****September Stars!!****

I'm glad to say my scan went really well today! And i'm team..... :blue: !! Couldn't be happier!! Congrats to all the other mummies who had scans today :) xxx

Aw lOvely scan pics, can't wait to see our sproglet again!

F&c physio was okay - she gave me a support belt to wear when I'm walking around. We also ran through some exercises - however those seem to have aggravated things ad I'm in agony this evening! Got an appointment with my GP tomorrow to talk about work really - the idea of doing a 9 hour shift is just laughable at the mention really since walking round the local shop leaves me having to sit down for 2 hours!

Yay Lillia congrats on your blue bump! Yay!!

I am getting nervous about tomorrow now!! Eeek!

Ooh I've just noticed I'm on the middle ticker box now :happydance:

Congrats on all the bump news!!!!

I hope to find out tomorrow what we are having!!! Eeeeeeeeeee I am soooooooooooooo excited!!!!

congrats lilia, good luck for tomorrow ladies who have there scans cant wait to see the pics yay :happydance: xx

Congrats on the new scans!! I'm loving the pics!

MrsN, I am not surprised... there is no way I could do a 9 hour shift on my feet! x

yeah there are a LOT of scans tomorrow so i recall - so good luck to all of you. hehe so exciting!

Nervous and excited!! It seems unreal that I am going to see my little boy or girl again tomorrow!!

Just a quickie, how much did you all drink before your scan???

I didnt drink anything before mine :shrug:

Congrats everyone who had scans today :yipee:

Good Luck for everyone tomorrow :flower:

Well today i have painted the other brown wall in the bedroom and part of the kitchen...yaaay!! But i hurt :dohh:

I can't sleep. Scan nerves and getting kicked all over the place!

Good luck everyone :)

I just got back from the Dr, me and baby are doing good! :happydance: She's almost a pound, 11 inches and her heartbeat was really strong sounding (160 BPM). Yaaayyy :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->