****September Stars!!****

Choc - I have to be honest and say that really isn't very nice. There is no excuse for your OH chatting up other women via text or facebook. I'm really sorry you are having a hard time with him. I hope things improve when your baby comes. :hugs:

Blob - I'm finding myself napping which isn't something I normally do. I meant to get up this morning as DH left for work and woke up 2 hours later. I was sitting up in bed so must have been really tired to fall back to sleep like that. Ooops. I'm also finding I start flagging around 4 or 5 and a few times have had a snooze for 30mins-1 hour.

x

Thank you so much Ladies - I knew that you'd stop me worrying! bubs has been kicking really low again all day and inwards - it's so uncomfortable and I need to wee allllll the time!

As for the sex thing, I feel much better now (although still a little guilty). It's because OH says he finds me really attractive, and I feel bad for not giving him anything! I'm glad it's not just me tho.

Choc hun, I wouldn't stand for my OH chatting other women up! :growlmad: Get him told!

Anyway, FINALLY here is my bump... I'm 23+3. You have a lovely bump Bekklez - It's coming on so much!

Happy Birthday Drazic!!! :cake:

Glad to hear Amy's still ok and bubs is staying put.

Attachments

• Bumpage 23+3.jpg
    Bumpage 23+3.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 11
I haven't DTD with DH since we conceived on the 13th Dec.... it started because we had a m/c in October and were worried, now we just have kinda gotten used to it... I can't help but think it would be weird though as Lilia is CONSTANTLY kicking!!! I can't imagine getting jiggy with it whilst feeling her wiggling!

Lovely bump optical, I think my bump is lagging behind just a bit!!!

oh Louise i know what you mean during the "warming up" i can feel little one kicking and its a bit weird, i actually said it once and that stopped OH in his tracks lol!!!! but once we get a bit of rhythm into it i think LO just goes to sleep....

Optical as far as i can say all those issues are entirely "normal" and well done you for keeping up with the pelvic floor, ive really been lagging behind with that!!

All the bump pics look great, bekkles there is SUCH a difference between your pics!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAZIC....

Well finally wednesday has come around and i now have 5 days off work WOOHOO

Hey girlies

Just had a quick catch up, but I'm totally knackered and can't remember anything I was going to write, so I thought I'd just say a quick hi! I'm finding working full time again really tiring, but I'll try and pop on tomorrow for a proper catch up :coffee:

Hope you're all having a nice evening!

xx

Evening all, I'm just popping in for a quick hi!

Gorgeous bumps Bekklez and Optical!! Fab!

I've got the same issues going on here as you all. Not nice! Discharge, plenty of it, and unpredictable. We probably DTD twice a week, but partly (I am admitting this now!) because I know he wants to and I can't be bothered with the funny looks if I don't get down with it!! To be honest though, once I'm into the swing of things it's fine!

F&C, I truly hope your bum issues are not pile related!!! I was there last time but have been okay this far!!

Went into work and sorted out my mat leave. They totally annoyed me by saying even though they don't think I'll be back in on Monday, they haven't cancelled my work. So I checked on what my work for Mon is, and it's a day full of home visits to really heavy, complex disability type people who require me being physical with them. I was so angry. So much for risk assessing my workload. So I have made up my mind to almost beg the GP to sign me off when I go back Monday!! Grrr.

As therapy, I have been baking. Made a carrot cake and a pan of choc brownie, some of which is still cooking as it's super gooey!! Yumski!! And now my back, hips etc are killing. Time to sit down and chill out.

Evening all, I'm just popping in for a quick hi!

Gorgeous bumps Bekklez and Optical!! Fab!

I've got the same issues going on here as you all. Not nice! Discharge, plenty of it, and unpredictable. We probably DTD twice a week, but partly (I am admitting this now!) because I know he wants to and I can't be bothered with the funny looks if I don't get down with it!! To be honest though, once I'm into the swing of things it's fine!

F&C, I truly hope your bum issues are not pile related!!! I was there last time but have been okay this far!!

Went into work and sorted out my mat leave. They totally annoyed me by saying even though they don't think I'll be back in on Monday, they haven't cancelled my work. So I checked on what my work for Mon is, and it's a day full of home visits to really heavy, complex disability type people who require me being physical with them. I was so angry. So much for risk assessing my workload. So I have made up my mind to almost beg the GP to sign me off when I go back Monday!! Grrr.

As therapy, I have been baking. Made a carrot cake and a pan of choc brownie, some of which is still cooking as it's super gooey!! Yumski!! And now my back, hips etc are killing. Time to sit down and chill out.

Your workplace must legally make adjustment to the work you do, if they cant then they have to allow you to be off on full pay! Check out the acas website it may even be good to give them a ring! x

https://www.acas.org.uk/index.aspx?articleid=2662

Thanks lilbumpblue!! How funny is it that I actually work for the NHS! Obviously I know the reason for the non-change in my work is that we are so short staffed, but we are even more so if I am signed off on the sick hey? Crazy stuff.

Thanks for the link. :)

They r the worse to work for i think...such a big company they dont care for individual staff, whereas a small private employer are to scared that they will be sued! Shocking...no matter what the problems are they should be catering for your needs! Hope you get it sorted hun xx

Asher you hit the nail on the head.. it's so painful :(

That's awful about your work. What littlebump said is spot on, they are not allowed to make you do any work which could put you or the baby at risk. If need be they should put you on gardening leave on full pay. xxx

Just thought I would pop by and say hello!!!!

Had a lush afternoon down at the beach with my puppy!!! It was so gorgeous down there and hot!!!

Off to bed in a bit, I am pooped!!!

