****September Stars!!****

Believe me...I too know how stressful it is to have a day where baby doesn't move much...Bean was exactly like that yesterday...only a few pokes and wiggles and after making a punching bag out of Mommy the day before. So last night I got out the doppler and found her heartbeat right away....in a completely different spot. And then she started kicking the doppler So I am guessing that this lack of movement at this stage is normal?? If so many of us are experiencing it?

xox

Like my Mum said to me, they can't be active all the time!! They do need to grow and rest!!!

Hey girls, some of the news at the moment on the board is sad, Amy I wish you all the luck in the world for a healthy baby, I could never imagine what it is like to go through such a heartbreaking time when losing a baby and I wish you an incredibly healthy pregnancy.

I have been having abit of a shitty time at the moment, I am feeling incredibly stressed about work and would really like to leave but don't think I could get JSA or anything because of leaving voluntary with out a note off the doctor. I have till 24th june before i can go on maternity allowance but I had high blood pressure at the start of pregnancy due to stress and am scared it will happen again because of work, I don't know if this will give me grounds to leave? I have no idea about any benefits i've never been on them before but right now because I do agency work and they aren't getting me any work at all the no money is stressing me out incredibly. I don't know what to do anymore! :cry:

Just thought I'd spread a bit of Pizza love lol Pizza Express have a Pizza for £1 when you buy another main meal offer until Sunday. Here is the link if you fancy it! https://www.pizzaexpress-offers.co.uk/

Nom Nom Nom xx

Good morning girls!
I'm enjoying a lovely sinus cold courtesy my toddler. Poor boy has his top fangs coming through (both at once!!) and a head cold on top of that.
And now I have the head cold.
Which I am enduring without any of the usual lovely OTC drugs that one can take to soothe symptoms. This is one of those times when pregnancy really sucks. Most of the time I enjoy it, but when you get sick and there are so few options for relief other than toughing it out... well, not so fun.
The good side of this cold is that I have permission to work from home today. I have several program scripts that I am absolutely desperate to finish but it is always so busy at work with so many interruptions, that I never seem to get any of it done. So this will be a wonderful quiet calm day of writing.
Husband has just taken toddler to the day home and the house is mine.

I am not feeling much regular movement, either, but I know that this is due in large part to baby's position and placenta's position.
One of my good friends in our Canadian mum's group just lost her baby at 14 weeks, so I've been in that same sort of sad place as many of you are describing. Amy is right, though. It's hard to keep things in perspective when the unthinkable happens to someone you know, but you do have to remember that most of the time, everything in a pregnancy is just fine.
And Amy, just for the record, there are big waves of sticky baby vibes coming at you from across the pond! :hugs: I agree with the others - you are one brave lady. I have a good feeling that things will be okay this time, but I can't imagine your anxiety.

Okay, I am off to write write write! :happydance:
I am re-certifying my wilderness first aid course this weekend, so I won't be around much. Think of me running around out in the cold Rocky Mountain woods, splinting people up with tree branches, etc! :) That will either cure this cold or just about kill me! :)

good day ladies!!!

Amy - keep positive babes not long til V day!!

Anyone that wanted to know my first night with my maternity pillow was AMAZING im in love!!!

Had to take the day of work today as yesterday i wasnt well and working in a hospital they dont let you back for 48 hours after have runny poo although i do feel a lot better today. So i've been a bit weird (for me anyway) and gone through ALL of the wardrobes and created 7 bin liners full of old clothes that dont fit me or OH any more and they're going to the attic.... also done 4 hours of ironing (anyone who knows me knows i DO NOT iron anything so this is a pretty big deal for me) i dont know whats going on, its like i need everything unpractical out of my way!!!! im guessing im starting to "nest" ....

I have a serious problem though today im fixated on a kingsize Twix bar and HAVE to have one so i rang dave and placed my order for him to bring me one home!!! only45 mins to go..... this better be good!

Emzy im so happy about the job, its just what you needed..... just dont go getting poorly in the first week again, lol....

Loving you all loads and you have another C for the name Amy so god luck with somethng with CCLLEER/B and K - its a tough one!!

and me, I think I'd be in bits if I was going through the same as you Amy. I think you are going to make it, stay strong :hugs:

Amy you are being incredibly brave after what you've already been through. Hang in their girl.. I'm sure you will make 24 weeks easy peasy and won't be at all surprised if you have a Sept baby.

Emzy, congrats on the new job, it sounds ideal!

Thatgirl, that is brilliant news. So nice to have another scan to celebrate and another blue bump?!!

Teeny, hope all goes well at the hospital. I reckon the baby has just moved slightly so you are feeling less kicks. FX.

Hugs to you all.. we're all nearly at 24 weeks now.. xxx

I think you're going to end up being late Amy :hugs: :hugs: We'll be nearly 28 weeks at the zoo :thumbup:

24 weeks in 2 days :shock:

Hi All,

Congrats on job Emzy x

I am another one thinks your brave Amy, and hoping for as close to term as possible!!:hugs:

Carly, yay to the nesting, me too, not much left for me to 'nest' right now, a kitchen that could do with a good organise, but upstairs done with now, just got to keep it that way til September and beyond!
Lol with the kingsized Twix, made me laugh! :haha:

Sarahkka, Hope your feeling better soon xx

Got to go, juice cup to fill, and facebook is calling!!!

Bye for now , back tomorrow, starting to wait for my things i ordered now, want a moses basket to brood over! Going to start clothes shopping soon, can't wait to get lots of little things!!

Big :hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

I think you're going to end up being late Amy :hugs: :hugs: We'll be nearly 28 weeks at the zoo :thumbup:

24 weeks in 2 days :shock:

You'll be fat as :haha: only kidding

I'll be 26 weeks at the zoo. Really looking forward to it :)

Think im struggling to bond with my little lady at the min. I keep calling her it, and im not really very enthusiatic about getting things ready for her at all. Scared it will all be for nothing and ill end up with stuff lying about unused like i did with evie. It tore hubby and i appart to see the cot up in her room but no baby to put in it... hopefully the cot will go back up and stay up this time!

Hey guys, its been a fair few days for us stars! Hope your ok Emz, Amy you are brave and all of us are willing you along till at least V day (hugs), Infact yeah I think you'll be late aswell:). Congrats to all who have had scans aswell, Im still being so sick!!! I cant complain as I had none in first tri but always felt sick!!

Ive started getting organised now! Forever shopping online, its the devil lol also think I have our name:). Well Im supposed to be off to Portugal on Sun morn, I was meant to go in April but that bloomin Volcano stopped us going, re-booked it all and due to go Sunday but who knows if we will get! Scottish & Irish skies are on and off just now and the bloomin volcano had another huge eruption this afternoon!! Dont think Im supposed to go, Not been talking about it to Mason as he was so sad the last time we never got! Everyone please go outside and blow the ash back to iceland lol.

Oh and Amy have an A.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->