September Stars

Happy new year ladies! Theres no way 2011 will top 2010. What an amazing year for all of us! Thank you all so much for sharing it with me x

No time for a proper catch up, been so busy! Had a lovely evening bringing in the new year with friends. Tomorrow were heading down to Kent on the train to stay with my mum and dad for the week, so u might not get a chance to get on much thus week, but will keep up to date on fb!

Have a great week ladies x

Boony how exciting, fingers crossed you are. Have to agree with Asher ...... Slight pang of jealousy :)

Does anyone know if you fall pregnant whilst on maternity leave do you add on your new maternity leave at the end of it ? Or do you have to return to work for a specific time?.....

Lady k - big hugs, I've found James has been very irritable and crying slot the past couple of days I'm putting it down to Christmas and lots of attention from family etc. New years eve I woke him for his late night feed whilst DH decided he wanted to dance with James until half one in the morning, all these things have disrupted his routine so I think he's become more irritable. Has paiges routine changed during the holidays?

Genies hope you all feel better soon xx

Yea slight jelousy but I really cannot have another one until we build our house and then OH has said that he doesnt want too big a gap as then we will have spent all our lives having children :haha:

Good Morning!

Wow Boony, another September baby would be great, I really enjoyed the time of year we were pregnant, there was something about the warm sun shining on my bump, perhaps it is why my little princess is so calm!
I am not ready either, partly because i have already had 5 babies and a line has to be drawn somewhere or i wont fit any more children in the house!
Also the bad labour, and my coil has been settling in and it has not been 'conducive' to a sex life! I spot for a while and at the moment its more than spotting more a light bleed and i am too tired and everyone has been too ill, so i have been running about after them or taking lemsips to dh, who has also not been 'in the mood' so all in all we have dtd once since birth!
I hope things are back on track soon but with the coil in not even thinking about any more, and that should be a full stop now although i can never bring myself to say Rosie is the last baby!

I tried Rosie on baby porridge last night, she seemed to be in a good mood so we tried some, she seemed to enjoy it but didn't have much, i suppose a teaspoon went in the rest came out, I didn't give her much, just get her used to a spoon and a new texture.
She is still up every 2-3 hours in the night, and taking both boobs so i do need to start giving a teeny bit of something every day just to get her used to food.

Blob, I have spent the last 16 years having children, and that is another issue, you start to dedicate so much to them you forget yourself totally, everything i do is based on the children, and i know once they are all able to do stuff for themselves and i wont know how to occupy my time anymore!
I seriously worry about being one of these mothers that cant cope with their children leaving home and falls into a state of depression!:haha: At least i have 18 years to go still!:haha:xx

Ladyk, Rosie has changed her routine too, from giving me a night with one 10 min feed she is up every 2 -3 hours, which still is better than her sister was but when i am used to the longer sleeps it is tiring and frustrating! I hope its just a phase and a bit of baby porridge and longer feeds will help.
I hope Paige settles soon xx

Is anyone watching Eastenders, what a pile of tosh, it is so doom and gloom, and they can never have a happy story line, every single one has to end in disaster, and the baby one is not only ripped off from Emmerdale (2 babies born at same time, think it was even new year, swapped at birth, one dies then they find out the other belongs to the other family) but I think if i had as much bad stuff in my life as Ronnie i would be well clear of Albert Square by now! I know it is supposed to induce thought etc but it has just really annoyed me for being so crap, even the actors must think some things are just too far! :shrug:

Right off to check fb, and lottery, and i want to get the house sorted out today and free of Christmas stuff, the place just looks a mess!

Bye for now
BTP xx:hugs:

I kind of feel like that too BTP we've already decided what we're doing as soon as we boot them off to Uni :haha: Had Tabs at 19 so now two by 22 and if we have too big a gap i'm scared we wont have anytime to be a couple. Also we want to travel so we're just going to do the whole thing backwards :haha:

Plan is:
1)Build a new house ASAP (need to get rid of a few business debts and I need to start a second business on the farm)
2)Have 2 more babies :haha:
3)Be able to send them to school (eeek not looking forward to that expense)
4)Kick them out go traveling :rofl:

Though am tempted to take the girls traveling around Europe for a few weeks before school... but dont know if we will be able to get the time away.

Anyone else already thinking about taking babies away on holiday this year :blush:

I cant remember much so will do my best:winkwink:

Boony - Oooooo and we all thought it would be Emzy :) Good luck :) And yes...slight pang of jealousy here :haha:

LadyK - Kimi has been the same...but now I gotta do her routine all over again :(

Blob - I'm already planning a camping holiday with my mum...although Kimi will be about 8/9 months!!!

BTP - I've been watching Eastenders and absoloutely sobbed my heart out....how horrific...i keep waking up and checking on Kimi!!! :( It was terrifying....