Just heard I've got a job interview for next week for my own job been doing it on fixed term contracts since Feb 09 so fx'd.

Now starting to feel kicks and movements a little bit more often but at the last scan they said I had posterior placenta so this would be cushioning the kicks. Baby is breach at the moment so feeling kicks down below and what I think is the arms at the sides.

I bought a maternity jacket tonight off of e-bay got a Next jacket that's still in the catalogue for £20 instead of £40 with the labels still on. I love a bargain I just hope it fits.

Asher I also work for the NHS do you not have an Occupational Health Dept that you can go to with your issues. Short staffed or not they need to get their act together!!!!

Thanks F&C. They won't win, that's for sure! Been there, done that, worn the flippin' T-Shirt out!! Blondie, thanks for your post! I am going to have a good old fashioned talk with my manager, who is a good friend, and point out exactly what will happen if it doesn't get sorted. I plan to be off for another 2 weeks anyway but we'll see.

Ouch F&C for your bottom troubles. Not good at all. I really do feel for you. Mine cleared up about 3 months after birthing..... but the birth bit did initially make it a little bit worse.... but it was all worth it!! Have you got some treatment?

I am off to bed now. Looking forward to a nice day with my 3 year old tomorrow, who should look super cute in dungaree shorts, a bright green t-shirt and George Pig sandals! Then Archie has 3 school friends (all aged 4 and 5) coming home for tea. The things we do.... it's such a shame I can't have a glass of vino! I will need one tomorrow night!!

Night all. xx

Hi ladies! NurseKel2 here...aka NurseKel. I am so sorry I have not been able to keep up. When they did all the changes to the site it completely messed me up. I have not been able to read threads or keep up so I had to register as a new member and create a new username. If anyone has time could you please update me on the highlights? I missed you all sooooo much!!! I hope all is good for everyone.

Optical gorgeous bump :flower:

Asher OMG that cake sounds amazing :cry: I want some please...

I cant believe its nearly June and i'm due in August so that soooo doesnt feel that far (even though technically 3 months as end of Aug :rofl:)

Hello ladies! :flower: Dropping by to see how everyones doing!!
I dont post alot but this thread goes sooo fast its hard to keep up!!
the last couple of days ive been soo uncomfortable when i go to bed i just sit there for like 2 hours!! LO always wakes up when i lay down. Also been seeing spots!! i keep thinking there flys but there not!! i feel crazy!! Congrats to everyone past V day!! I cant wait!! 2 more weeks here!!:happydance:

I got the spots thing.. was for me a bit later on into 3rd tri but i would (DO NOT want to scare) watch that as it CAN be a sign of pre eclampsia, but also migraines etc which it was for me :)

It does go so fast on here though :lol: Will get weird soon when we start moving over..be quiet

Morning Ladies!

Limpetmum, you still taking your little suitcase? I think I might. I'm coming with my Best Mate, but I don't think she will be too impressed carrying everything around all day lol. We are leaving here about half 8, gotta get the kids off to school first, so should be there about 11ish, I think.

Beautiful down here on the South East Coast today, might go for a walk along the beach later.

Have a lovely day ladies

x x x x

Lemme know when you arrive & i'll come meet you hun, yes i am taking my little case - it comes to every NEC show i go to lol. Also taking the car so i can drop anything back off as needed (your welcome to stash stuff in it too).
I'm really looking forward to it now - just trying to decide on comfy footwear.

Optical;
1 - yeah mine too, and they are sore & itchy & seem to have skin flaking off them (sorry tmi lol)
2 - yeah i'm getting lots of clear discharge & feel like i'm leaking from time to time, i just presumed this was normal
3 - Tufty made me double over at work today when he caught my bladder?cervix, it came so sharp i thought i was going to be sick! So that's a yes for that one too
4 - mmmmmmm, i feel like it, but can't be arsed :haha:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAZIC :hugs:

Awww choc :hugs: maybe you should have come to aqua natal tonight take your mind off things & make him miss you a little bit :winkwink:. Hope your ok sweetie?

I broke up from work today until monday, Mom arriving by train tomorrow, NEC friday then a girly weekend woohoo :happydance: Can't wait to show her all the baby things i have heehee.
I've just managed to paint my toenails for the last time i think, it was sooo much effort to drag my feet up to take my old polish off then squish bubba to re-paint them. Still, they are done now & i'll book in for a lovely pedicure & nail art when i start my maternity leave as a little treat it think :thumbup:. As a friend at work pointed out - at least if i end up having a section or something drastic i can lay back & admire how fab my toenails look :haha:
Uh oh, looks like Tufty woke up - is anyone else's bubba waking up around bedtime? Just wondering if it's a coincidence or quite a common thing, silly bubba!

Hi girls!
Just got back from my prenatal appointment. the good news is that I now have some penicillin to kill off this wretched sinus infection.
The bad news is that I had another big weight gain and got a talking to this time. :blush:
I was a little surprised. I didn't think I'd been all that bad about eating, but I guess all the occasional treats add up.
This happened with Simon as well -I had a couple of huge weight gains in the second tri that sort of freaked me out.
Baby is measuring quite large and now I'm all freaked out that my self-indulgent eating may have brought on gestational diabetes or something. I will feel so so guilty if that is the case.
I will go for my sugar test in the next few days, so hopefully it's all good.
My platelets are low again, but I had that last time, too. Its common and doesn't necessarily mean that anything is wrong - just a lot of monitoring and extra bloodwork for me - which is a pain.
The nesting energy is gone. Feeling too tired from this stupid cold to start cleaning. It's going to be a quiet and early night for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->