****September Stars!!****

optical PM me your number and we can meet on saturday if you like.....

Amy is ok i think i did read something about her having contractions yesterday which has scared her and they have given her some pethidine for the pain so she was a little spaced out. Hopefully all is ok for her going home tomorrow still....

I am in such a fowl mood. I feel so fat and gross. My bump doesn't look like a proper bump my its not even B shaped. where my belly button is it looks flat with bump below and above. it looks strange and its so low that the waist band of my maternity over the bump jeans cut in and it looks like a builder fat gut AHHHH I know how I look is trivial, but i dont want to look like a fat cow. Im not a happy bunny at all

good news amy, and v-day tomorrow for you :happydance: :happydance:

ooh wish we were going to the baby show. today I'ce written out a list of all the stuff we need to get for baby. literally everything, and it's 3 pages long haha! best get started on it!

That's great news Amy and tomorrow is V-Day!! Whoop whoop!

Little A, we've seen your beautiful bump photo and it looks lovely. Has it changed much? Mine is blimen enourmous! I just had my first smile from a fellow pregnant lady! As I work in London most people avoid eye contact! It's made my day believe it or not.

So 2 weeks to go until the 3rd trimester for the older stars. I will have to set up the new page soon. Just think we will be able to put names and birthdays next to our usernames soon! arrggghhh!

Oh and if anyone wants to meet up at the NEC on Sunday pm me and I'll give you my mobile number. xx

Back from the appointment and she said it looks okay, but I'll be having a repeat smear 12 weeks after he is here! So glad.

Asked her to check my cervix, which she explained I would need an ultrasound for, but from what she could see she said it looked a bit short and to arrange a scan. The midwife at the hospital has told me to call back at 2pm when there will be someone in appointments but she doesn't think I will be offered one on the advice of the colposcopy lady!....she was looking at it for gods sake. Stupid people.
I'll let you know what they say. I might have to pay for a private one for peace of mind if the NHS won't do one. :nope:

Only one more day to V-day AMY!
Happy V-day to those ladies celebrating today. xx

Hi Ladies!!

So it looks like another beautiful day here as well becs! I think yesterday afternoon it climbed all the way up to +28! Which was great before...but now that I am pregnant...I am sweating all day if I'm not sitting in front of a fan! :haha:

Laura: Happy V-Day!! :happydance:

lkb21: That must have been a really odd feeling! I haven't gotten there yet. My uterus is about 2 inches above my navel...not quite high enough to feel baby in the ribs yet.

Brownsie: I talked to my MW about Braxton Kicks and she said they are nothing to worry about as they do not change the cervix...only cause tightening of the belly. I still don't like them very much!:hugs:

Little A sorry you are having a rotten day!:hugs:
And Teeny, hopefully they can get that organized for you so you don't have to stress for too long.

Finally, Happy 25 Weeks to my buddy Ann!!!:happydance: 25 Weeks!! Can you believe it!!!

So here is my 25 week bump picture and also a preview of the paint in the nursery. White trim and the rest is the Mocha Cream colour that doesn't look anything like Mocha Cream!:haha: But we knew that when we picked that colour! OH! and I was brave and took a naked bump picture!:blush:

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/25Weeks.jpg
https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/25Weeks_3.jpg
https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/CIMG4199.jpg

xo

Blimey mamabird that bump is fantastic!!!!

Loving the colour of the walls too..... i cant wait to get in the spare room and make it all cosy, a splash of colour and baby stuff - hehe

I have an appointment with a doctor in 4 weeks!!! I'll be 29 weeks by then and he will decide if I can have one....By then it will probably be too late anyway as I was meant to have one at 21 weeks...never mind, I just hope I haven't got a short one. I have had a few contributing factors so I know my risk is increased, but I am not going to worry as the doctors don't seem too concerned.

Hope you are all enjoying the weather. xx

your bump is great mamabird :thumbup: and happy 25 weeks :happydance:

:hugs: teeny, hoping it's nothing to worry about

Little A: From what I have seen on Facebook your bump looks fab!!! Doesn't look like a beer gut at all!!:hugs:

Hi,

Amy glad to hear all ok with you and baby, yay for tomorrow!:happydance:

Little A, having a bad bump day? You have a great bump, not a beer belly! :flower:

Mamabird, lovely bump pic!

Teeny, hope everything works out ok, it is rather annoying, we seem to get such little care with important things.

Braxton Hicks i can get quite badly, they are tightening of whole of bump, and if i touch bump its hard, and sometimes its so tight i get a sort of hot flush feeling with it like i can't move for a while til it subsides. I have always got them, perhaps more noticible in subsequent pregnancy's? Not noticed them so frequently to last time when they started really early (14 weeks) and just carried on all the way through.
I have noticed them start but some days i get none others i get more.

Tired today, again, but not as tired as dh, after all i am 'only' growing a baby, he is busy sitting on his arse all day, i just don't understand him, because i am a woman!:haha:

Feeling very big today, how will i feel by 40 weeks? In my pj's already!

Bye for now, :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->