September Stars

Louise, Yay, counting sleeps now, it can't be long! :hugs:

Becs, aww, what size clothes is she is, not a clue what Rosie weighs, may just weigh her this week!:hugs:

Lilbumpblue, glad to hear your lil man is feeling better, nothing worse than a poorly baby, it has dragged on too, I have had this coldy flu for ages and its rotten:hugs:

Ladyk, I can't complain, i was a little bugger when i was small, I used to cut up curtains and paint nail polish on my mums dressing table, it does beg the question though what my mum was doing while i was so quiet, never trust a quiet child, they will be up to something!:haha:
I don't mind the wet wipe thing but once you have replaced them in the tub half a dozen times it wears a bit thin!!:haha:

Sophie hides in the sofa, she plays hide and seek and her 2 places are behind the curtain in the hall or behind the sofa cushion, I really want a new sofa but dh says the children will destroy it, which is not exactly news to me, I do know it will get destroyed but i still want a new one, the horrible orange thing we have is 1, orange, 2, was in the house when i came here so part of dh's ex's house not mine, 3 ORANGE, and 4 see point 2:haha:
He is talking about getting bedroom furniture, which knocked me sideways as i seem to get all the household stuff, I am glad he has taken responsibility for something, although it has not gone unnoticed it is not for anyone else, it's 'his' room so to speak!

I hope i sleep tonight, i just kept coughing last night, I need sleep!!:sleep:

:hugs:xxxx

louise- this is very true, how scary.... I remember mobile phones before texts, we wondered why there was letters next to each number on the key pad.. x

BTP-we had three fish tanks, very proud of my huge tanks.. jake killed all the fish by putting some kind of cleaner in them... he wasnt young enough to swollow it himselve but young enough to pour it in the tanks... i went mental... 60 fish all dead.. my dad came and got him for his own safety..lol

I killed all our fish when I was a toddler, I remember thinking I wanted to feed them, so I emptied a whole jar of coffee into the tank! Fish don't like coffee :(

Thanks Louise and hahaha for the coffee!!! x

Kara my first mobile was only for phonecalls...no texting haha...how old r u? im 31!! arghhhh 31 im 32 in april!!!! x

btp i know he started with a temp monday of last week and had his ast one at midnight last night!! x

great weight gains xx

I had my first mobile at 18 and I vaguely remember texting starting?! I'm 29! I'm not having any more birthdays!!

Mobiles rock, I am 38 and my first mobile resembled a brick:haha:

lbb, poor baby xx:hugs:

Ladyk, so funny, not the dead fish the Dad having him!
My sister pulled up the herbs in my mums 'new' herb garden, my sister proudly holding a plant ripped from the ground, my mum said, 'what do you call this?' (sternly!) to which my sister replied 'Mimp Mummy' (it was mint)awwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute!:hugs:

How bloody difficult is it to contact mothercare ffs, I placed an order for a new motion monitor, it says spend over £29,99 for free postage, and it comes of at the end, so i go through it all pay and the postage doesn't come off, so a fiver more than i thought, so i go in to email and have to go in to various question windows, you have to have the eyes of a hawk to see the teeny 'contact us' link, and then you get 'before you send' about 10 times, i hope they refund the postage, i object to paying it, i would have collected at store otherwise! I said in the email i would have got it from Argos if i had known as there's is more with postage, i hope the name drop of argos annoys them enough to refund it!!

Got to dash tea is burning!!

Louise i'm going to make those NOW :cake:

BTP awwww how cute is that photo ha ha ha! I love when they do things like that...sudocrem photos are the best I think ha ha ha!

:hugs: again to sick mummies and babies :hugs:

:rofl: at the coffee Louise...

OMG I forgot how annoying it is to have a moving child Rosalie is SO fast at getting along the floor now...shes not crawling just moving some how??

I think I got mine at about 11 from my dad when they splir up?

Evening!!

Louise, YAY not long!!!!!

BTP, one of my friends is having issues with mothercare!!!! She is so pissed off with it all!!!

