****September Stars!!****

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you miss me? :rofl:

I've been in Dorset for 5 days visiting my family for the first time in 6 months. I stayed with my Nan which was lovely and relaxing, even the dog behaved himself for once.

It's just taken me over an hour to catch up with you chatty lot. Congratulations on all the scans :happydance: Boys seem to be running away with it at the moment.

Babythinkpink - I'm so glad that your mind was put at rest during the second scan. You must be so relieved :hugs:

Well my stupid husband has managed to break his leg whilst on an Outward Bounds trip with his class of 10 year olds. I could kill him, he's determined not to look after me. If he's not in and out of hospital with his illness he's behaving like an idiot and fracturing his leg. I'm not going to tell you how he did it, because it was so ridiculously stupid it will annoy me all over again. :cry:

On a more cheerful front - I have bought my Travel system. Woo hoo - I finally made a decision. I bought a Brio Sing with the Primo Car seat in Black. I'm really pleased with it. DH wanted the Britax, I wanted the Icandy Apple but the Brio had the best features of both while being fantastic value for money. The car seat just got a fantastic Which? review and because it was a lot cheaper than the Apple so DH says I'm allowed the Isofix base and more accessories. Grandma has now said she will buy the base - so sweet. My Dad paid for the pram so I felt compelled to get the price down as much as I could.
Anyway here is the link if you would like to take a look:
https://www.prams-pushchairs.co.uk/brio-sing-travel-system-black-p-579.html

The customer service at Snowflakes is great - my Dad's Silver Cross Pram came from them 61 years ago! They were great and matched a better internet price that I found. I really wanted to buy it from them because I know if I have any problems they will be great. I haven't decided which colour Footmuff to buy, I won't need it until next year so I'm going to wait and see which flavour baby I have. I didn't see the point in bringing it home now as we don't really have the room so I'm going to collect it at the end of July. I know I'll end up setting it up as soon as it's home and wheeling it around the house!

Tuesday is a big day for us, not only do we have our scan, we are finally getting our boiler replaced so will have hot water and heating again. I will never take the luxury that is hot water on tap for granted again.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Bank Holiday?

xxxx

Hope your hubbys leg heals quickly!!

I am having a quiet night. Over the rainbow, BGT then casualty. Im eating my dinner atm... not the easiest thing when this little girl is going crazy in my belly!!!

I have just had a shower and now watching tv!!! God knows what time hubby will be back from Twickenham tonight, so gonna make the most of it!!!

Mines due in about 1ish... he said in front of his mates he'd wake me up for a midnight quickie... i told him bluntly to piss off ill double lock the door :rofl:

Mines due in about 1ish... he said in front of his mates he'd wake me up for a midnight quickie... i told him bluntly to piss off ill double lock the door :rofl:

LMAO!!! Typical bloke!!

I wonder who will be out of over the rainbow tomorrow!!! I am so glad Emilie went last week!!

Good to see you back MrsJ!! Your poor daft hubby! I hope he heals soon!! Bless! I love your travel system, very trendy looking, and looks good value too. I need to try and link mine in, I love it so much!!

I am slightly jealous of you both Amy and Becs! My hubs is driving me mad tonight!! I'd like a bit of peace if I'm honest! Although I will say he's made a homemade beef curry with all the trimmings for our tea. We have it late on a Saturday so he can have a few beers first.

DH and the boys are constantly coming up with name possibilities for my resident, as we call it. The latest one which has stuck is Francoise! Jack was cuddling on my knee before he fell asleep, and he said "Daddy, Francoise is beating me up!" - the resident was kicking away!!

Telly for me tonight is Over the Rainbow, Lotto show, then Casualty, if I can stay awake that long!!

I love having some time to myself!!! Although it would be nice to have a social life!! Forgotten what one is!

I dont like it, id rather be with people. love being in other peoples company, even if we're not particularly doin anything x

Thanks ladies, I only live a couple of miles from Twickenham. It was absolutely heaving with drunken men when I drove past and that was at 11.30 am this morning!

HI everyone!! I feel like I never get the chance to post on here anymore :(

Babythinkpink I'm so pleased you had a positive result at your scan on Friday and that you can relax a bit now :) I can't believe there are so many more boys due than girls! I think all the yellow bumps must be girlies!!!!

My hubby isn't at the army and navy game.. bless him, he's been in the army for 15/16 years and has never been! Even I've been before!

We have been on a bit of a spending spree, bought £75 worth of girly clothes for Lilia today, my DH loves the pink stuff!! We also bought our moses basket and a play gym! I know it's early but I think it's so important for Wayne that we prepare early as he'll get so little time with her before he has to deploy, he was saying today that it's going to kill him leaving us behind :(

I think I had a braxton hicks contraction today!!! HAs anyone else had one of these? We were laying in bed this morning listening to my stepsons playing in their room, and suddenly my stomach went solid and popped out! It was like it for about a minute, we were prodding it, then it just went normal again! I think it must be BH, can't think of anything else?!

I still haven't bought anything yet!! I think I am so laid back, it will get bought eventually I guess lol!!!

I think ive had a few louise, not sure tho as i have never had any before!

Got a dentist checkup on the 18th of this month. Cant wait... i hate the dentist soooo much but im pretty sure i need some work on my teeth! :(

Hello all,:wave:
Just sat down, my fault, getting bee in my bonnet about the house, I threw a mental fit this morning for my 7yr old dd's stuff being all over the kitchen, she has a 'making corner' but it has spread over the kitchen and she could't find her ds console, so I started looking then went nuts throwing all the stuff out of the corner!! When we got home, after a long day i got the wheelie bin up to the back door and threw the bloody lot out!
I decided to reclaim the space back into kitchen/diner!!
We got a whole new bedroom at the auction, it was all new stuff and my Mum gave me a picture which is the word LOVE written in daisys, so i bought a duvet set and cushions and lampshade all to match, and a mirror, so tomorrow the job is sort the bedroom, I really have a bad nesting thing going on, I am just itching to get all the baby stuff sorted NOW!!
I think because I have done it b4 I know I will get to a stage where not only can i not fit in the attic but i will be more likely to clumsily fall out of it!! Plus while i have this energy i find it best to use it b4 it goes!!

Anyway mad day, fish and chips for tea, and a crazy cleaning session!!

Dd screaming her high pitched scram so going to get her into bed b4 my ears pop!!

Waves to everyone, hope that leg heals, it would drive me nuts too, my dh always seems to have something happen, I was wanting to clear the attic with a boot sale when his back went, I actually thought he was winding me up when he said he couldn't get up of the floor!!:dohh:

My dh will be on the xbox tonight, I love the xbox, its the best peace and quiet i get when all the boys are glued to their consoles, he doesn't go out with mates or anything and he asks if he can go on the xbox, bless!!! (Am I that bad???!:shrug:)

Anyway, my lovely son has just got dd in her pj's, he is such a help, the blessing of older children!!:thumbup:

Time to play my facebook games and then shower and bed, along with whatever is on the tv, if nothing will have to be a Jonathan Creek (my secret crush, ahh i just told you all!:dohh:)

Back tomorrow for a better catch up,

Happy Saturday night all!!:hugs: xx

girlies can I have a bit of reassurance?

Baby has been so quiet today :( only a couple of kicks. Even now I'm sitting down watching the TV, and she normally goes mad, she has stayed very still. I don't have a doppler so cant listen in. I don't want to panic cause i have felt her today. But nothing like normal. :(

I am sure all is ok Little A!! I guess they want a rest as well as we do sometimes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->