****September Stars!!****

babythinkpink - what good news! I'm so glad your mind is at ease now. As others have said, hopefully, this will let you relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! :)

Amy - thinking of you and hoping that the bleeding stops soon. :hugs:

Congrats on the :pink: and :blue: bumps! Wow, Team :blue: is taking a strong lead! :)

I'm getting more and more excited about my new little baby boy. I was feeling quite smug that I wouldn't need to spend a penny on baby clothes, but then I thought about being the younger kid and always getting the hand-me-downs, so I decided that I am going to splurge on a few irresistibly cute new things for this baby.
Hmmm. That sounds a little bit like an excuse to go shopping..... :blush:

becs - We have the Britax Diplomat and are planning to buy another Britax model for Simon this summer before BB#2 arrives. We've been really pleased with ours and the safety ratings are pretty stellar for that company. I have never particularly liked the infant carrier seat models. I find them really awkward to carry. I found it easier to pop Simon in and out of his seat, personally. Lots of people swear by them, but they didn't really suit me. The fixed convertible style was the best option for us.

Well, it reached ten degrees today and the sun came out. A nice change from the blizzard of the last couple of days. I plan on a relaxing weekend with family, maybe heading out to a park for some serious outdoor play!

Just popped into say good morning, busy day for me today, my Mum has an auction selling all the new stuff in her house which was staged to sell, I suggested an auction so I kind of have to be there!

Baby has been really busy too, last few days i have felt so much more, and baby has been wriggling and kicking since last night, I had to sit up as baby seems to move up at night, I suppose because i have the room already there from other pregnancies s/he moves up, either that or it was indigestion!!!

Sarahkka, I agree about the baby things, and I feel if i have a boy I would be buying everything blue, so it is only fair that if i have a girl I should buy some new things too, there is something very lovely about new stuff so I have been browsing the internet, but decided to hit the shops to actually get the joy of choosing stuff 'for real'!

Hope everyone has a lovely day, hope to be back later!

:hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

Morning all!!!

I am off out in a bit, been busy this morning already!!

Have a lovely day ladies xxx

Totally agree about the Paxman thing. He's a bugger!!!

Amy fingers crossed your bleeding stops soon or at least gives you a break. It's crap. I remember it very well. Mine stopped about 26 weeks with Archie. Do they know where you're bleeding from? ( I know that sounds daft!!!)

Nope, nothing showed on the scan... and they couldnt seen any erosion on my cervix. Its coming from my cervix for sure but they cant see why. :(

Im getting the Pink girly Maxi Cosi Car seat as it will fit onto my Icandy Cherry :)

Looking forward to the baby show .. not sure if i should take caitlyn or not. Dunno if she'll particularly be interested. 3 hour car journey there, looking at baby stuff all day, 3 hour journey back. Doesnt seem fair to me :shrug: maybe if someone else is taking their kiddies too. Dont really know what to expect at the show as ive never been to one!

Boony, you've reminded me as I need to book my tickets for the baby show. Amy, which day are you going again? Is it the Friday? Did they say how low your placenta was at your scan as I hear that it's common to bleed it it's low? I hope everything is ok.

:hi: stefni_x!!

Babythinkpink, that is great news that your little one is most likely 100% healthy. I am so relieved for you. That must have been quite traumatic when they spoke about terminating the pregnancy. It made me tear up.

I've just bought some new over the bump jeans from Next and they are sooooo comfy!! And in a bit I'm off to get a hair cut. I'm in bliss!! xx

over the bump jeans rock!!

We are going to KFC for lunch! lol I cant wait I h ave been dreaming of it all momring, how sad is that!! lol

my placenta is Posteria and High.. no threat of bleeding there.

Going on the friday F&C :)

Theres a couple of codes flying about to get the ticket for £12 .

we are going to swimming and soft play this afternoon when ive picked up my little miss xx

Aw Amy it sucks. I was lucky to be under obs from the ynae consultant with Archie, and he put the whole thing on a screen for me to see. All he did was touch the end of my cervix with a swab and it poured with blood. Couldn't see anything on any of the ultrasounds though. He reckoned once the end of the cervix was raised and out of the way it would be less vulnerable, and he was right. As soon as I got that bit further on it tailed off. It was weird to NOT bleed. I hope yours slows soon for you. :hug

I am doing some cleaning today. The boys gave us an early start, well before 6, so not much energy going on here!! Dogs need a walk though, so that will brush the cobwebs off. Tomorrow we are going to see Postman Pat live on stage for Jack's birthday (he'll be 3 on Monday!) - how exciting life is!!

23 weeks is fab Emzy!! Not too long until 3rd tri for you!!

21 weeks today!! Woo hoo!!

I ended up getting a code so the tickets were £10 each and that includes a £2 donation to the hospital where we'll be having Fishy! x

I am back from my trip out with my nephew and niece, I am pooped!!!! Just enjoying a cuppa and some chocolate hehe!!!!!

Good morning everyone!
Enjoying a lovely quiet and cuddly morning with my darling Simon.
We've been up since 6:30 am, of course, :dohh: and are taking our first break from playing inside and out! Enjoying milk and these yummy new digestive-like cookies made with bran. You can't even tell that they are supposed to be healthy! :thumbup:
I really want to set up everything for new baby today. It's way too early and I am trying to find the furniture I want secondhand first, but I have this strong impulse to go out and buy it and get the boys' room all done RIGHT NOW.
Ah, progesterone. The nesting instinct is really over the top with me some days.
I think I'll do some laundry and gardening instead! :) Slightly more useful at this point in time!

hi ladies just read a august post ( im boored waiting to pick oh up from footie :wacko: and they are asking to be moved to 3rd tri , our turn next yay :happydance: xxxxxxx

Its scary to think how fast this tri is going!! We will all be announcing our arrivals soon enough!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->