LBB, hope James is ok xx

Mobiles, my first one was a brick!!!!! Think I was about 18, my ex husband bought me one!! I am 31!!!

I must of walked about 6 miles today, I feel pooped!! Just had tea and now going for a shower!!

Thanks for the recipe Louise. I might give it a go when I next have a chance. And yey to having the boys and boo to your friend not helping out like she was meant to today.

Loving that photo of the tissues!!

LBB, so glad to hear that James' temp has gone down. You must be so relieved.

Emzy, it's weird as my cold keeps getting worse and then better, then worse and so on. It's so bloody annoying. I've had mine since around the 23rd December!! I'm so sick of it now but at least it's not like the flu that I had which was unbearable.

My dh has gone out for a work dinner which he told me about yesterday and he's gone and booked the tesco delivery for between 8-9pm. He told me he should be back by 8pm but no sign of him and I can hear Harry waking on the monitor!!! Agghh!

How long do your LOs nap for during the day? I know Harry needs more but I just can't get him to nap for longer than 30 mins at a time!

oh i really am relieved fishy, i even got myself upseet cos i was thinking he may be ill cos my milk is no longer good enough :( ...when doc phoned me this morning i asked hm about it and he said dont even worry about that because he is clearly thriving! :) so that cheered me up! A year ago today i was off work with a sickness bug...turned out to be morning sickness!! xx

James is a lazy toad he wakes at 9 for an hour or so then sleeps until 11ish he then has a nap at 2ish then 5ish lol!! x

Hope doesn't seem to have long naps anymore, the longest she sleeps is when we are out and about, at home is never no more than 30 mins!!

Fishy, Lilia has never been good at napping, she usually has 10/15 mins here and there, she barely ever sleeps in her pushchair any more!! The car and her cot are her sleepy places! She 'tends' to have a bottle, play time for an hour and a half/2 hours, then a while being crabby because she's tired but fighting it, then sleeps for 15 mins then playtime before bottle!

Well im having a bad night, i let paige sleep till 6pm and she is wide awake still way past 7pm bed time.

I am starting to work out a routine with her during the day, i have brought some books and reading some web sites to work out whats the best routine for a 3 month old. Paige will sleep from 20 mins – 1 hour and half... there is no pattern at all. At least if i get her into a routine i can work out why she cries a lot

I have been watching a lot of the videos of your LO on FB... Paige is very laid back compared, she has just started to make raspberry sounds and will kick a little and grab her toys in her gym but hasnt giggled yet and doesnt get excited over anything like some of the babies i have seen.. i put her in her jumperoo and she just sits there dribbling !!!! I show Paige the videos and ask why she is so boring ...lol

I am off to baby and toddler group on thursday with some other local mums who i met on Netmums... should be fun.

Im 32, i got my first mobile when i was 15... i cant remember the first mobile’s name (nokia301 ??) but the second one was a nokia flare (spelling) thats when texting first came out, oh and The Box on cable tv.... watching music videos on tv was amazing to us back then. My dad came home once with the first mobile phone which was connected to this heavy large battery size of three large bricks....

Louise- i didnt know coffee could kill fish !!!

BTP- bless her.... I dont remember jake ever saying anything cute like that, he was just always in trouble !!! Argos charged me postage even though its suppose to be free... it was boxing day and i ordered a new dish washer, they refunded me but it was such a pain even to just find the house phone !!!

Hollys a pretty good napper. She tends to do something along the lines of:

915 wake
930 bottle
11 til 1145 nap
1230 bottle
1.30 til 3.30 nap (usually out in pram)
3.30 bottle
5.30 til 6.15 nap
7.00 bottle
8.00 til 845 nap
9.30/10 bottle
1030/11 bottle

Just need to get that bedtime earlier! Fishy Holly ALWAYS wakes after 1 sleep cycle (45 mins ish) but I put her dummy back in and she goes back to sleep. Almost all day naps are in her swing or pram Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->