-excited about the scan in just under an hour!!

Bloody migraines ruin everything - NOT TODAY!!!!!!

Good luck everyone with scans today! Can't wait to hear how you get on!

Good luck with all the scans! Woop! Can't wait to see all the piccies and I can't wait for my 'extra' scan tomorrow yaaaay! x

RIGHT so scan done ........ im so proud of myself im still on team YELLOW i have no idea what it is and didn't get a glimpse even though i had my own screen to look at.....

my little baby is fine and had hicups which i could feel - which was nice....

they did however say that baby has a big tummy which could mean that i have gestational diabetes so i get the results from them tomorrow..... unfortunately (even though i got 10 free pictures as im staff) none of them are overly clear so may be tempted with another private scan at some point later down the line!

If i do have gestational diabetes i think there are a few more scans involved etc but i spoke in length to the midwife afterwards who reassured me that it is all quite normal and can be monitored.

i promise i will be back on later to upload some pics ......... xxxx

glad everythings ok carly, hope you dont have GD!

Well done for staying team yello! looking forward to piccys xx

Congrats on the scan Carley, glad all is well and you're right about the diabetes, it's easily managed as far as I'm aware. I have to go for a test for it in June too xx

Glad to hear about the scans. My re-scan is tomorrow. Hoping for a well-behaved baby and a healthy heart.

My Dr's appointment is in 3 hours! :happydance: I already know the gender so I don't know what else there is to know, lol. But I'm just excited to hear any news on how baby is doing. =]

Sarah that is lovely news!! Congrats on you beautiful blue bump!

Hope your appointment goes well Angel. I missed that you were having a girl so a massive congrats!!

Congrats on 22 weeks Teeny!

Babythinkpink, my dh always puts the seat down but whenever his Dad or friends come over it gets left up... grrr.. We will definitely train our little boy to put it down.

MrsN, let me know how it goes with the physio. I still haven't heard from my mw.

Carley, congrats on your scan and for staying on team yellow.. I'm very impressed! I hope the results come back negative tomorrow. x

Welcome stacey&bump!

Hi girls,
Can I introduce our precious little boy?
Had our 20 week scan today and he was sleepy hehe
All was well and we are so happy :)
(1st pic is face with hand up by mouth, 2nd pic is spine, 3rd pic is an arm and a leg)

Attachments

• GetAttachment[4].jpg
    GetAttachment[4].jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 6
  • GetAttachment[5].jpg
    GetAttachment[5].jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
  • GetAttachment[1] (4).jpg
    GetAttachment[1] (4).jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 5
Congrats on all the scans ladies. Some lovely pics. x

All the new scan pics are great!!

Congrats Sarahka and Wanttobeamummy on your little boys!

And well done Carley for staying strong and staying team yellow! Hopefully I'll be back this time tomorrow to report good news and team yellow too!

Hope you've not got GD too Carley, hugs, I'm sure it will be fine. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->