September Stars

heya all

Gosh you girls dont half chatter!!

Im sorry ive missed like 25 pages,

Shoutout to everyone - HI!! Hope your all well!!

xxxxxxxxx

Think I have everyone too but if not feel free to add me, Emma Barnes (Emma goddard) x

LBB - I think speak to your HV tomorrow, hope James feels better soon xx

Mrs J- Love your new hair, made me feel slightly jealous as my hair is just one massive thick fluffy mess. Still waiting for my hair to fall out so that it thins out abit !

Louise - Sorry you missed Waynes phonecall hope he tries again soon xx

Lady K - I think its beautiful xx

To all the mums out there having a bad day with crying babies big hugs xx

Bought James highchair today its arriving Tuesday weve gone for the Chicco Polly as its currently 25% off. I really liked it and kept looking around and going back to it...... just wish James was ready for weaning but he's not so will have to wait to be able to use it.

F&C - I like the blue stripe hooded cardi with bear on the front it's adorable xx

Kiddicare, I got the seventy pattern ( Green with bright coloured circles) which I think they are discontinuing hence the 25% off, the other designs only had 10% off. I paid £90 instead of £120 (as currently in Mothercare). Theres one week left on the sales on the site

Kara you are so talented ! Your work is amazing you should sculpt full time !

Fc- love your avatar so cute!

Louise- so sorry you missed Waynes call xx

We went for a long walk with friends today and went to the park and the pub photos on Facebook.

I'm sure I've not quiet got everyone on Facebook yet ?

think your right about the phase thing, think im just being over sensitive at the mo so worrying that every lil thing is something major :( x

what is you surname Laura not sure i have you? Maybe we should put our bnb names on our profile - there is a lil box under your profile picture that you can write in! That way we will know who is who x

Loving the swing pics GG !!

Completely off topic.....

I know a few of you others have got dogs - How are you/they coping ? My 2 were my 1st babies and even though they are baing walked daily I feel I am not giving them enough time. Their both gundogs and are used to being out and training with me at weekends and this is just a no go now. I dont think I will ever be able to dedictae my life time to them like I used too and so feel even more guilty. Im quite involved with a few lab rescues and the amount of dogs that we have rehomed because of new babies is unreal. I never thought I would even contemplate it but I feel so sorry for the pair of them.

Sorry that was a long ramble but it has been playing heavily on my heart and just needed to write it all down !

I am Laura Kowalczyk - Theres definately only one of me on facebook !!

Just requested you LBB. x

Laura well I got a puppy just after Rosalie was born :dohh: and we have a whippet from before Tabs was born. She was TOTALLY spoilt and I feel so so guilty all the time about how little she gets cuddles etc now :cry: But now Tabs is starting to play with them so I guess its getting better like that?

Louise :hugs: thanks hun ha ha! I totally get upstaged by my little sister though :grr: Also I look through tons of photos all the time ha ha I love looking through friends photos :blush:

LBB they seem to always go through phases like that its so annoying, you think you've finally cracked it and then no they go and change :hugs:

snap hun there is only one of me too! I know what you mean about the dog situation i feel the same about my husky! He hates being left home alone and slobbers up the front door Does his business by the back door chews up anything he can find so its a nightmare when i go anywhere cos i get back and have to clean all that up! Think he would be better if we had another dog but our house is just not big enough so we are looking for another one! X

yea i agree blob they like to keep up on our toes! Ur pic is fab, i had James in his on new years eve and he didnt half hurt my back and he was only 11lb then lol x

I feel guilty for my dog, he's a german shepherd and he doesn't get walked anywhere near as much as he should now... there are loads of places to walk him here in the woods but the ground is so rough and uneven and my pushchair is just no good for it! We are completely in the middle of nowhere too so I'd have to drive somewhere to get somewhere to walk him that I could take the pushchair... kind of defeats the object!! Wayne used to go for a run with him every morning so bless him, he's missing out at the moment :(

I'm Louise Floyd on fb if anyone hadn't realised by my depressing status updates!

Louise how far from Rendlesham are you ? We walk there quite alot but I take Olivia in my close carrier instead of a buggy x

I'm glad I am not alone then on the dog front. I think its because of the weather aswell that is making it worse. When OH starts shooting again he will be able to take them with him in the evening when its warm. Guess I just have to give it abit more time. x

Laura my house pretty much backs on to the forest! The top end, I'm at sutton heath do you know it? The army camp past sutton hoo. We should go for a walk together!

My mum and dad walked at the Heath today (I didnt go as got up too late !!) but yep would be good to do that. I keep forgetting how close you are really to me !

I know! Do you live in Ipswich? Becs isn't tooooo far, we should do the mini meet up we keep talking about!

MrsJ we were not friends either !!! sent request x

Blob- what i want to know is how do you get them both strapped on without any help ?x

Laura- i have three little dogs and they do get neglected at the moment, with the weather not good they dont get out as much as they should, we have a garden and as they are small we dont take them to the park. when paige was first born, shelby the Chi would mimic paiges cry, she would cry when paige cried and it really spooked them.. they are used to it now.x

I know it's not the same but we got a new kitten two months before the girls were born and he kept me company when I was off and we babies him when we bought the girls home he was so jelouse he scratched all the furniture for attention would sit on your arms when feeding , I had three bouncy chairs so hecould have one , as I'm writing this je is trying to get on Layla lap so he can be nearer to me , poor thing he is my third baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->