September Stars

Milk coma pic...just had to share this, looks lke johnny bravo with his muslin hair do :haha:

01012011289.jpg

happy new year all ive got a spare few mins to catch up

we all still coldy and both girls are coughing so much, amelia is worse because she will not take calpol just spits it out!

we all went to friends new year party last night which was fun girls did really well despite being under the weather.

im also starting to wean slowly and offer baby rice at lunch time im going to try porridge and fruit puree next week to try a bit of flavour

becs- nightmare neighbours not fun !

:rofl: I've got photos for Tabs 16th party i'm going to project them onto a wall :haha:

Happy New Year All xx

Feeling rubbish got the fluey bug that has spread throughout our house! It is mainly headache and feel sore, like a bad hangover but without getting plastered first!
Our neighbours were also noisy, which pissed me off, they know we have children, 3 of which were tucked up in bed asleep (til they woke them), they were loud all night, then let off more fireworks than London, then played music and one woman found something so funny sounded orgasmic most of the night.
We had fireworks at halloween and bonfire and i think they are pissed off we never invited them, so thought they would try and do one better!
Thay are typical shite neighbours, and always try to do bigger and better constantly, and just generally piss me off, very rural, not much variety in the blood in these here parts! :wacko:

Well good wishes to all,

I think i am going to try baby porridge soon, Rosie has been hungry for an extra feed in the night, its been about a week now and so i think she needs more than milk, although i have kept her latched on longer to try and increase milk flow, seems to work and i am producing more but if she keeps waking in the night even with the increased feeds i will start baby porridge b4 bed time. She is only just 3 months but if she wants it she can have it, will see in the next few days.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxx

Primeval is back on tonight:happydance: hope its as good as the first series, felt it was a bit rubbish towards the end of the last one!

Happy new year everyone!

I hope you've all enjoyed your first christmasses with your new babies.

My two were well and truly spoilt and we all had a great time.

I might be joining the sept 2011 group me and huby have had a few oopsies and i've worked out if i am pregnant i'll be due 2 days before tylers 1st birthday. It wont be the first time its happened in hubbys family either he has a neice and nephew 363 days apart lol. So i'm now in the 2ww again ut not bothered about the result either way if i'm pregnant great if not then thats fine too.

Ooh Boony and we were thinking Emzy would be the first congrats if you are! :) xx

Boony what will be will be then good luck either way!

Sounds like we are all suffering with these colds

Ooooh Boony how fab would that be :wohoo:

Love the milk coma photo :lol:

I won't even attempt to catch up here, Stars and Star-mums!
Our holidays were just way too busy.
We are winding up our last day at my parents' house in the Kootenays and trying to get organized for our long wintry drive back through the mountains tomorrow.
Even with the rotten norovirus episodes, we had a lovely family visit that included not only xmas and new year, but also a birthday (Simon turned two!) and a wedding (my younger brother).
So, we are gearing down for a quieter first few weeks of January. Just trying to let all those milestone events settle in and get processed. I'm now the mother of a two year-old! My little brother is married to a wonderful lady and expecting a baby in the spring! :) So many blessings!

Wishing you all the best in the new year!

Ooooooo how exciting Boony !!

Were not trying but not preventing and as it took me 8 years to conceive Olivia I dont think it will be any time soon (but you never know !!)

we concieved first time with Jayden and it only took 3 months with tyler so its highly likely we both must be very fertile lol. I'm already getting a little excited and planning things in my head lol. DH keeps saying you probably wont be but i think hes kidding himself lol

Boony, how exciting!!! I am still debating whether or not I actually want to go have another child!!

LBB, thats a cute picture!!!

Hugs to all the poorly ladies and babies xxx

We had a nice chilled out day, lovely roast mt my parents!! Purchased some new teats for Hope's bottles and a new hoover, all very excting lol!!!

Evening ladies!

Aw Genies, poor you and the girls! It must be so hard for you if both of them are poorly. It's hard enough with one little one! Feel better soon all of you. x

LBB, that's a fab piccy of James! Love the milk coma pics!

Sarahka, sounds like a lovely season all round for you! Happy 2nd Birthday to Simon!

Boony, wow, how exciting! I had a little pang of jealousy then!! Crazy I must be!! Aw it would be lovely if you were PG again!!

We've had a nice day. Sam's been back to his normal self, which is lovely, as his normal self is happy and placcid. It's been so nice to be able to put him on his playmat with some toys and for him to actually be happy for a few minutes instead of crying to be picked up! We had a trip to my mum and dad's to watch the footy at lunchtime, then round to the in-laws. We didn't get home until 7pm, with 3 very tired little boys! A lovely day! Spag bol for supper watching Father Ted, then bed! Perfick!

Boony if you are does that mean that Tyler and the possible new baby would be in the same school year?? :) x

Laura i think our bodies know when we r ready to concieve and grow a baby...it took us about 7 months to concieve x

Asher that sounds like a lovely afternoon!! :) xx

I don't think I am ready to have another, think if my birth had been a bit more simple I might feel different but as it is I am soooo not ready!!!

Happy new year everyone !!!!

Im having a awful night, paige keeps waking every 30 mins, compared to last night when she stayed awake for 6 hours and didnt cry once, making up for it now !!!

Anyone else's baby dribbling for england .....

LBB- love the milk coma pic !!

Becs- domestics go up at xmas and new years... all because people drink !!! but have to admit i do find it funny to watch

Boony OMG How amazing would it be to have another Sep star 2011!!! .. we decided to leave xmas day in the hands of the gods... but i should really get over the last one first but it was a special day ..lol

Lbb no they would be in different school years they would be almost a year apart and the new school year start s September 2011

ive had 2 easy births so I'm really lucky.

ladyk maybe we'll be in Sept stars 2011 together lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->