****September Stars!!****

being late will be a new one for me anyway, but 3rd time and last time you never know :lol:

I am bored tonight. I thought I would have a tiny glass of red wine as a treat, and I had to chuck it cos it gave me heartburn. Bloody lovely. Ah well. Water all the way!!

My changing bag arrived in the post today (more Ebay!!) and its fab! Have also been dishing out instructions to DH about what needs doing in the little one's room in the next few weeks!! Because of my prem babies thing, I like to be ready for 30 weeks so I know I've done it all myself if something does happen! So he is painting the currently blue wall green next weekend, the week after that (24 weeks) he is putting the cot back up, and the one after he is going in the loft to get all the stuff down from the last 2 times, so I can decide what stays and what goes, and hence draw up a list of essentials!!! Then I should have 5 weeks to get what I need. Control freak? Me?....... yes!!!! I did buy a pack of muslin squares, some baby shampoo and 3 babygros from Sainsburys when I did my shop today too, so the stash is starting to build.

After a quiet day for my little one today, it's all go tonight! Kicks and wriggles left right and centre. Typical. Slept through the iced water this afternoon though. I definitely think it's another boy!!

I am sick of seeing election stuff on the telly now. I have been really into it, but they need to leave it for tonight until something exciting happens!!

Ooo Asher, I wish my baby would all systems go. I've only ever had a few wiggles from her, no real kicks or much movement yet, just the odd little flickers every now and then. I think she likes laying still in the same place much to my disdain! :dohh:

I think my muscles are all a bit "bleh" though Bekklez with it being number 3.... but he does have some really really quiet times. It bothers me when he's so quiet. And with the placenta being anterior, I keep forgetting that the jabs into my back I feel every now and again are him and not wind! He's awake again now, but I bet it won't be for long! Evenings seem to be the busier time of day.

Sat here with a decaf coffee, another busy Saturday! 22 weeks today!!

Has anyone heard from TeenyWeeny after yesterday? Hope she got on okay at the MW.

Sorry ladies, here's my update!.....
So, went for the check-up and MW got out her doppler to find his heartbeat and couldn't find it...telling me 'not to worry'....:dohh:. She then turned on the scanning machine to my surprise and gave me an inpromptu scan, and there he was, absolutely fine!! :happydance:
She was so lovely and did all of his measurements which looked great, and then even showed me his heart chambers and the blood flow through them, just so I could see he was perfectly healthy. He has decided to get comfortable low down in my pelvis and has turned towards my back now so that's why I couldn't really feel him. To see him healthy and fine I am on :cloud9:.
She even gave me a pic of him to take home. I was so relieved and have decided to be more optimistic and not worry so much, even though this is easier said than done!

Just a quick thank you for your kind words, its nice to chat to such lovely ladies. xx

Great news Teeny - pleased to hear that everything is ok xx

Thats good Teeny :)

Amy yea i cant wait for the zoo :) and you're obviously going to make it until then, and its not far till 30 weeks after that :lol: SO everything will be fine. :hugs: I can see why you're trying to protect yourself though. My next doors baby died at around 19 weeks (they knew from the 12 week scan things wouldnt prob work out) but when she got pregnant the next time she wouldnt talk about the baby to anybody at all and she has now a healthy little girl :hugs:

16 weeks left EEEEEKKKK!!! Though 16 weeks left of MORE growing and getting more and more uncomfy :dohh:

Morning All,

Teeny, that's fab news, how lovely to scan you there and then, and to get a pic!! :thumbup:
I think i am def feeling things 'differently' this time, and it makes a huge difference how baby is lying, if they turn inwards you don't feel anything til they are pretty big, Bladder kicks are fairly noticible, even now but internal kicks are easily missed.:hugs:

Asher, Nice idea to have a drink, but i could see almost everything giving me indigestion too, this will be my first pregnancy i am not pregnant at Christmas and New Year!! I will be breast feeding though so baby may have a boob with some bailies in it for Christmas!

drea2904, I have sent the children out into the garden to wave towels at the sky to try and move the volcano clouds along for you!!:thumbup:

Happy 24 weeks, Apaton, Blob, and Emzy xx

I think about 4 in the morning my little bundle wakes up, but they are really gentle at the moment, if i concentrate i can feel kicks and wriggles but it is so dulled, i think as these little feet get bigger, and little legs get stronger I will be saying i have a footballer/dancer in there!

We have names, we have done for some time but never really thought about it much since, because we had chosen, and last time we were still deciding while i was in labour, so because it was decided so easily i have said no more about it so there is no room for mind changing!
Now we know which one we are using! I may have to have another baby to use the other name up as i love both names so much!!:haha:
My dh has already started on about the next one, this was to be our last! This beats last time which was on the way back from hospital he started talking about this baby!! Its moving forward with each baby!

Anyway happy Saturday everyone,

wanted to do yet more washing today but the weather is not looking good for that, will have to only wash what will go through the tumble dryer!

:hugs: :baby:thinkpink xx

Morning campers!!!!!

Happy 24 weeks ladies!!!

Teeny so pleased that your mw put your mind at ease!!!

Well I slept for 13 hours, then Hope started kicking me as I think she was hungry!!! Just had a lush cooked brekkie and now chilling!! The weather is crap so movie day it is!!!!!

Thought i would post my 24week bump :flower:

You get a child in there too ha ha!! She was checking herself out :haha:

Aslo :blush: for my mirror

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 12
Thankeee...finally am getting some use out of the isabella oliver clothes i bought last time :dohh:

Lovely bump Blob! Congrats to you viable girls!! Fab news!

I think I may have a trip up to John Lewis after lunch to get my new knitting needles and baby wool to do the blanket I've been promising myself! May even treat myself to a decaf latte and a cake!!

happy 24 weeks ladies... cant believe were getting there already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->