****September Stars!!****

oh gosh, so much sad news recently :(

amy :hugs: try and keep positive. You can have a J from me for the name :rofl:

Amy sending you lots of hugs and I'm sure your little fighter will hang on in there. :hugs:

Well, my little man still seems to be a bit of a non-mover, I've only had a few little kicks for 4 days and with all this bad news I am worried. Anyway, just called to speak to my community midwife who is at a different hospital to my birthing hospital, and she is not in so they transferred me to triage. the midwife was lovely and told me to pop in for a listen to his heart. Well, I then explained that I am not registered there and I have to call my own hospital. :nope: She was lovely and told me not to worry which then just made me cry. I have sat here for the last 5 mins sobbing my heart out!!! :cry: Hormones, eh???

I am going to call my hospital now and pray they are just as nice. Why is he being such a bugger???

I hope you ladies are having a better day than me!! xx

Update...I am off to the hospital at 2.30pm so they can listen to his heartbeat. I am sure my OH thinks I am mad as I called to tell him and burst into tears!!! I feel like I am wasting their time, but I can't go all weekend worrying, as my finals start on Monday and this has already put back my revision today as I can't concentrate. Being pregnant and studying just hasn't worked these last few months. :-(

Oh, what a lot of sad news. I really feel for you.

Amy you and your little one are in my prayers. You WILL have a September baby!!!

You can have a "B" from me if you like it... x

:hugs: teeny weeny hope everything is okay, I'm sure it will all be fine :hugs:

Morning Ladies,

So sorry I haven't been on for a while - I've just been really lazy. I read the posts on my blackberry, but it's a nightmare to reply to a thread on! Now that i'm not working it feels as though all my days are blurring into one, and I need something to do. Any ideas?

Congrats on the scans!

Amy hun - Fx for you :hugs: . You can have a R or a B for your name from me (i'm bekki but technically Rebecca). So, whichever fits lol. I'm still amazed at your strength.

Teeny - don't feel like you're wasting their time at all hun - that's what they are there for. Fx all is well for you - have you thought of buying a doppler? i have an angelsounds one and it's pretty good for about £20 - might put your mind at ease too if you don't like going to hospital all the time.

xXx

Congrats Thatgirl! Team blue is fab!

Good luck Teeny Weeny, I'm sure all will be fine. I am having very few movements today, but I think I need to chill!!!

Thanks ladies. xx

Could my day get any worse???....Off to the hopsital later to check on little man, I am struggling to revise, which has given me a headache and there is no paracetamol in the house. My dog has just been sick all over the floor too. AArrgghh!!!!!!!!

Good morning all,

Amy,
Another C from me, I was thinking Cecele (who knows how to spell??) Then an R and a B and a K came along, now I am stumped!
Are you going to be started on stuff to strengthen lungs for baby after 24 weeks as they are saying she will be early? Keeping everything crossed for you, the bleeding must be so upsetting for you:nope: Sending big hang on in there hugs for you and baby:hugs:

Teeny, my baby being just as stubborn :wacko: x

Thatgirl, congrats on team blue xx

Just been feeling very low, so sad for the bad news, and It does make you think, plus my friend lost her baby at about 36 weeks and it scares me silly, I have been worried from dot with this one and i really have no reason to.
Baby has been so quiet and I am still not feeling much, yesterday I had a few little nudges in the morning then nothing, literally nothing, all day, so i went to bed, determined to get a wriggle or something, i tried prodding and pressing but nothing moved, so i waited and turned on my side and nothing. By this time i am getting pretty upset and so i got a tube of cold cream and put that against my belly, baby really didn't like it and started kicking! I think it was the coldness that did it, but i was so relieved, I was then chatting to bump saying not to worry Mummy like that! Have had a few nudges this morning and just movement, but i am sure i can't feel what i did the same time last pregnancy, i think after the 4 i am rather insensitive to it.
I think i should get a doppler, just to listen, i could hire one, i know dh thinks its a waste but tbh a man's opinion is the last thing i need right now!

Dh in his wisdom decided to stay up all night to watch the election, (or thats what he said, i think it mainly involved playing the x box and eating crisps and chocolate) because, wait for it...because he could!

Hope everyone has a lovely day, or what is left of it now! :hugs:

I am currently drinking iced water in an attempt to wind my baby up and get some kicks!

Haha at the name we got going!

22 weeks today. 2 more weeks til viability!

I wont be given any steriods or anything til my cervix shows signs of change ie shortens or starts to dilate or i have premature contractions. I'm feeling rather positive that if i take it easy enough ill get to a good gestation! hoping for an august baby at the earliest!

I feel a bit bad for posting my troubles in here as its making all you lot worry! the MAJORITY of pregnancies go by without a hitch ladies, try not to get yourselves too worked up xx

xxx

I think we all need to put things into perspective, we will all be fine!!!! Just need to relax and take things easy!

Hey girlies

Hugs for Teeny Weeny, sounds like you're having a right old day!! Glad you're getting baby checked, although I'm sure he's fine. Probably just got nice and comfy and is sleeping!

Well, I am all of a sudden feeling very employable and have come to the conclusion that jobs are like busses, nothing for ages then they all come along at once! You may remember that I got a job last week, after weeks of looking, but it was only part time. Well I've just been for an interview and been offered a full time one and even better, it's in the town that I live so only a short bus ride, whereas the other involved commuting to Manchester on the train (which I did for years before uni and HATED!!) So I'm accepting the new one now! I'm just waiting for the fella to ring me back with the details and then I need to ring the uni in Manchester to inform them that I won't be starting. I feel a bit bad letting them down at the last minute, but I guess I've got to do what's best for me and not them... I don't think they are going to be very pleased!! This new one is an Admin job for a travel company and is initially for 4 weeks with the view to extending it. I want to work til around the end of July, so I hope they do renew it. So I start Monday! Yay!

xx

great news emzy! :happydance:

think baby is squishing my bladder today lol! probably paying me back for chasing him or her round my belly for ages with the doppler :haha:

Yay great news Emzy! And 24 weeks tomorrow for you too!! Yay!!

My wee one has woken up slightly now I think. Pressure on bladder normally means it's doing it's thing! Paranoia!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->