****September Stars!!****

Blob, great bump, Is that a top or are you just wrapped up in something? If its a top i love it, I want one!!

Asher, Ohhhh the decaf late and piece of cake sounds lovely, may have to go to costa for a treat! I wish we all lived a little closer, would be fab to meet up for a good old baby chat, I try to avoid the subject with pals as it will bore them silly but i am totally bustin with baby talk!! (I know lots are doing the baby show but it was just too far for me with the children:nope:)
My fault living in Somerset, miles from anyone or anything! I even do all my shopping on line, nearest shops are Bristol, and that is easier said than done!

Becs, 13 hours.........loverly!!:sleep:

Still not got of my lazy bum yet, been searching for info for my ds who starts college in September, trying to find out about ema and bus passes, the joys of the teenager!!

Best go and tackle that washing i was saying about! Dh in bed still, he is in pain today so i tend to leave him to it, poor love, its neglect really, but its not his usual back problem, he is rather uncomfortable with an intimate issue!! (a spot in a rather nasty place for a man, restricting his walking, trying not to laugh!!! Poor man, the things we girlies spill!:blush:)

Back later xx

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Happy V day to me, apaton and Blob!! Woohoo! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Teeny glad all is ok with your little man! Naughty baby scaring you like that he he x

I have posted a bump pic in my journal and a comparison pic to when i was preg with caitlyn, im tiny this time. Either that or i was massive last time lol

Hi guys!!

I am really pleased this week is over! My school had an OFSTED inspection thurs and fri, which was so so stressful but brilliant at the same time, because I was observed and I got an 'outstanding' for my teaching!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'm glad the lack of movement was nothing to worry about ladies, I have days like that and you can't help but be a little concerned!

We went out for a curry and drinkies last night to celebrate the end of the inspection, I drank a lot of diet coke then ate a curry and I suffered all night and all day so far today :( Feel really quite poorly, bloated, dunno if it's just laying heavy on me or if it's trapped wind or what but I feel so uncomfortable :(

My little lady has been moving loads today!!!

Just waiting on Ian cooking tea, I am bloody starving, haven't eaten since brunch!!!!

Happy V day Ladies. Congratulations on your OFSTED Louise, I bet you're glad its all over. We have been expecting them at our school 'any day now' for over a year now. I'm just hoping they will wait until September when I wont be there! x

Thinkpink its just a top :lol: Its from isabella oliver i got it when i was pregnant with Tabs but i didnt wear it but i love it :)

Does my bump look like it's growing?

18+5
https://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac205/xjanetx_2010/18-19%20wk%20bump/18w5d33.jpg

19+3
https://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac205/xjanetx_2010/19-20%20wk%20bump/19w3d2.jpg

Blob, its really nice!

Louise, well done, glad that your 'pregnant pause' didn't stop anyone seeing how fab you are!:happydance:

Becs, my baby been really busy today too, I normally have not thought much of not feeling much because just thought i had a sleepy baby, but not today, perhaps that growing spurt has meant i can feel baby now!

Amy, I am a totally different shape to my last pregnancy, i am not putting so much weight on, but my bump is definetely smaller this time round. Have got some bump pics from b4, will have to look them out! My 20 week scan pics from last time and this look like the same baby, its spooky!

My stuff has arrived!!! Not looked at it yet, just checked everything was there and got all exited! Can't wait to unwrap the moses basket!
My first little things for baby, not really going to get much more, just clothes, I have a little stash with wipes, nappies, but not much more yet!

Baby still having a kick, a few days ago i felt a turn (from side on to longways) and then it was followed by a quiet day, but today i have kicks in a different place, quite high and low so assuming i am feeling hands, feet and bum pushing and kicking!

Had curry for tea, was not sure as i had indigestion straight away, but an ice cream has redeemed things!!

Have a great Sat night all xx

It has grown massively princess!

Cat, we had been expecting them since February so not such a long time! They were only at the school 3 years ago and the result was good so I was surprised they came back so soon, especially as we're a middle school and they are going to a two tier system as of september 2012... ie shutting us down!

thanks so much girls, harder to tell on myself i guess as i see myself everyday lmao x x

Oooooo Babythinpink how exciting!!!!! Yous should put some pics up!!

I have been buying wipes and nappies, just to have a good stash!! Still got loads to get lol!!! Oh well it will all happen eventually!!!

Yes that bump has definitely grown princess!

Do you like what I've just been working on?!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_3805-1.jpg

14 weeks, 17 weeks, 20 weeks and 23 weeks!

Princess def growing :)

Awwww thats so coooool fishnchips :)

Hi all

hope ur all ok I feel so stressed this week.me and the oh
have been aurguing a lot this week it's been horrible.

He got his daughter 2day and we still can't get on he
told me I can't tell her off cos I'm nor her mom and he
Neva been like that b4.he off puttin her 2bed now and she
is screamin blue murder and I can hear him gettin stressed with
her but iv just stayed away.
It upsets me wen we aurgue cos there is no need he out of
work at the min and is sat at home all day everyday so he
is drivin himself mad he is really board and takin it out on me
he says it's not and it's me cos all I do is work and sleep
I'm cAn't go on much longer I don't think

Sorry 4 the moaning don't like to come on hear and moan lol x

Choc, i think you need to talk to him about that. He is starting a family with you, he can't expect to separate his relationship with you from his daughter... and he cant expect you not to discipline her to some level! No you're not her mum, but she is staying with you and you are her carer just as much as he is. I think as long as you know how you want to discipline her its fine, and im sure he could use the support xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->