Thats all I can remember sorry :(

Kimi has been having baby rice and mashed up rusk the past few days to build up her weight gain and she loves it!!! She definitely seems to enjoy it and it bulks her up...much happier baby :) She is only 3 months and so it does seem a bit early but if it helps with her gaining weight and she seems to enjoy it...then it helps!!!

Hope everyone is having a nice start to 2011 :)

xx

Anyone else already thinking about taking babies away on holiday this year :blush:

My older sister is getting married in Morocco this year in July and I will be taking Olivia with me. I'm also hoping to go to South of France and see some family for a few weeks (will be taking the dogs aswell and oh driving there :wacko: )

Oooooh niiiiice Laura *jealous*

I need to thank my SS again for the amazing present they gave Tabs and Rosalie... Thank you so so much :hugs:

Rosalie has got a tooth :lol: Also she's trying to crawl :dohh: she rolls straight onto her tummy and puts her knees under her and pushes forwards :haha: looks funny

Blob- you should take a picture to show us of rosealie clever little thing !

We are going to Wales at Easter with friends log cabin with hot tub can't wait!!

We go away every year, only to Cornwall but it is still a 4-5 hour drive so enough!
Sophie was about 5 months our first trip with her, Rosie will be older, I was pregnant this year and we see the same couple every year with their family, they have 4 girls, the youngest was 10 months old the first time we saw them and last year she seemed to have changed so much, they will meet Rosie for the first time when she is 10 months old, I wonder if Mum will be pregnant again, I know the Dad was hoping to try for a boy!
As we were ttc for 9 months our holiday could have fallen at any baby age, the only one i would have changed it for was newborn, we did have a holiday booked the week Rosie was due, I did cancel that!

Youngmummy, It is a horrible storyline, i think i know people with great loss in their lives but none as much as the enders suffer! I must admit the story line has not upset me as much as i though because its really quite fake because it is so far fetched. xx

Just off now to check out fb, just going to update my status with this put on the girls bedroom door ''Do no come in, noke furst, thankyou'' Oh i love my kids, so cute! xx:hugs:

Hello all!!!!

I have no idea if we are going away as it al depends on whether Ian is going anywhere, bloody army you can never really plan anything!! When he came back from Afghan we were due to go to Barbados for 2 weeks but we had to cancel due to him being extended out there for a few more weeks!! Thank good ness for insurance!! If we go anywhere it will prob be in this country so we can take Murphy!!

Been out most of the day shopping, been trying to get Hope a new snowsuit as she needs a 6-9 mths one!! I have looked everywhere for one but as its inbetween seasons its a bloody nightmare!!

I am not watching EE, I mean who seriously would not recognise their own baby???

I am having a bad time with paige last night and tonight, ok during the day but doesnt stop crying in the evening until i have paced up the hallway a million times and its doesnt help my joints hurt... she sleeps for about 30 mins then is screaming again, wont drink wont sleep until i have walked for miles. Grant on nights so i am on my own... I gave up smoking but i have a pack on stand by.....

Oh this time i only got 20 mins !!!

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been awol. I've been totally bed ridden with the flu and only been able to use my phone (this site is quite tricky on it). Now Harry has it and it's breaking my heart. All he's done is cry and sleep today which is so unlike him. He also seems to have a 2nd tooth trying to pop up.

I really hope he's feeling better tomorrow. He's almost lost his voice from crying so much.

LadyK that sounds like Harry at the moment. Could she be poorly or teething? x

Fishy, sounds awful, poor Harry xxx Hope he is better soon, and you xx

Kara, wonder whats up with Paige??

Evening ladies!

Kara, I've had an unsettled Sam at night too. He feeds and seems out for the count, then within seconds of his head hitting the sheet, he's screaming. I am trying not to be cuddling him back off to sleep, but it ends up that way. He's found his thumb now, and seems fine when he's able to get the thumb in, but when it falls out he's back to screaming. Tonight I ended up giving him an extra feed to knock him out, but I don't know for how long. We'll see. He does seem to be feeding more during the day, so probably growth spurt time, but it's hard going.

Fishy, sounds like you're really going through it. I hope Harry's better really quickly too, poor little fella. xx

We're currently in the process of booking some hols. I don't do planes anyway, so our last few hols have been Wales/ The Lakes? Devon. We're booking for Tenby, South Wales, first week of the Whit hols as it's cheaper than the summer hols. We're also off to Wales for 4 nights the last weekend of the summer hols with some friends and their kiddies. Caravan holidays all the way for us!! The big boys love it!

Fishy get well soon and poor Harry it's so sad to see them poorly isn't it

Lady k- hope you get some rest soon ,will she take a dummy ? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"