****September Stars!!****

I got the spots thing.. was for me a bit later on into 3rd tri but i would (DO NOT want to scare) watch that as it CAN be a sign of pre eclampsia, but also migraines etc which it was for me :)

It does go so fast on here though :lol: Will get weird soon when we start moving over..be quiet

Thanks! i was starting to worry about that since i get really bad migranes also...guess i'll just have to keep a look out for signs!

Yea when i was getting them i was having shooting pains and had swelling etc so was quite worried but just was migraines and i had that weird thing where you just pretty much swell up like a balloon :rofl: They will check your protein anyway :)

Sarah FX not that :hugs:

Sarah I am hopeful that it's just pregnancy paranoia! If you're going to get GD you're gonna get it I hope, don't be blaming yourself. I should have had GD massively last time if it's brought on by eating, as I was eating cake and choc on a big scale on a daily basis!! Although I have a sweet tooth this time it's nowhere near as bad as last time thank goodness!
Good news at least that your sinus infection is improving, they do make you miserable.

I had a crap night and my back is killing me. Already. Doesn't bode well for the rest of the day. And this morning I feel very hayfevery. :(

Happy Viable day to ME !!! And anyone else who is viable today aswell !!

I cant believe how quickly its gone and that I am over the halfway mark. Hope everybody has a lovely day today. x

Oooooooo why hasnt my ticker changed ?? Im 24 weeks today ???

Happy V day Laura!

And sorry Blob, I always forget you're a Sarah!!! x

Happy V day Laura!!!

Well its another day, so just gonna have a quick hoover and tidy up!! I slept like a log last night, must of been the sea air!!! Looks like its going to be another hot day here, good job I have my washing out already!!

I so need to get to the Dr's about my hayfever, nothing is working!!! I am suffering big time!!

Good morning all :hugs:

Been sick again this morning, not feeling great! Got tooth ache but too much of a wimp to take it to the dentist til i really need to, it is like a tooth atatched to a bridge and i think the temp dressing has moved, just hoping it will settle!:dohh:

I know this is turning into a bit of a moan but baby is turned in and is just kicking me inside all the time, it is really weird and not too comfy, I am glad i am getting kicks but they are just all to the inside, bladder and everything else in there:nope: I hope baby decides to have a wriggle and turn around, give me some outside kicks , not so uncomfortable!

Happy V day to Laura, not too long now for me, a week and a bit!

I get migranes usualy but not had one for a while, i get flashing lights, pins and needles and loss of hearing, speech and sensation down one side, so quite severly, I thought i was having a stroke when i first had one, so did the doctor which wasn't a great comfort!
Those little floating things could just be 'floaters' they are like fragments in the eyes we see better in bright lights, we have them all the time but don't always notice them, some things make them worse but nothing can be done, they just subside naturally.
Or if they are darting flashing flies it could be blood pressure, why it needs to be checked out just in case.
Try describing it to doc check its nothing to worry about xx

Asher, hope your feeling better soon, and your back is not too painful today :hugs:

Big waves to everyone else, sorry i am a bit rubbish on a catch up, hope i havent missed anything to important!

Back later,

:baby:thinkpink xx

OMG girls, i felt baby up underneath my ribs yesterday!
she's going to be huge!!! any other september ladies felt this? Its going super speedily fast for me this pregnancy! i can't believe i've only got 16 weeks to go!
I'm all set for her to come now though, we have everything for her and the house is nearly finished, just finishing touches! excitedddddd!!!!!! :) :) :)

Morning Ladies!

Limpetsmum: I'm taking my car too, thanks for the offer for stashing my goodies in yours.

I love it when I feel Tyler kick, I always get worried if I dont feel him for a while. He was very quiet yesterday, but is def making up for it now! It does feel a bit strange when he kicks down towards my cervix, I alos have a question:

Braxton Hicks: Is this just the tightening around the tummy or does it effect the cervix too? Sometimes it feels like its all opening up down there if you get what I mean?

