****September Stars!!****

Big big hugs Amy. Let's hope and pray your body behaves itself and your little girl sticks in there for as long as possible, and gets as close to September as she can!! You know you have all our love and thoughts your way. xx

Amy What about looking at famous people born on your EDD? It will tell the cheeky monkey to stay in September !! I hope things calm down for you soon, as everyone has said we are all here for you xx

OOOhhhh let me give you some names for her!!! Or you could name her after the september stars... take the first letter of our names and rearrange them to make a name......

L

haha id love it if she came LATE and proved everyone wrong haha... doubt it will happen tho. Hopefully she'll stay in long enough to not need too much help. Consultant will be seeing me again on 22nd of june (hopefully not before then!)

OMG OFFICIALLY 5 MONTHS TODAY!! and scan in 3 days!! where has the time gone??

Amy I'm sending you lots of positive vibes and :hugs: it must be so hard for you. Try and keep the faith babe, we are all keeping our fingers crossed x

I'm another Louise so that gives you another L

So much sad news. :-(
Amy I'm sending you big hugs! xo

I had a real crap nights sleep last night, couldn't stop thinking about Sarah (MissMaternal). I got quite upset and Ian had to calm me down. I just can't get my head round it all xx

Amy you have so much love and support here and we are all cheering little bean on to stay put xxxx

I am off to the hairdressers this morning, gonna get me mop chopped and boy does it need it!! It was only 5 weeks ago and its grown loads and got so thick!!!!!!

Morning all, not a good night's kip for me either Becs! This pregnancy thing is just not conducive with sleeping well. Rubbish isn't it.

Well Amy you can have a C from me, so you've got a weird name going on there for your little one now!! C-E-E-L-L? Ooooh the choices are endless!!

Amy, lots of love and support from me as well.

And you can have a K from me for the name game!

Deffo not good Claire xx Feel like crap this morning!! Life is so unfair x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->