I have the increased discharged thing too at the mo. Does worry me, but it seems pretty normal compared to everyone else who has this too.

Have a lovely day ladies, I'm just waiting for the sunshine now!

x x x x

Hi all, this hot weather is killing me:(
Is anyone else struggling???

i carn't sleep anyway, now i'm far to hot even with the fan on!!! Nightmare!!!
i'm gunna be huge time summer come aswell :haha:

Yes Brownsie i get braxton hicks with this pregnancy (i didnt with DD) it is just tightning around your tummy, i don't think it effects your cervix?? (correct me if i'm wrong tho)
If it effected your cervix wouldnt that be classed as labour??

My discharge has increased but i know that it is normal for some woman to have more than others and i'm been treated for a UTI atm :( not nice xxx

morning!

well I turned up all excited for my aquanatal class this morning only to be told the midwife that runs it broke her leg earlier in the year and they can't arrange a replacement until June. Could they not have told me this on the phone yesterday??!

Thanks for that daisy bell, Maybe it's just where he is pushing down on it, it doesn't happen very often (not that I notice anyway) Strange this pregnancy thing! LOL x x x x

heya everyone. I dont come on here that often, so trying to catch up with all this chat has been impossible!! I hope everyone is feeling ok! Cant believe how many of us are so close to the 3rd tri - time flies!!

Ive got an appointment with the doctor for the third time in a week tomorrow - ive had terrible pains in my back, groin and legs - they think its SPD - boo =( hurts to even walk sometimes!! I dont like taking many tablets either so its quite hard to get comfy!

My LO has grown so much the past 2 weeks that I actually have a bump now! Yay!

xxxx

Thanks again for the reassurance ladies, and thanks for the bump comments too!

Happy V-day Laura! Sunday for me... Oooo then only 16 more weeks to go!

Well, I'm off to the docs this morning as I think I've got another UTI. The 'pressure' on my bladder is now almost constant, and I need to wee all the time so just off to get it checked. I wouldn't usually read too much into it (as I know it's normal), but i've already had a UTI at about 15 weeks so just off to see.

I had another dream about bubs last night. I had a REALLY painful labour and had to have an episiotomy. But at the end I was left with the most amazing little girl. This is the second time she's been a 'she' in my dreams... I wonder if that's my body trying to tell me something? Or maybe it was because I was looking through the pics taken about 5 mins after DD was born last night.
That said, I've also heard a theory about the baby's gender being the opposite of what you dream. Hmmm... it probably has nothing to do with it lol, I guess it can only be one or the other!

I didn't know that eating too much cake etc can give you GD. OMG... I'm worried now as i've been eating soooo much cake. All the time. That's probably why i'm so big! lol.

This baby doesn't seem to go up to my ribs yet but think baby is breech.

Am down at baby group but bored ha ha nobody is here yet have just set everything up.

Can't remember having dreams about the sex of tabs and this baby is 'it' in my dreams :nope: I want to know ha ha ha!!

I have some cream Asher but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Jessica, I had that once and it was like the corner of my eyes were seeing rain. I thought it was the beginning of a migraine but nothing came of it and I haven't had it since.

lkb, yes I think I've felt him high up.. not sure if it was under my ribs or not. Having said that I'm pretty sure my uterus isn't that high up yet so I'm wondering if it's just him kicking organs etc which I can feel high up?? Not too sure.

MrsN, that is so annoying. I hope they apologised, especially as it's getting difficult for us pregnant ladies to get places now.

Happy V Day Laura!!

:hi: everyone else. x

Well, been to docs and sample was clear (phew). been given some cream for thrush and it's getting sent off for further tests just to make sure, but all looks good for now. I'm pretty pleased I don't have to have antibiotics because they do always make me get really bad thrush, and it's just not nice.

I'm baby-show-ing it on Saturday with OH, Mum and MIL. VERY looking forward to it, but I'm a little confused about what i'm going to buy. Maybe a breast pump, and a swing if they have them. Ooo I dunno.

The sun's just come out and it's lovely :) I love the sun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->